Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! (4921 Views)

Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed / Orekoya Kids: My Husband Is The Mastermind Behind The Kidnap – Nanny / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by just4jay(m): 1:14am On Oct 05, 2006
AT LAST THE FACE OF THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES OF VEDANIX [EGOLD EXCHNAGERS/FUNDERS] HAS BEEN REVEALED!

Having gotten tired of recommending people to buy egold from the rogues called vedanix only to be met with frustration, I set out to uncover once and for all those behind these fraudulent activities. This was my shocking discovery.

Does anyone in NAiraland remember leketoye of goldnairaexchange.com, His full name is oyeleke toye he is the administrator of the site which is into egold funding. Well the truth is Mr Leke Toye and Mr Olaitan Adeoye, the crook behind Vedanix are cohorts, they are in these fraudulent activities together.
Impossible you will say but goldnairaexchange has been doing legitimate business online for months now, providing wonderful egold funding,

That was my first thought too but when i mailed vedanix for their bank details, this was what I got,

Pay into our account detailed below:

1. Any Branch of Guaranty Trust Bank
   Account Name:   Cyberkonsults
   Account Number: 321212477110   

VEDANIX

Going to goldnairaexchange.com and placing an order to buy egold this is what was instantly delivered in my my mailbox:

You have recently submitted an order to buy egold at
www.goldnairaexchange.com. If you did not submit the order,
please delete this mail and ignore the content.

The details of your order are as follows:

Ammount of egold ordered: $50
Equivalent cost in Naira: =N=9000

To complete your order, please make your payment as follows:

Pay =N=9000 into any of our 2 accounts listed below:

Account Name:   Cyberkonsults
               OR

2. Any Branch of First Inland Bank
   Account Name:   FlashMe Cash (Oyeleke Toye)
   Account Number: 08028281192

,  Thank you for using our services.

GoldNAiraExchange.com

You will notice that both provided the same bank account by cyberkonsults [GTB] , NEED I SAY MORE!

CYBERKONSULTS are running both vedanix and goldnairaexchange, so people like oyeleke toye has alot to answer for.

If you have lost money to vedanix, it's time to rise up and bring these fraudulent people to justice by reporting them to the appropriate authorities,

1 Like

Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by toyeleke: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hmm Nairalanders,

I am Oyeleke Toye and I have read the post above. I want to react to whats been said. First I had to register another username because Seun(admin) banned me for chastising his high handedness in administering the forum.

I own and run Cyberkonsults which has GoldNairaExchange as a sub division. But Let me make it clear that I do not know, have never spoken with and have never met whoever is behind the Vedanix exchange.

A few weeks ago when he advertised here and in Success Digest Extra, I regarded his advert with suspiscion knowing fully well that it is not possible to sell egold at N138 / $ ( we buy at much higher than that). I monitored his site closely to
watch events unfold. Nobody knew for sure whether he was a fraud or not.

Last week wednesday, I was at the SADC (publishers of Success Digest Extra) office and I was told by their advert executive that they had received over 6 complaints from people who ordered egold from vedanix and waited indefinitely for their accounts to be funded.

From that point we began to be vigilant. I got a call from someone yesterday and what I he told me confirmed that the Vedanix scam is perhaps the biggest most organised egold scam in Nigeria. We came to this conclusion after I visited the SADC office again today and we compared notes.

From the information we got, we were able to piece together the modus operandi of the vedanix scam. I will try to explain it below.

When the vedanix site initially came up, they had a GTB Account Number belonging to Global Errands Limited on their website and they claimed to be owned by Global Errands. We later found out that Global Errands is located in Abuja and is the Nigerian Representative of Graphcard (www.graphcard.com)

The vedanix guys got people to pay into the Global Errands website and then they got all the payment details from the unsuspecting victims. They thereafter went ahead to use the same payment (by pretending to be the person who made the payment) to get graphcard to fund their graphcard account. Once the fund was in their graphcard account, they would send it to their egold account where it would not be easily traced.

They did this for a while and I guess when the Global Errands people began to suspect, the vedanix people removed their (Global Errands) account number from their website claiming they had run out of stock. Obviously they needed to get another reputable company's account to continue with their dirty business.

GoldNairaExchange (a division of my own company Cyberkonsults) appealed to them as a replacement for the Global Errand Account. So I guess they when people called them up to ask for their Account number, they just gave them my company's (Cyberkonsults) Account Number also with GTB.

Then they used the same trick they had used with Global Errands. Once a victim made payment to the Cyberkonsults Account, they would ask him for all the payment details, then they would come to place an order for egold GoldNairaExchange website using the victim's name and payment details.

Once we at GoldNairaExchange confirm that the teller number and payer name tallied with they supplied we would then send the egold to the egold account provided by them. I'm saying this for sure because we have one such case on our hands which we are trying to iron out. The victim who was duped called me yesterday.

So far, they were able to get away with just one of such. As I write now, I have 2 suspect egold funding orders and I have asked the people involved to double verify their identities by scanning and sending in their International Passport or Drivers Licence.

I also held a brief meeting with the Publisher of Success Digest Extra and he asked that I write a story which would be published in the next edition of the publication to warn unsuspecting readers about the vedanix fraud.

That was what I settled down to write when I got a call again from the man that was duped by vedanix using my company GTB Account saying he saw a post on nairaland where it was confirmed that the man behind the vedanix fraud had been arrested and was due to be tried. Read that post here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25775.0.html
His picture is included and you have to be logged in to see that.

