Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators (8565 Views)

Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Gistarena(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Am not holding brief for Dino Melaye, But Mrs Oluremi Tinubu should be called to order, it seems she attacks anybody in the senate, i don't know if she thinks the senate is for her alone, and she should know that, not only her is a woman in that Hollow chamber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD2D6DM8DYs

http://www.gistarena.com.ng/2016/07/watch-how-senator-remi-tinubu-disrupts.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by HungerBAD: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Watched the video.

Was she having an argument with somebody?yes. But again that is what happens in all Legislative chambers in the World,and that includes the US and the UK.

There has never been anytime she promised violence. The problem here,is that in our typical African mentality,Remi Tinubu as a Senator should be looked down on or differently because she is a female,and she should know her place.

That is not how things work.

98% of the Commentary has been,ohh she is a woman and should not open her mouth where men are. All Legislative arms of the Government,should be Gender blind and this woman should be accorded her respect as every other Senator.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Gistarena(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Post the videos here.
Have you seen the video?

7 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Kingmee: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op that was a bad reporting. I only see a senetor disagreeing and arguing with a colleague.

Disruption? No. Threatining? No.

I'm not a fan of Senetor Remi Tinubu but I can't allow you deceive the majority that won't have enough mb to view that video.
BTW., I'm from same lga as Dino; so don't get it twisted.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by 9jatriot(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Has anyone noticed since the backlash on Dino, he has lunch a media onslaught against Mrs Remi Tinubu? He has being trying really hard to give a dog a bad name and justify his actions or reactions as the case may be. He released an unsubstantiated record of events this morning and called it why always Remi, now he is showing a normal section where there are normal arguments and claiming she disrupts sections. From these Videos however, he is showing us that Remi is very active in the senate and her constituency can be proud of her as not someone who only says hay or nay.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Abeymills(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
That woman is useless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
angry
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by 2prexios: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Abeymills:
That woman is useless
And how useful are you?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by aressssa: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Where is the disruption? abi you ignorant illiterates don't know the meaning of disruption?

Igbos change your ways, hate and bad bele can not get you anywhere and that's why you people are still nowhere... grin grin

Sucks to be Igbos grin

6 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
AGBERO just like her Husband

11 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op i believe you posted the wrong video, or maybe your interpretation of threatened is separate from ours

4 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Abeymills:
That woman is useless

How well did you know her? Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Eketem: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
There are rules in the Senate and Senator Tinubu disregards them like a thug that she is.

If she has a different opinion she should wait let her colleague finish then she raises her hand and is recognised by the Senate President to air her own views not constitute her own government and cause disruption.

She and Dino fit each other

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by cktheluckyman: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
9jatriot:
Has anyone noticed since the backlash on Dino, he has lunch a media onslaught against Mrs Remi Tinubu? He has being trying really hard to give a dog a bad name and justify his actions or reactions as the case may be. He released an unsubstantiated record of events this morning and called it why always Remi, now he is showing a normal section where there are normal arguments and claiming she disrupts sections. From these Videos however, he is showing us that Remi is very active in the senate and her constituency can be proud of her as not someone who only says hay or nay.

There is no giving a dog a bad name to hang her.Senator Remi Tinubu's infamy precedes her altercation with Melaye.She was seen on videos harrasing Obanikoro last year,She also wento to sit on the DSP's seat last september.The Dino encounter only blew open because Dino been a fellow werey person decided to pay her back in her own coin!! Remi Tinubu is a disgrace to womanhood and the entire senate as a n institution.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

There is no giving a dog a bad name to hang her.Senator Remi Tinubu's infamy precedes her altercation with Melaye.She was seen on videos harrasing Obanikoro last year,She also wento to sit on the DSP's seat last september.The Dino encounter only blew open because Dino been a fellow werey person decided to pay her back in her own coin!! Remi Tinubu is a disgrace to womanhood and the entire senate as a n institution.
And you are a role model to Saraki,and any other corrupt individual
defender or the corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by cktheluckyman: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

And you are a role model to Saraki,and any other corrupt individual
defender or the corrupt

So dear Mr Anti-corruption what corruption charges has Saraki ever been indicted before? Shebi you have seen how the CCT trial collapsed in court?

8 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

So dear Mr Anti-corruption what corruption charges has Saraki ever been indicted before? Shebi you have seen how the CCT trial collapsed in court?
mr corruption who cares about the kangaroo court CCT, why do you always nominate yourself as a first line of defence to any alleged criminal

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
This happens a lot

Not only in Naija
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by hedonistic: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
9jatriot:

Remi Tinubu drew first blood, which means that there is no limit to what her 'victim' can do in retaliation. She called Melaye a thug and a dog. That is enough to warrant any verbal reaction insofar as Melaye did not respond PHYSICALLY.

If you insult me, I can insult your mother and father. If you call me stupid, I can call your entire female lineage including your mother and grandmother prostitutes. To avoid all that, no find trouble in the first place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by cktheluckyman: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

mr corruption who cares about the kangaroo court CCT, why do you always nominate yourself as a first line of defence to any alleged criminal

Thank God you used the word ALLEGED.BTW am not the one defending "criminal" Remi on thread

1 Like

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by KINGwax007(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
That was how she sat beside saraki to tell him something and they started saying she rlwanted to take somebody else's seat.

So, she's now the only one whose argued at the Senate? Why dnt u browse and watch videos of wikd Senate sessions as it happens all over the world.

But in the meantime, u didn't tell us how she told her colleague that she will beat him, rape and maybe have him killed.

I thought the argument wasn't abt the usual Senate arguments, I thought it was all about the foolish things he said...

