Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami (48362 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo / D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by paul288yahoo(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2015
End time tinz
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by MadCow1: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
She no even fine reach my bestie... Who doesn't even expose her body... tongue

Seriously though, I would fhuck that biitch till she gets tested for HIV, Ebola, SARS, Bubonic and Bird flu..
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Olympus has fallen.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by anonimi: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
kisenge:
Nigerian OAP, Toke Makinwa, is currently on vacation in Miami and it ends today, she spent her morning catching some fun in the beach.

Toke showed off some skin as she spends time in Miami beach. She surely had lots of fun and her skin is glowing.

In her post she wrote:

'How I spent my morning!!!!!! I played on the beach this morning, haven't done that in a while, sooooo thankful for grace and provision. This has been a great time out!
Thank you Miami!!!!! It's been real'

https://instagram.com/p/7ah1SYjnpR/?taken-by=tokemakinwa

I hope she pays her personal income TAX adequately and/or whoever was the source of her "provision". Abi na how much OAP dey earn for our country sef

IF Americans do not pay their TAXES appropriately, their LGAs and state governments will not be able to keep their beaches clean enough for mentally LAZY Nigerians and black people to be going there to do paparazzi "grace & provision" to the envy of their 200 million mumu fellow citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by money121(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Kole paa araa re now..
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by FaithDaniel(f): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by Kreamie(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2015
I wonder why we should care..How do these things make Fp?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by encryptjay(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Sending sense to the mods of Nairaland via DHL.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by daslimentceo: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Cool

Are you a model, Makeup Artist, Fashion Designer in need of a professional Photoshoot? for as low as 3000Naira (soft copies included, media promotion)
Contact James Jola Photography
08064846165, 08104529911

IG: @jamesjolaphotography, @slimzbhorbie, @teamforecreatives.
You dont wanna miss this fabulous opportunity

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by alakemi4real: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
She is cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Nairaland is the online version of City People magazine.

They post useless stories with sensational headlines.

The biitch was in a Bikini top not a "bra". angry
They need traffic nau grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by kunyeo(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
She no even fine reach my bestie... Who doesn't even expose her body... tongue

Children of nowadays. YOU CALLED SOMEBODY YOUR FRIEND AND SHE IS BESTIE.IF SHE WERE TO BE YOUR SISTER OR DAUGHTER WOULD YOU CALL HER SUCH?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2015
Kreamie:
I wonder why we should care..How do these things make Fp?
encryptjay:
Sending sense to the mods of Nairaland via DHL.
Laugh don wound me ooooo...

Chisos
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by familysms: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2015
@Op I no see any breast ooo
Its familysms again www.matrosms.net
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2015
kunyeo:

Children of nowadays. YOU CALLED SOMEBODY YOUR FRIEND AND SHE IS BESTIE.IF SHE WERE TO BE YOUR SISTER OR DAUGHTER WOULD YOU CALL HER SUCH?
What's wrong with calling her "Bestie" ?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by familysms: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2015
@Op I no see any breast ooo
Its familysms again www.matrosms.net
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
eyah... Thanks anyway Il nt insult you back okay?.. Hv a NYC day
I didn't insult you lady. I merely asked a question, besides, smoking weed isn't a bad thing you know. grinwink
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by IceDude(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Honestly i dont know her....Who is she? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by amusadele: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2015
babyjanye:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Dis lady like enjoyment, how will she manage her home wt dis kind of lifestyle? She is alwaz on d move.
Her type of men plenty ke. How on earth can a normal man meet this type of girl whose entire system show irreaponsible life style marry her? If we are talking of her exact type, not problems
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by hob(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Toke seems to have acquired shares on NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cos i dont understand all this fuss about flaunting her curves

Anyways, she dey do advert since she is single again.....cant blame a girl for showing off
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by femi4: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
more okay lipsrsealed grin
Okier
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Fine girl toke. kiss

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by sniper1305(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Why in the name of Anubis will I want to look like a weed smoking girl? .
hahahahahahah the chic resemble majek fashek tru tru

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by olaolulazio(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2015
No wonder her man said " I have taken ya virginity, u are mine forever". She's so dry!
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by aderonkedeborah(f): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2015
o.k..
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by bulletproofmonk(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2015
babyjanye:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Dis lady like enjoyment, how will she manage her home wt dis kind of lifestyle? She is alwaz on d move.

How are you managing your own home? What is wrong with you women? Is achievment to you limited to raising kids and a home?
Life would be a whole better if people like you restrict your opinions to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Useless girl jumping up and down why wont ur husband live you and ran away busybody.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami by HouseOfWine: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Vanity upon vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Bankyw Responds To Girl Who Begged Him To Slid Into Her DM / Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.