Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. (5947 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please I employ especially the igbo person reading this to read to the end, put the hate away and just THINK.

They called Chief Obafemi Awolowo a tribalist,
a genocidal maniac, a child-killer and an igbo-
hater simply because the man refused to join
sides with them in the war yet they forgot that
when Awolowo ran for the Presidency his
running mate was from the east and not from
the north. They called Chief Festus Okotie-
Eboh, Chief S.L Akintola and Sir Ahmadu Bello
as igbo-haters and tribalists simply because
they saw through the igbo agenda at a very
early stage and they killed them for it. They
called General Yakubu Gowon a genocidal
maniac, a child-killer, an igbo-hater and a
tribalist simply because he stood up to Ojukwu
and insisted on keeping Nigeria together and
even though he declared that there was ''no
victor and no vanquished'' after the war.
They accused President Olusegun Obasanjo of
being a tribalist and an igbo-hater even though
he appointed an igbo man as the first GOC in
the Nigerian Army since 1966 and even though
he appointed more igbos into key positions in
his government than any President before
him. They accused President Shehu Shagari
and the northerners of being tribalists and
igbo-haters even though he pardoned Ojukwu
and allowed him to return back home after the
civil war. They have accused the Nigerian
people of being tribalist and igbo-haters
simply because we have not had an igbo
President since 1966 forgetting that Nigeria
was magnanimous in victory and that she not
only gladly welcomed them back into the fold
after the civil war but that she also gave them
the Vice Presidency only ten years later.
They have labelled the Yoruba as tribalists and
igbo-haters simply because we have refused to
accept their claims to our land and territory
and even though we were more charitable,
hospitable, accommodating and generous to
them than any other nationality in Nigeria
after the civil war. We have been too kind and
gentle with them. That is the problem. They
see our liberal and accommodating nature as
stupidity and weakness. That is why they
always like to go around calling the Yoruba
cowards forgetting that the history of the
Yoruba proves otherwise. It is now time to tell
the truth. [size=14pt]They despise the Yoruba and they
only pretend to believe in one Nigeria as long
as they can always have their way and laud it
over others.[/size] Worst of all they have no
restraining factors because money and the
acquisition of wealth is their sole objective and
purpose in life.

The ibos hate the yorubas. Just accept that you are the one who hates and not the one being hated.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
angry
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by halleskey(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
hello guys pls follow this lil nawti babe for me @ajokeade145
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by halleskey(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
hello guys pls follow this lil nawti babe on twitter @ajokeade145
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
One Nigeria let's pursue!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Imortal001: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Basket mouth don start to lick again oh!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Igbo bastards' get in here
Quote me am ready for u...this man av spoken the truth nothing but the truth..As much as i hate him(ffk) i agree with him on this one..he spoke with facts

Now i wanna hear wah u ppl will say..bcuz u always av something to say..
Common igbo's can't u see U guys are being brain-washed..Think deep..i know u guys are smart..they are only trying to manipulate u..One nigeria man

P.S wah i said was IGBO bastards...if u r nt one..IGNORE...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Imortal001:

It is 'leak' and please just be neutral nd think.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by dialfa: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cowards need Igbos to survive

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Imortal001: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Esdb3:

It is 'leak' and please just be neutral nd think.
Thanks for correction! but ffk get basket mouth.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Imortal001:
But he spoke with facts

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
dialfa:
Cowards need Igbos to survive

IRONY of life is when an igbo fellow can open his mouth to call someone a coward

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by dialfa: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
NOBODYY:

IRONY of life is when an igbo fellow can open his mouth to call someone a coward

not someone, just the tribe of oladipo diya

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
gowon campaigned 3R - Restructuring, Reconstruction and Reconciliation, hw far and well did it go?

awolowo was d den coordinating finance minister during d war, all he cn do is to postulate a law dat no matter hw much biafran pounds an igbo man comes wit, he will b given jst 20 naira of Nigerian currency....

i dont want go deep abt oda men u mentioned but believe me to say dat if yoruba passes tru wat d igbos went tru, dia existence wil v bin history

igbos r d most hated tribe in west africa yet they produces the country's treasury.

i served i yoruba land d hrt n origin of yoruba n i knew wat i passed tru in dia hands even frm a fellow corp member...,.

i trusted God's impartiality......

some day d igbos u hated, will nt b dia for ur hatred agen

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by wytecat: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
I hope my Yoruba people can see that no matter what you do for Ibos, they will always hate you. This is coming from a man whose corrkk is in Ibos mouth.

