Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power (23119 Views)

Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate / Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by bakila: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2015
canalily:
Senate is just scratching a closed holegrin
Is it Photoshop or you took the picture yourself?
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by charlesbailey(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2015
How does it feel??.. A taste of what the masses are going through!
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by RobinHez(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2015
"Senator Kyari, after the
session, told journalists that the committee would
investigate what led to the power outages during thesession"

I just dey laugh these people.. grin
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by mceze(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2015
ellabooz:

That's why you fail exam, secular nation has nothing to do with unity.
They are never divided,they are on agreement,that's why it's working out for them.
The south and the North can never agree on anything. One is blood thirsty and the other is fun loving.

The answer to their progress is UNITED IN DIVERSITY.

How did he fail exam.Did he mention that these countries are united? What he said,is that things are working in these countries..I think your qualifications/certificates should be questioned..pls get understanding and decipher a post before you comment
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2015
and these guys still bring crazy bills.
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by sochima1989(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2015
ellabooz:

They are never divided,they are on agreement,that's why it's working out for them.
The south and the North can never agree on anything. One is blood thirsty and the other is fun loving.

I thought girls from the other side do think properly..........born,breed, live,schooled and think in the east......... no hard feelings dear
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by mrrock: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Now I understand why OBJ is frequenting Aso rock. Definitely to protect his wicked selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by awa(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Welrez:
Such a co-incidence. I hope Buhari breaks this power jinx!

The body language will do that very soon.
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by 400billionman: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Clownish leaders..
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
warrior01:
The senate shouldn't even worry as Buhari's body language ( is it now body odor) will fix it.

FRUSTRATED TANOID grin

Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by villeanns(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wonderful r
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by Miranda11: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Power cut in senate up to 8x, I no fit laugh oh, it's obvious dat OBJ's boys are at work here, dis probe must continue, if there's no power supply in NASS, they shld move to Aso rock and continue the probe I sure say Buhari go give them plenty space to use the banquet halls.

All looters must be exposed and shld return all embezzled money, OBJ has been shouting dat Buhari shld jail GEJ, now d tables have turned on him cheesy grin. Baba dis tym no amount of running to n fro to Aso Rock go save u now.
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by mikolo80: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

China is a multi-ethnic nation swimming in secularism, but the country is working

Nigeria is not as diverse as Indonesia, but today they are ahead of us.

Turkey
Russia
Spain
Malaysia
Brazil
In fact about 75% of the nations in the world are secular states but the are working fine. The earlier you people drop this backward black(sorry to use this word) mentality the better for all of us.... Bad leadership has always been the barn and tag of Africa nations. We Africans are simply greedy, wicked and heartless. It is always "US" before anything else. Smh
stop shaking ur head and change the one you can,lead.
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
let them experience and feel what masses and average njerians pass through ... When they fail to give us the best we expect thinkin about how to fill there own bank acc with our national treasure.... The table will always turn.... Anyway that is a shame on them and nation entirely, unstable electricity supply distruptin national issue... I hope they enjoy the 3minute supply o heat comin out of from the next senator seatin beside them...And i think for once we all njerians experience a common problem "irregular electricity supply"....

But wait oh are u tellin me the national assembly doesnt have alternative option of supply electricity...adonBIlivit
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by winterfell007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
i have said times without number, the only way to get rid of this energy crisis is to embark on building modular power plants for built -up residential areas. there source of fuel could be costly but it's very sustainable. Oando, Falcon, Seplat, Seven energy and others can build new gas compression plants that can convey CNG on trucks to these captive power plants. the southeast and south south should embark on these initiative because they reside in a region that has abundant gas reserves. Stop all these probes, we won't achieve anything with it simple truth
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by penance(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
;DHaha na turn by turn
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by adeara(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cant we built more generating plant? If we are able 2 build 2 1500MW plants we will be b/w 7500MW and 8500MW. With dat we can hv a slight relive. This Buhari govmnt is not even thinking of hw to add to d power generating MW. May God save us

1 Like

Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by gbodimowo(m): 2:46am On Sep 11, 2015
ellabooz:

hian[b][/b]
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
“What has delayed many of these companies till now is because the licences could not get financed..
“In the next 20 years we will be able to have about 2000 megawatts.”

Pls I don't understand this part... I remember Buhari promising us 40,000 megawatts. Are they saying only 2000 is feasible in 20 years?
Re: Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power by justin87: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
No lit in my town for a week nah in owerri ! Its even better during d last Government; one chance government do some tin:mr illiterate do sometin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel / Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.