Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! (4933 Views)

BBNaija: Cee C Likes A Photo Of Tobi and Alex / Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Read the article Ms abii interview

http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/06/29/bn-saturday-celebrity-interview-i-like-a-true-gentleman-beauty-queenrapper-munachi-abii-speaks-about-her-perfect-man-handling-rumours-focusing-on-her-music-career-more/
Culled from.bellanaija

Munachi Abii aka Palmwinetapper stop making yourself to happen, cos you ain't gonna happen. Why not focus on your dead music career and stop running from site to site, forcing yourself down our throats.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
ROSYL:

Munachi Abii aka Palmwinetapper stop making yourself to happen, cos you ain't gonna happen. Why not focus on your dead music career and stop running from site to site, forcing yourself down our throats.
Hater...
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Munachi ,God will bless your hustle... But if nija guys are not feeling what you are bringing to the table? Simply settle for a cute white boi...no need forcing it..u r a diva any day...my simple advice, though.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by ifyalways(f): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Muna Muna.

Fine girl no pimple. Copy and paste here na, I ain't clicking on any external link.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
ROSYL:

She also uses the moniker Edreamz. She's nothing but a troll we should all ignore but I enjoy bringing her down to size most of the time.
Of recent it seems she has opened more accounts she uses in trolling nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Amelian:
Munachi ,God will bless your hustle... But if nija guys are not feeling what you are bringing to the table? Simply settle for a cute white boi...no need forcing it..u r a diva any day...my simple advice, though.
she has a boyfriend already. He is called tomi
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
charix:

She also uses the moniker Edreamz. She's nothing but a troll we should all ignore but I enjoy bringing her down to size most of the time.
Of recent it seems she has opened more accounts she uses in trolling nairalanders.
.because you have nothing doing than waiting for my posts
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
.because you have nothing doing than waiting for my posts
I said I'd leave you in peace but you make it difficult as the days go by.
Muna I'm warning you, nye me feh or I'd give it to you and your multiple accounts hot this early evening.

By the way, tell Sarah I want to eat her pūssy and make her eyes roll back.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
charix:

I said I'd leave you in peace but you make it difficult as the days go by.
Muna I'm warning you, nye me feh or I'd give it to you and your multiple accounts hot this early evening.

By the way, tell Sarah I want to eat her pūssy and make her eyes roll back.

Leave Sarah alome
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Hater...

Find another word darling, this one is already dead like your music career.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
ROSYL:

Find another word darling, this one is already dead like your music career.
find another diss. All you talk about is her music career. What next?
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she has a boyfriend already. He is called tomi

You wish huh! Please do not wound that young boy's soft immature dick with your aged over stretched pussy.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
find another diss. All you talk about is her music career. What next?

Anything else you do? Apart from sucking Tommy 's immature dick head. .....huh

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
ROSYL:

Anything else you do? Apart from sucking Tommy 's immature dick head. .....huh
immature? He's over 18 fool
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
immature? He's over 18 fool
...and you're almost 30. You two are no different from that couple in your last thread.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 12:34am On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

...and you're almost 30. You two are no different from that couple in your last thread.
lol wow you're mad. That's a totally DIFFERENT age gap. Her and tomi are 5 year age gap. Get it right
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol wow you're mad. That's a totally DIFFERENT age gap. Her and tomi are 5 year age gap. Get it right
So you think he'd remain with you the next six years?

You're old. Your full-adult look would set in next year. Once he sees that and looks in the mirror he's off with the next Ronke who comes his way. Don't say charix from nairaland didn't warn you.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 1:19am On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

You're old. Your full-adult look would set in next year. Once he sees that and looks in the mirror he's off with the next Ronke who comes his way. Don't say charix from nairaland didn't warn you.
lol foolishness. How can a woman age in a year!!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 1:21am On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

you keep ignoring the fact this guy has been with her since 2011!!!! Do the math. She was 24 and he was 17
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you keep ignoring the fact this guy has been with her since 2011!!!! Do the math. She was 24 and he was 17
Jesus! shocked

So not only do you admit to fooling around with a kid young enough to pass as your nephew, you're also admitting to statutory rape?! If not we live in a zoo you'd've been locked up for a long time.
No wonder his mother and sisters're against your 'relationship', they know there's no future. Kai, such a downgrade after the twins chased you out. At least he's from a rich family, abi?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol foolishness. How can a woman age in a year!!!!!
Watch and see, watch and see. I was once 29.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 1:27am On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

Watch and see, watch and see. I was once 29.
oh old man like you is fighting her ehn
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

Jesus! shocked

So not only do you admit to fooling around with a kid young enough to pass as your nephew, you're also admitting to statutory rape?! If not we live in a zoo you'd've been locked up for a long time.
No wonder his mother and sisters're against your 'relationship', they know there's no future. Kai, such a downgrade after the twins chased you out. At least he's from a rich family, abi?
god forbid. Rape is forced. Tomi was willing. In fact he chased muna
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh old man like you is fighting her ehn
Come here let me do it so good you'd deny all your sugardaddies wink cool.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
god forbid. Rape is forced. Tomi was willing. In fact he chased muna
You keep exposing yourself as the Igbotic girl you are when you respond. Google 'statutory rape' and realize it's not always forced.
I wonder why you don't use all this free time to educate yourself on general knowledge.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 1:31am On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

You keep exposing yourself as the Igbotic girl you are when you respond. Google 'statutory rape' and realize it's not always forced.
I wonder why you don't use all this free time to educate yourself on general knowledge.
as I said..tomi came after HER!!
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 1:31am On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

also his sisters love her
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 1:32am On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

Read.....bumi Thomas is his sister. Wishing happy birthday to muna. Calling her a princess so shut up.

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
as I said..tomi came after HER!!
But who was the adult? Cheap girl! I can bed a 16 year old but that wouldn't make it right.
Now confess, you're only with that boy because his family is rich and you cry yourself to sleep because you can't get a man of your own.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Read.....bumi Thomas is his sister. Wishing happy birthday to muna. Calling her a princess so shut up.
I want you to refer me to something, anything relating to your relevance in 2015. Your 'career' ended years ago... unless you want to add 'nairaland troll' to your list of accomplishments.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Likes a TRUE gentleman! by Palmwinetapper: 1:37am On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

But who was the adult? Cheap girl! I can bed a 16 year old but that wouldn't make it right.
Now confess, you're only with that boy because his family is rich and you cry yourself to sleep because you can't get a man of your own.
he's not from a rich family. That's a wrong statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Claims To Have Biggest Backside In West Africa / After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List / Trouble Brews As Sex Tape Of Married Women Sleeping With Prince Kpokpogri Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.