Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites (20117 Views)

I Got This 2 Interview Invites... / NGC NIG LTD Interview, Scam Or Not? / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites by alexsamjnr(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
just received this message some minutes ago.

noble step nig ltd invites you for an interview. tomorrow. 10/9/2015 @ isthmus floor 48ikwerre rd, rumuokwuta, beside cherubim by 8:30am

2 Likes

Re: NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites by alexsamjnr(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
pls did anyone receive the message too
response pls so I ll prepare for d interview.

1 Like

Re: NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites by Onajevwe(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2015
I know them. They are a set of unserious people.

1 Like

Re: NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites by didiclaire: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2015
NOBLE STEP NIGERIA LIMITED SENT TEXT TO UNSUSPECTED YOUTHS LAST WEEK SATURDAY FOR A JOB INTERVIEW, HOW THEY GOT OUR CONTACTS IS STILL A MISTERY, THEY KEPT OVER 50 YOUTHS IN A BOX CALLED A HALL THAT WAS JUST PAINTED ,THE SMELL OF THE PAINT CHOKING AND BEING VULNERABLE, WE ALL ENDURED IT, THEY WERE SO UNORGANIZED AND PROUD AS IF THEY GOT ALL THE JOBS.

AFTER ONE HOUR OF DELAY, THEY BROUGHT ONE GIRL TO CONDUCT EXAMS FOR ALL, SHE SPOKE AS IF WE ARE KIDS THAT WANTS TO EAT AND WITHOUT THAT EXAM WE WONT EAT, THE FOOD TO EAT SHE NEVER TOLD US (JOB).

WHEN QUESTIONS WERE ASKED , ONE GUY CLAIMKING TO BE THERE MD DECIDED TO ASK ME OUT FOR TRYING TO KNOW WHY I WAS INVITED.

THIS KIND OF PEOPLE TRYING TO REAP OFF YOUNG IGNORANT PEOPLE SHOULD BE STOPPED. PLEASE PEOPLE LETS INVESTIGATE THESE GUYS AND EXPOSE ANY ACT OF FRAUD AND IF THEY ARE REAL, WE SUPPORT THEM.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites by Lecturer3030: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2016
I got this message yesterday from same company. "NGC in partnership with the world health organization (WHO), and the American Center For Disease Control (ACDC), invites you for a massive job recuitment/Screening on Monday 07/03/2016 at 48 Ikwerre road (1st floor), Rumuokwuta round about, beside cherubim church, port harcourt. Come with 3 passport, international passport(if any), credentials and be properly dressed. Time 8:00 am.
REF; NGC OTM 293".

Please has anyone made findings about the company
Re: NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites by Missdom: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2016
Funny how people miss opportunities bc it feels different from what they are used to. If Mr A doesn't like something it doesn't mean that Mr B won't succeed in it. I think every individual has his or her own destiny. This same place some people are referring to as fraud, so many are seeing it as a gold mine. I envy my cousin working with them because she makes more than me that has over 5yrs working experience as an engineer. People succeed at things that look so silly and too simple but trust us 'Nigerians' we want to always look very serious even when we do not have a kobo in our pockets. My point is, these people are making millionairess out of Nigerians and they are far away from being fraudulent. If you do not fit in, do not discourage those that can do it for we all have different destinies. #Nooffenceintended smiley
Re: NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites by izzou(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Missdom:
Funny how people miss opportunities bc it feels different from what they are used to. If Mr A doesn't like something it doesn't mean that Mr B won't succeed in it. I think every individual has his or her own destiny. This same place some people are referring to as fraud, so many are seeing it as a gold mine. I envy my cousin working with them because she makes more than me that has over 5yrs working experience as an engineer. People succeed at things that look so silly and too simple but trust us 'Nigerians' we want to always look very serious even when we do not have a kobo in our pockets. My point is, these people are making millionairess out of Nigerians and they are far away from being fraudulent. If you do not fit in, do not discourage those that can do it for we all have different destinies. #Nooffenceintended smiley

Did you mean all these or you are just kidding?
Re: NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites by Monday5(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Same thing happened to me. I was asked to leave immediately I asked the same question you asked.'
didiclaire:
NOBLE STEP NIGERIA LIMITED SENT TEXT TO UNSUSPECTED YOUTHS LAST WEEK SATURDAY FOR A JOB INTERVIEW, HOW THEY GOT OUR CONTACTS IS STILL A MISTERY, THEY KEPT OVER 50 YOUTHS IN A BOX CALLED A HALL THAT WAS JUST PAINTED ,THE SMELL OF THE PAINT CHOKING AND BEING VULNERABLE, WE ALL ENDURED IT, THEY WERE SO UNORGANIZED AND PROUD AS IF THEY GOT ALL THE JOBS.

AFTER ONE HOUR OF DELAY, THEY BROUGHT ONE GIRL TO CONDUCT EXAMS FOR ALL, SHE SPOKE AS IF WE ARE KIDS THAT WANTS TO EAT AND WITHOUT THAT EXAM WE WONT EAT, THE FOOD TO EAT SHE NEVER TOLD US (JOB).

WHEN QUESTIONS WERE ASKED , ONE GUY CLAIMKING TO BE THERE MD DECIDED TO ASK ME OUT FOR TRYING TO KNOW WHY I WAS INVITED.

THIS KIND OF PEOPLE TRYING TO REAP OFF YOUNG IGNORANT PEOPLE SHOULD BE STOPPED. PLEASE PEOPLE LETS INVESTIGATE THESE GUYS AND EXPOSE ANY ACT OF FRAUD AND IF THEY ARE REAL, WE SUPPORT THEM.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Collected Your Npower Tablet ? / I Have Changed Since I Got A Job / Now Employed, 1st Class Graduate Spends First Wage On Billboard To Say Thanks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.