Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa (9072 Views)

Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness / Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In November 2015?-NASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by azyaq(m): 6:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Breaking news from BBC!! The Earth will experience 15 days of total darkness between November 15 and November 29, 2015. The event, according to NASA, hasn’t occurred in over 1 Million years. Astronomers from NASA have indicated that the world will remain in complete darkness starting on Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 3 a.m. and will end on Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:15 p.m. According to officials, the ” November Black Out” event will be caused by another astronomical event between Venus and Jupiter. Charles Bolden, who was appointed to head of NASA by President Obama, issued a 1000 page document explaining the event to the White House. According to the report, on October 26, 2015, Venus and Jupiter will engage in a close parallelism, only being separated by 1 degree. Venus will pass to the southwest of Jupiter, causing Venus to shine 10 times brighter than Jupiter. The light from Venus will heat up the gases on Jupiter causing a reaction. The gaseous reaction will release an unprecedented amount of Hydrogen into Space. The Hydrogen gas will make contact with Earth’s sun at approximately 2:50 a.m. The amass amount of Hydrogen making contact with the sun will cause a massive explosion on the Sun’s surface. The explosions will cause the Sun’s surface temperature to increase to 9,000 degrees Kelvin in an instant. The sun will then attempt to cease the explosions by emitting heat from its core. The heat will cause the Sun to dim to a bluish color. Once the sun reaches the bluish color, it will take approximately 14 days to restore its normal surface temperature, returning its normal color to the Red Giant. While the sun is cooling the surface, the light from the sun will be much dimmer. Because it takes anywhere from 7 to 8 and a half minutes depending on the Earth’s rotation for light from the sun to hit Earth, people will not know the event has happened until 2:58 a.m. on November 15th. Some areas of the world may experience brief moments of light for 7 to 8 minutes, but the Earth will then go back to complete darkness until the Sun’s surface temperature has been restored. https://newswatch33.com/science/nasa- confirms-earth-will-experience-15-days-of- complete-darkness-in-november-2015/
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by GboyegaD(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2015
Will these days be declared public holidays?

2 Likes

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by WiseElectrical: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2015
:i shocked shocked shocked
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by dejt4u(m): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Okk..
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by sayemma: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Another story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by TI1919(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by saintgp(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2015
in d miz's voice!really,really,reallllly,God is awesome?hmmmmm,although i doubt d possibility of this happening,bt i am thinking abt hw nigeria dat lacks steady power supply will cope.
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by ajbabs(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2015
I still do not understand what they are saying. Will there be a worldwide public holidays?

2 Likes

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by psucc(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2015
As long as the Lord liveth, He will do that which pleases Him and if man, by virtue of understanding given him by God will want to puff up, God will turn the counsel of men to nought for He will never share His glory with any man.

3 Likes

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by jboy01(m): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2015
how are we going to cope in this country where electric supply is not ok?
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by lolaxavier(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2015
Good job NASA.
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2015
GboyegaD:
i like the way you think...

3 Likes

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by uboma(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2015
Wow!
It will be a spectacular event.
I am looking forward to witnessing it.

1 Like

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by Smooyis(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2015
One of the signs of end time. Jesus is the Lord.
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by henchamb(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Una no dey tire with this Nasa darkness story. İ will not believe it until I see metrologist Theresa Ağu talk abt it in nta news cool

1 Like

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by azyaq(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2015
FP things
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by jantofubu(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2015
moral of the story GO AND BUY TORCH OR CANDLE
GboyegaD:
NASA can predict nonsense embarassed shey na inside darkness we go do ileya ni cry

1 Like

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by GboyegaD(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2015
jantofubu:
moral of the story GO AND BUY TORCH OR CANDLE NASA can predict nonsense embarassed shey na inside darkness we go do ileya ni cry

I no need either of them as streetlight go do me if I need light that period.
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2015
if I hear!!!!
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by kennycanny: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2015
HOAX
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by Uchwilliam(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Ok na till then
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by srose(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2015
Dis 1 wa ɣ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊υ ppl dey talk no concern nigerian rara cos D̶̲̥̅̊ tym wa we dey spend inside darkness is more dan Dɑ̷̜̌̋Ɣ tym, ma broder make ɣ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊υ no freak us with darkness anymore. For more info visit powersupply.com
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by chiefmidwife: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2015
If you like don't give ur life to Christ as ur personal Lord and Saviour Repent nw or never
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by potolistic(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Yayyyyy!!..... Ah qo stay coven 15 days straight.

Looking forward to November.

D bloodsucking nr b here o
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by cold(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2015
I call bullshìt on this one. Only the gullible will believe this crap.Searched the BBC and found no such tale.

THERE WILL NOT BE 15 STRAIGHT DAYS OF TOTAL DARKNESS IN NOVEMBER, 2015. The idea is poppycock and balderdash with a sprinkle of codswallop.

A fake news website called Newswatch33 made this story up. That website does not publish real news. It's fake. Fake. Fake. If you are reading a news source that quotes Newswatch33, burn that newspaper, delete that URL, unfollow that tweeter. Any journalist that wrote about this as it being a real event should be immediately fired and left to starve in the streets where squirrels will eat their entrails

http://www.quora.com/Is-earth-really-going-to-be-in-darkness-for-15-days-according-to-NASA

5 Likes

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by olawalepopoola: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2015
I remember as a young catholic that I used 3 days darkness as a sign that the virgin mother mary gave as a sign of end time. Whether it is true or not, we have to prepare!
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2015
cold:
If you are reading a news source that quotes Newswatch33, burn that newspaper, delete that URL, unfollow that tweeter. Any journalist that wrote about this as it being a real event should be immediately fired and left to starve in the streets where squirrels will eat their entrails[/b]
http://www.quora.com/Is-earth-really-going-to-be-in-darkness-for-15-days-according-to-NASA
hahaha...that one bad!!
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by onoerime: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Nigeria in trouble. Darkness+darkness=? Mayb someone out there should provide the answer
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by kokoA(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2015
TI1919:
undecided
** in Railey freeman's voice*** That room looks gaaay sad

1 Like

Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by oyatmicah(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Nasa has bin lying since 7200AC
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by jessejunior(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2015
Tell me sometin
Re: Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa by Scatterscatter(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2015
My kedu brothers, time to import torchlight and candles. NASA is talking darkness I'm talking business

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Inaugurates 49-member National Campaign Council For 2016 Ondo Election / SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot / Ondo Court Strikes Out Deputy Governor's Case To Stop Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.