Once in a while Ibos come out to feel your temperature, don't fall for it. They can't live without hating, it has NOTHING to do with election, the elections just gave them willing partners they could use as cowards that they are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2015
Bobskylo:
gowon campaigned 3R - Restructuring, Reconstruction and Reconciliation, hw far and well did it go?

awolowo was d den coordinating finance minister during d war, all he cn do is to postulate a law dat no matter hw much biafran pounds an igbo man comes wit, he will b given jst 20 naira of Nigerian currency....

i dont want go deep abt oda men u mentioned but believe me to say dat if yoruba passes tru wat d igbos went tru, dia existence wil v bin history

igbos r d most hated tribe in west africa yet they produces the country's treasury.

i served i yoruba land d hrt n origin of yoruba n i knew wat i passed tru in dia hands even frm a fellow corp member...,.

You passed through the civil war by whom's fault and hand? Awolowo was doing his job?
You worked with bad people in yoruba states who's fault? I can relate some nasty ibo's acts to you too. Igbo's are the most hated what??! You mean igbo's hate the most right!

All because you people are not leading the country, all because other tribes are not coming to beg from you. I put it to you that every ibo supporting this biafra on grounds of being hated are wicked and greedy.

This side of ibo people I've never seen. Now that I have, I'm feeling guilty about hating the hausa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2015
Bobskylo:

You passed through the civil war by whom's fault and hand? Awolowo was doing his job?
You worked with bad people in yoruba states who's fault? I can relate some nasty ibo's acts to you too. Igbo's are the most hated what??! You mean igbo's hate the most right!

All because you people are not leading the country, all because other tribes are not coming to beg from you. I put it to you that every ibo supporting this biafra on grounds of being hated are wicked and greedy.

This side of ibo people I've never seen. Now that I have, I'm feeling guilty about ever hating the hausa and holding in awe, the ibos.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by melzabull(f): 12:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:

This side of ibo people I've never seen. Now that I have, I'm feeling guilty about ever hating the hausa and holding in awe, the ibos.
@bolded, when did asking to be treated with fairness, justice and equity become 'wicked and greedy'?

Please by all means, start hating on Igbos asap and begin to love hausas. We don't need your 'love' anymore because we have seen how deeply you and your Nigeria 'loves' us

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by melzabull(f): 12:26am On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:
Please I employ especially the igbo person reading this to read to the end, put the hate away and just THINK.

[s]The ibos hate the yorubas. Just accept that you are the one who hates and not the one being hated[/s].
common just shut up you goat. you and fani kayode are blithering ijiotss

Only questions i want to ask you fools is this, mumu kayode claimed gowon 'stood up to Ojukwu'...whatever that means, and I ask what happened to the aburi accord that both Ojukwu and gowon signed in front of international witnesses?

How did he (gowon) 'stood up' to Ojukwu please? by reneging on an agreement they had?

Many if you goats don't realise that failure of gowon to keep to the bargain led to the civil war. I ask again why did gowon renege? just the same way the ijiot reneged and ignored the so-called 3R, yet some foools wonder why there is a clamour for a peaceful disintegration of this cursed country.

