Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Giveaway: Win 25,000 naira - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Giveaway: Win 25,000 naira (532 Views)

[giveaway] Win Hostgator Baby & Optimized Wordpress Hosting Account / New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway: Win 25,000 naira by ola4(m): 4:59am On Sep 10, 2015
I just made changes to the giveaway for clarity to people asking questions. Please post any questions here on Nairaland.

1. Facebook
So simple, just LIKE RealtalkNG Facebook page to participate and win #12,500 naira. Feel free to share with friends or anybody but it is not a requirement to winning. Giveaway closes on Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 2:00 pm CST and winner will be notified same day.

You have to like @RealTalkNG on Facebook to be eligible.
Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/realtalkng

2. Twitter
So simple, just FOLLOW RealTalkNG on twitter to win #12,500 naira. Feel free to tweet and retweet @realtalk_NG to friends or anybody but it is not a requirement to winning. Giveaway closes on Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 2:00 pm CST and winner will be notified same day

You have to follow @realtalk_NG on Twitter to be eligible.
Twitter page link: https://twitter.com/realtalk_ng

The winner will have the option to choose the gift card of their choice or request for cash equivalent. The winner will be emailed within 48 hours and will be announced on the RealTalkNG Facebook page and Nairaland forum.

RealTalkNG.com is a new multi-author blog website that provides original content to our community of readers.

Article writers wanted!!!
Get paid for writing original content for realtalkng.com. If you can write article or perhaps currently a blogger, please contact me. Leave your email here or contact me via blog@realtalkng.com for more details.
Re: Giveaway: Win 25,000 naira by ola4(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Note: The giveaway page shows the gift in dollar but the winner from Nigeria will get paid in Naira or Dollar equivalent.

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Abeg Enter Ooooh, I In D Help / Google Will Now Favor HTTPS Sites In Results / I Need To Enable My Wapka Users Share/upload Files In Wapka Forum I Will Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.