Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? (1698 Views)

4 Important Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Course To Study / Bsc Agriculture Vs Bsc Micro Biology. / Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? by Perelo(m): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2015
Greetins to you all nairalanders.....
I just need an advice dats all...
I wanted studying computer science in d university, i had pass in physics so i had no choice to than to change my course to micro biology, i just wanted to ask ask micro biology students here if d course is cool nd ok, and where can u work wen ur tru with school.... Tnx as i see matured comments coming over..... Its Perry_berry
Re: Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? by eph12(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Only if you graduate with a first class or very high 21. You either end up as a lecturer or have a career totally different from mcb because there are very limited spaces and industry to practice mcb.
Re: Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? by Perelo(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2015
Tnx eph,
Re: Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? by siempere(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2015
i will advice you to change medical lab. science immediately.....or some other course but if yo can't be very sure to do what the person on the ist comment said cos that might be ur only chance of makin it with MCB...tnks
Re: Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? by Perelo(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2015
I tink im gonna re-write waec to credict my physcis... Nd choose a course of my choice.... Tnx to d nigga above me
Re: Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? by angiography(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Perelo:
Greetins to you all nairalanders.....
I just need an advice dats all...
I wanted studying computer science in d university, i had pass in physics so i had no choice to than to change my course to micro biology, i just wanted to ask ask micro biology students here if d course is cool nd ok, and where can u work wen ur tru with school.... Tnx as i see matured comments coming over..... Its Perry_berry
no university will take you even into mcb unless u have a credit in physics. Generally...as per microbiology, it has little job prospect...the first comment(er) has said it all.
Re: Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? by Perelo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tnx man
Re: Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
eph12:
Only if you graduate with a first class or very high 21. You either end up as a lecturer or have a career totally different from mcb because there are very limited spaces and industry to practice mcb.
Well said... same with Biochemistry, biological sciences et al... Nigeria isn't science driven. ...

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Own Ur Dream Home As A Career Person / Civil Servant Salary / Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.