Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo (48351 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother (2) (3) (4)

Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by Mrop(m): 5:19am On Apr 29, 2019
Meet Burna Boy Pretty Sisters And Beautiful Mom In Throwback Photo

You like? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/meet-burna-boy-pretty-sisters-and-beautiful-mom-in-throwback-photo/

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by Mrop(m): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by JasonScoolari: 5:36am On Apr 29, 2019
My attention was drawn to that fresh shinning laps. That girl will be a dangerous twerker on something long and hard. grin

By the way, Nor be today Burna boy start to dey dress like clown.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by Fadomero(m): 5:42am On Apr 29, 2019
she no fine she just gather laps

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 29, 2019
This burns boy sef I don't understand him at all

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2019
The mama looks like a typical akata milf....if u know, u know

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by decatalyst(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2019
SugarMuffin:
This burns boy sef I don't understand him at all

Weed has always been his main companion

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by OKorowanta: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
My attention was drawn to that fresh shinning laps. That girl will be a dangerous twerker on something long and hard. grin

By the way, Nor be today Burna boy start to dey dress like clown.

Na small thing remain the nikodemus robe for suffocate the mama as the thing cover half of her body.

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by Elnino4ladies: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2019
I have never seen a picture of him and his dad

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by Ishilove: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2019
So after all these years, Burna is still claiming 26?

Issokay

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by KingLennon(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Ishilove:
So after all these years, Burna is still claiming 26?

Issokay
Minister of Age detector grin. He's 27 years

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by KingLennon(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2019
Oluwa burna Africa's finest musician. I remember when people were not listening to his songs. But now the boy is International. Keep soaring bro

Listening to Burna boy--34

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by TANID(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2019
No Wonder She Get Stripper As His Girlfriend There's Already One In Thier Family

Anyway Beautiful Family And Good Dress From His Mother

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by Officialgarri: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2019
I personally do not think is a major throwback picture and I'm sure many other people will agree with me.
This is just a camera filter

47 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by BlackfireX: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2019
That girl leg eh....

The mouth eh...
Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by Dalexicographer(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2019
**grabs Vaseline **
Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by hubtiva: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2019
that lap self just cover the whole page
Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by MufasaRebirth: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Don Gorgon
Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by fasho01(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2019
What did the sister on the left rub oil on her legs for
Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by GiftedHands77: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Beautiful should I say?
Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by Afonja007: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2019
This one two na throw back picture?�

Re: Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo by Lanretoye(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2019
the only beautiful thing I saw it the lappy.

Bankyw Responds To Girl Who Begged Him To Slid Into Her DM / Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures