Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria (1695 Views)

Ayeni Adekunle Battles Depression, Leaves ID Africa / Meet Daniel Adekunle – Security Guard Turned Software Developer! (Photos, Video) / Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by Educonsults1: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2018
2 Weeks ago, Most Nigerian Forex and Binary Traders, regsitered with the IQOptons Broker was alarted about one Adekunle Adeoye, who was the Number 1 Trader of the week for two weeks straight.
This isnt the news, the news was that this Mr Adekunle Adeoye was leading the leader board and that gap between him and the second place in the Country was more than $2500. With his on daily interest going to about $7000.
This grading was not sorted by numbers alone but by amount of successful trades carried daily.
It was a good news to Nigerian, as we showed on the First 100 in the World Leaderboard.
His Contact is not yet out but a good lead is coming up. But you can contact me for more information and update. 07037997864

Also anyone with the Trader in the second Category should also share his details..

This was the picture i got from a source. But I'm working on more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by okosodo: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2018
So what you just explained made him the bedt trader in nigeria
Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by S2dT: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
My friends and I got the notification as well, we cald your numberr you didn't pick. Please any update on his number. I've been wanting to learn forex and binary options for a while. Help a brother pleas. Thank you.
Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by robertanne122: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2018
Forex marekt is huge, I'll advice you learn very well before putting your real money. It's a very good thing to do if you're willing and ready to invest your time knowing it.
Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by Bettylet: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Can a girl learn Forex Trading?
Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by Bettylet: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2018
His phone: 07065893872.
Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by malcom2x(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2018
You can trace him on social media
Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by Konquest: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
Educonsults1:
2 Weeks ago, Most Nigerian Forex and Binary Traders, regsitered with the IQOptons Broker was alarted about one Adekunle Adeoye, who was the Number 1 Trader of the week for two weeks straight.
This isnt the news, the news was that this Mr Adekunle Adeoye was leading the leader board and that gap between him and the second place in the Country was more than $2500. With his on daily interest going to about $7000.
This grading was not sorted by numbers alone but by amount of successful trades carried daily.
It was a good news to Nigerian, as we showed on the First 100 in the World Leaderboard.
His Contact is not yet out but a good lead is coming up. But you can contact me for more information and update. 07037997864

Also anyone with the Trader in the second Category should also share his details..

This was the picture i got from a source. But I'm working on more.

Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by ThatIgedeBoy: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bettylet:
Can a girl learn Forex Trading?
I have 4 sons and I am dis owning any of them who brings home a girl that will ask auch question
Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by kkins25(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2021
ThatIgedeBoy:

I have 4 sons and I am dis owning any of them who brings home a girl that will ask auch question
may I ask y
Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by ThatIgedeBoy: 7:20am On Apr 30, 2021
kkins25:
may I ask y
You already know why, I am sure

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by kkins25(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
ThatIgedeBoy:

You already know why, I am sure
There are still men who still subscribe to the patrichial system. I just wanted to make sure. My body was itching me to insult person grin grin grin
Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by ThatIgedeBoy: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
kkins25:

There are still men who still subscribe to the patrichial system. I just wanted to make sure. My body was itching me to insult person grin grin grin
In 2021, a dispensation when NOI, a woman is heading the world trade organization. A woman is asking if a woman can trade forex, in an country where women have headed the ministry of finance for many years....
In this age and time when when sex is just about genitals, when everyone is capable of doing anything and achieving anything, a woman is asking such a question....
I won't want the risk of having her raise my grand children....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Adeoye , Best Forex Trader In Nigeria by Kaybee7000(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2021
Bettylet:
His phone: 07065893872.

sorry is this adekunle adeoye phone number or OP's number ?

(1) (Reply)

Top 2 Richest Nigerian Americans / Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? / Top 5 Professionals In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.