Abi we have moved on to other things ni?

1 Like

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Thank God you used the word ALLEGED.BTW am not the one defending "criminal" Remi on thread
criminal remi and criminal dino all na same to me
why do you always defend criminallally inclined personalities even when the end up confessing
metuh
okupke
dokpesi
dasuki
saraki
bafarawa
meleye

and other yam eaters too numrous to mention
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by 9jatriot(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is an extract of the account from premium times

The Kogi senator is said to have accused the senators of being used by the presidency to destabilise the Senate and warned them to be ready to face the consequences of their action.

“You should go and tell those who sent you that nobody, I said nobody, no matter who he is, can ever control this Senate, ” Mr. Melaye was quoted as saying as he pointed at the affected senators, his face contorted in rage.

Our sources said when Mrs. Tinubu was recognised to speak, she rose, and said, “I’m just wondering why whenever Senator Dino speaks in this chamber, he is always threatening people and behaving childishly and at times like a thug.

“I think he needs to know that every senator here represents their constituencies. And that there is no need to threaten anyone.

“We are seeking and working towards reconciliation, yet you are busy issuing threats.”

One of our sources said at this point, Mr. Melaye jumped up from his seat and charged towards Mrs. Tinubu, saying, “Look this is not Bourdillon (referring to the famous Lagos residence of Mrs Tinubu’s politician husband). I will beat you up, ….. impregnate you and nothing will happen.”
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206833-untold-story-senators-dino-melaye-remi-tinubu-closed-door-clash.html
You will notice that Dino was threatening his colleagues, Remi did not interrupt him but only stood up to talk when she had the nod to talk. Her statement shows that she wondered why Dino would be threatening his colleagues like a "thug"and implored him to show more respect to his colleague since there were all representatives of their constituency.

His reaction from that point to even today shows that he probably had been threatening them because of Saraki before now.
hedonistic:

Remi Tinubu drew first blood, which means that there is no limit to what her 'victim' can do in retaliation. She called Melaye a thug and a dog. That is enough to warrant any verbal reaction insofar as Melaye did not respond PHYSICALLY.

If you insult me, I can insult your mother and father. If you call me stupid, I can call your entire female lineage including your mother and grandmother prostitutes. To avoid all that, no find trouble in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by 9jatriot(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
You may have a point on the Obanikoro incident but on the DSP seat incident, I have had to go and read that report again what I saw were colleagues having a laugh over a non issue. If my memory serves me right, Ekweremandu was not on seat that day.
cktheluckyman:

1 Like

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by cktheluckyman: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
9jatriot:
This is an extract of the account from premium times

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206833-untold-story-senators-dino-melaye-remi-tinubu-closed-door-clash.html
You will notice that Dino was threatening his colleagues, Remi did not interrupt him but only stood up to talk when she had the nod to talk. Her statement shows that she wondered why Dino would be threatening his colleagues like a "thug"and implored him to show more respect to his colleague since there were all representatives of their constituency.

His reaction from that point to even today shows that he probably had been threatening them because of Saraki before now.

Ok you are not a fool but you are behaving like a fool.Hope no offense is taken?

6 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by cktheluckyman: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
9jatriot:
You may have a point on the Obanikoro incident but on the DSP seat incident, I have had to go and read that report again what I saw were colleagues having a laugh over a non issue. If my memory serves me right, Ekweremandu was not on seat that day.

Senators having a laugh over it? Are you for real? Did you even bother reading the treatise Dino penned this morning? She treats sw politicians with disdain and shouts at them!!! She even had the effrontery to tell media men that lagos belongs to them!!! That woman is a scum!!! A disgrace to womanhood!! Tufiakwa!! Shame on her

8 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by 9jatriot(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Before now, have heard this his news before from any other independent source so we should take Dino's word when there is no independent confirmation.
cktheluckyman:

Senators having a laugh over it? Are you for real? Did you even bother reading the treatise Dino penned this morning? She treats sw politicians with disdain and shouts at them!!! She even had the effrontery to tell media men that lagos belongs to them!!! That woman is a scum!!! A disgrace to womanhood!! Tufiakwa!! Shame on her
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Oksman(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:
Where is the disruption? abi you ignorant illiterates don't know the meaning of disruption?

Igbos change your ways, hate and bad bele can not get you anywhere and that's why you people are still nowhere... grin grin

Sucks to be Igbos grin
How are you sure it came from ipob? you are just as guilty as those you accuse of hate! most of your comment are filled with venom that make one to wonder and profile your personality! You better visit a psychologist to get you debriefed, you might not believe me but thats the truth, thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by cktheluckyman: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
9jatriot:
Before now, have heard this his news before from any other independent source so we should take Dino's word when there is no independent confirmation.

We have no also read any rebuttal from Remi and going by her antecedents Dino is most probably right.Hope you know there is a photo evidence of senator Tinubu slapping a fellow senator?

4 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by BossKratos: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin

Remi is a well known nag plus a stubborn woman! Dino is a well known agbero that lacks manners!

Is this not a recipe for disaster! I wonder why people are suprised at all the commotion!

1 Like

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by ogkrakkid(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
9jatriot:
Proud of wat wat eh wT??..al u jagaban ass lickerss..abeg stop campanin for sympathy abeg gerrarohia jo

4 Likes

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Almaiga: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
9jatriot:
You took the words out of my mouth.
Here comes the thug

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Candidate won't Be Declared Winner If He Doesn't Get 25% In FCT : INEC / I Never Said 2023 Elections Were Compromised — Jega / Buhari Is A Better Alternative To Yar'Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.