Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (42865 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by landinfo: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Aufbauh:
"The expectations of life depends upon diligence, the mechanic that will perfect his work must first sharpen his tools" - Confucius.
"It is not the strength, but duration, of great sentiment that makes great men" - Friedrich Nietzsche.
"Between two evils, i always pick the one i never tried" - Mae West.
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by laurel03(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2015
criminalmindz:

Keep quiet. What do u know?
I know nothing but I knw particular tribe keep hating change .... And my advice for them is to port to togo or use acid drink garri....
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by KazeemKamal: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ride on Buhari.

U are truly God sent.

U dont have to listen to d lossers.
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by 400billionman: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluwafemi113:
That's Good

Because we don't want people like someone mentioned below in our cabinet

Over to you

Buhari had N1m before the election but he too was driving a bullet proof landcruiser jeep worth N47m when boko his boys attacked him at kaduna.

Now he has N30m. Cant you see you have a lieing President. ? So because Akpabio had an accident, that is why you dug up how much his car was worth ?

Whoever typed that nonsense on facebook is mentally deficient.
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
tsdarkside:

wailers... grin grin grin....you people funny too much.... grin grin grin grin

We are not funny....

I am the king of wailers
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by criminalmindz: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
laurel03:
I know nothing but I knw particular tribe keep hating change .... And my advice for them is to port to togo or use acid drink garri....
coward tribe
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by keyhole2015(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
knostbrown01:
Tinubu may finally lose

Pls note that This is not PDP era.
The era of using political appointments for compensation is over. If this change really brings CHANGE the coountry will be better for all including the Tinubu himself. I expect Buhari to appoint people that will deliver the CHANGE irrespective of other myopic and selfish intrest

1 Like

Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by laurel03(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
criminalmindz:

coward tribe
I don't argue with bastard like you.... because u are frustrated person may be they killed your father in china from drug trafficking... Anafia
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by Mustay(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
From recent happenings, it shows the President wants to know what's on ground first before appointing Ministers. More reason we see PSs give briefings etc. Nonetheless, I have observed that after the interview he granted TVC before being sworn in, PMB has talked about these much-anticipated ministers to the foreign press. One, the Washington Post piece and the recent interview he granted at Ghana. One would begin to wonder, are these 'ambassadorial ministers' or 'foreign affairs' ministers'

There is a penchant for our leaders to internationalise 'local' matters and then refuse to speak about such matters here; I hope PMB is not going this way too. The September date has created so much anxiety - no matter who gets the job, people will still criticize. The koko is to appoint people who put national interest above selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by criminalmindz: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
laurel03:
I don't argue with bastard like you.... because u are frustrated person may be they killed your father in china from drug trafficking... Anafia
THIS IS WHERE YOUR WRONG, AM NOT IGBO. AM FROM THE TRIBE WERE BRAVE MEN ARE BORN. WE MATCH TALK WITH ACTIONS.
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by knostbrown01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
keyhole2015:

Pls note that This is not PDP era.
The era of using political appointments for compensation is over. If this change really brings CHANGE the coountry will be better for all including the Tinubu himself. I expect Buhari to appoint people that will deliver the CHANGE irrespective of other myopic and selfish intrest
I understand your point of view. Nigeria used 2be led by politicians that are motivated by self interest if dos politicians gave u an office and you exclude dem, the only thing can save your political career is to perform beyond comprehension. ℓ̊ Pray buhari should deliver
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by laurel03(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
criminalmindz:

THIS IS WHERE YOUR WRONG, AM NOT IGBO. AM FROM THE TRIBE WERE BRAVE MEN ARE BORN. WE MATCH TALK WITH ACTIONS.
and if you like come from hell I don't care... Shoro niyen. #accept Buhari as ur president or port to Syria/Iraq.... Calling me coward tribe don't thing I am Yoruba or Hausa. But I am for change because CHANGE is the only constant thing in life...
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by SweetSoup(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
jaymichael:
All those WOBE's CHILDREN full of "factory fitted" hatred will soon be here. The only reason they are so eager about PMB ministerial list is to further the ministry of their hatred. If they see Fashola Fayemi and Amaechi's name on the list, they will scream corruption! baba one chance etc etc. When Amaechi's name is not there, they will taunt, Ntooor, Amaechi use and dump, Amaechi judas, Amaechi betrayal bla bla bla. Their wailing is READY MADE.
Best comment here so far, you are so on point jawe...

1 Like

Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by banty: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
emperorceaser:
I thought his body language would have done the screening...... grin Dullard
0kobo brain fella!
Re: DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH by arabianights: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
anonimi:

I liked your comment because the first part is wholesome truth and the fact that you want to register with a political party, in your case-PDP.
That is very good and commendable.

I disagree with the second part as Buhari does NOT know how to run a FEDERAL government, which should be more about POLICIES and enhancing INDEPENDENT democratic institutions to provide needed checks & balances in the system.

We are seeing the early signs of the disaster that awaits our country if those of us who have been labelled WAILERS do not keep up our constructive criticism in the hope that the senators and representatives can reduce the impact of his disastrous, one-way focus on corruption that he does not even understand how to address.
My sentiments on Buhari are adequately captured by IBB's statement below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828090_img20150830061633_jpeg20175b2785fab467921f1449f2e6c9d3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831915_wailingforabettertommorow_jpeg_jpegd26a773a99cf2b0f93fe685761f614da

100 days is not enough for us to conclude.Mind you whether you wish to accept or not, buhari met a mess on ground,worse than he anticipated.Is he a magician or a wizard?

Note that His success is your success as what ever happens we will all be directly affected.

BUHARI WILL SUCCEED, INSHA ALLAH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State / Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.