We are tired of the deceit and we want out. abi marriage na by force?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by basilo101: 12:27am On Sep 11, 2015
Haba! Igbos had no problems with Obj and Shagari and finaly GEJ. These are ppl who tried a bit to be fair. If u check these 3 ppl, u will see dat yorubas hate dem, their only "sin" was their fairness to igbos. Yorubas are scared of level playground.
Secondly, FFK is a yoruba man, his opinion will be definitely biased. If u want an objective view of yoruba hatred on igbos, read Sanusi Lamidos "yorubas are d problem with nigeria". I'm yet to see any yoruba challenge him on that, dats y we often call u cowards

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
Quote me am ready for u...this man av spoken the truth nothing but the truth..As much as i hate him(ffk) i agree with him on this one..he spoke with facts

Common igbo's can't u see U guys are being brain-washed..Think deep..i know u guys are smart..they are only trying to manipulate u..One nigeria man

Hope you are aware that 50% of yorubas re bastards. Most of your mothers have children with several men. In one of your posts you had mentioned growing up without a father;not knowing your father. So, you are indeed a bonifide bastard.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2015
new2020:

Hope you are aware that 50% of yorubas re bastards. Most of your mothers have children with several men. In one of your posts you had mentioned growing up without a father;not knowing your father. So, you are indeed a bonifide bastard.

Three things ur R*tarde_d&Dumb father wasted on u
Time
Strength
Sperm

Son of a b*tch%~^

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by softvio(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:

The ibos hate the yorubas. Just accept that you are the one who hates and not the one being hated.

I.D.Iot source?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by vicadex07(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2015
new2020:

100 percent of igbos are confirmed baby factory products.

They know not whom their real parents are grin cos they have been sold out from infancy by their biological parents. grin

So when next your hear that an iboman can do anything for money, its not a fable grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by SUBWAY101(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2015
new2020:

....But you are a product of baby factory. Lmaooo. No father, no mother. Too bad bro.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Sveen: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Imortal001:
Leak.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by truefact: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2015
Yes we hate you and will forever hate you all..
We never want to be a Nigeria. ...let biafra be....and have your nigeria. ..we don't care....we don't want your good wills, we want to be on our own, having nothing to do with you...

If you are not fetish dunces and diabolical cowards, start campaigning for biafra to go...si.lly people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by truefact: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:

Now can you support Biafra so there be no igbos to hate you...dunce, when have igbos said, they love fetish and diabolical cowards...when?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by pazienza(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2015
They called Chief Festus Okotie-
Eboh, Chief S.L Akintola and Sir Ahmadu Bello
as igbo-haters and tribalists simply because
they saw through the igbo agenda at a very
early stage and they killed them for it.

FFK is a typical Yoruba airhead. What Igbo agenda is he speaking of?

Since when has aspiring to be the best you can through sheer hardwork become Igbo agenda?Cos I am sure the Igbo agenda he speaks of is the so called "Igbo domination".

Was Nzeogwu and co mandated by an Igbo gathering to go on a naive rescue Nigeria mission they called coup, who sent them? Nzeogwu coup was and remain anti Igbo.

God bless Biafra, my motherland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by erikcantona: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Yorubas dieing silently On igbo mata since 1614,, there are still rat poison for you niggers to drink, or see igbo giants in ya dreams hahahahah!!! You hate igbos because of there dominant bossy attitude, just because they are intelligent and hard-working for the op to that mad man to justify the killing. Of igbos in the north shows how idiotic he and his lineage are!! Maaaadddd people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by kernel501: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

Nobody hates us but we were told by Oba of Lagos that if we fail to vote Ambo, we will all perish in Lagoön... I guess is love.

”The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools andthe South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future.” (Sir Ahmadu Bello October 12, 1960)

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2015
kernel501:

Nobody hates us but we were told by Oba of Lagos that if we fail to vote Ambo, we will all perish in Lagoön... I guess is love.

)
This oba of lagos ish...i actually support him on the statement bcuz he said it as a result of anger
When jimi was campaigning he said he was gonna raise an igbo king to the Level of oba of Lagos..do u know wah that means?? Its more or less like saying he will raise an igbo king in OYO state to the level of Alaafin...

I guess that was what prompted that anger from the Oba of Eko

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo / This FOOLISH Comment Got 1,000 Likes On Nairaland - My Response To Crush It / Is Major Hamza Almustapha Diverting Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.