When I tried to login to nairaland, I found that Seun (nairaland admin) had banned me then I saw this post. Of course I couldn't have kept quiet and watched years of hardwork go down the drain. So I registered another nairaland account to make this post.

As it is I don't think I will write another story for Success Digest Extra, I will just forward this same post to them so they can publish it. I should be absolved and vindicated.

Anybody with more detailed information as to where the vedanix thief is being incaRCERATED should please post same here. I wish to take legal actions against him for using my Company Name and Account in his fraudulent scheme.

Thank you all for your support. I also hope Seun will forgive my rebellion and unban my original account.

Oyeleke Toye
Cyberkonsults (owners of GoldNairaExchange)

1 Like

Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by just4jay(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2006
hi toye,
if what you say is true, and i must say all evidence seems to be pointing in the line of the truth, I'm sorry for the slight on your integrity and what vedanix has put you through.

BUt what is going to happen to the people's money that vedanix did not successfully con out from you, are you going to return it?
A friend of mine paid 94500 naira into your account on saturday for vedanix to fund his account with 700 dollars egold, what is going to happen to his money will you refund it?
he is ready to send you the teller details and even scan and send it to you so that he can get his money back.

pls send back the money of the people who vedaniix have not successfully cheated through you to restore people's confidence back in your establishment.

thanx.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by ambjnr(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2006
i am the one just4you is talking about that paid in 94500 naira in ur account.but he said saturday but the money was paid in on friday not saturday.pls i need my money back because my brother who gave me the money to fund the e-gold is seriously after me.i am with the teller and can still scan it and send it to u.so tell me the fax no i will send it to.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by toyeleke: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2006
@just4jay
Truth shall always prevail. Like I wrote earlier the vedanix crook got away with one scam using my company's name. I have been in touch with the victim involved and that happens to be the same ambjnr who posted here. H e is the one I referred to in my earlier post.

Even though I sympathise with him, there is not much I can do.For the following reasons:

1. He claims he had once bought egold from my company and therefore knows our procedure including our account. How come someone else representing another company gave him our account to pay into and he did not ask questions Why didn't he call us to confirm if we authorised anybody to use our account??

2. He told me he intended to buy from vedanix (at N138 / $) and then resell to my company at (N145 / $). We all know you can't get egold anywhere at N138. This is a case of greed. Of course you can't ask me to pay for another's man greed. He should bear the consequences.

3. Yes a payment was made on that Friday into our account by the name he claims is his. And on that same Friday, we got a call from someone who also claimed to bear the same name notifying us that he had made a payment for egold into our account. We asked him to send by email all the payment details including payer name, branch of bank where payment was made, bank teller number and address of payer. He did send all that information in and they were correct with what we confirmed from the bank so we sent the equivalent egold to the egold account he provided. Tell me sir where did we go wrong? We have evidences to corroborate everything i have related here.

4. Finally, if we hadn't sent te egold to the "scammer" then after proper identification we would have release same to the purported victim. As it is, his money is with the scammer. That is where he can get his money from.

It is a good thing that according to the thread in the internet section, the fraudster has been arrested. What this man can do is to make enquiries as to where he is being detained so that he can go and press charges against him and demand for a refund of his money.

Anything short of this, we can't help him. Additionally let me state here that I am beginning to suspect even the supposed victim. He may or may not be a member of the gang. He told me on phone that someone from nairaland introduced him to vedanix and urged him to buy egold to be resold from vedanix. Just4jay could you be the one he was referring to

Please I beg you people. I have built a name for my self and my business through years of hardwork. Don't soil it. If you feel I haven't been fair you may wish to explore legal options open to you.

And if you continue in this fashion to raise false allegations against my company, we may consider legal action against you.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by ambjnr(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2006
nairalanders pls hear me out and judge
sometime in september i asked goldnairaexchange to fund my e-gold account and exactly on 1-9-2006,they funded it.and since then i have funded my e-gold through other e-gold funders severally because they offered cheaper prices.
and some weeks ago when i heared of vedanix,i thought it wise to go into the business of buying from vedanix and selling to goldnairaexchange.so i mailed goldnairaexchange concerning the ideal of selling e-gold to them on a daily basis.as at the time i sent them mail,i planned buying from vedanix but the money i was expecting to use and buy from vedanix did not come.
after the mail,goldnairaexchange called me (my personal mobile phone) concerning the offer i made to them i asked them to chill and they did called me twice again concerning the offer.
so on trying to fund from vedanix last friday,they sent me cyberconsults bank details.
and on seeing the bank details,i recognised the fact that i have done business with cy ber consults before.so i just saw it that vedanix might be a division of cyberconsults so i pad into the account that was provided.
and to make my intention that my buying from vedanix was solely to sell to goldnairaexchange,on that same friday,i contacted goldnairaexchhange with my contact details con cerning the ideal of selling 770 dollars of e-gold to them(ie 700*135=94500 which is the money i paid for purchasing e-gold)goldnairaexchange on getting my mail concerning selling to them and at the same time getting a call as they said concerning a money paid into their account to fund an e-gold,should have at least called me since they have my personal phone number or mail me before funding the e-gold.
so all i am saying is that i shouldnt be blame for what happened and that goldnairaexchange saying that the whole thing did not concern them because i have done business with them before is not.
i think they are so muchly involved just as i am.
so pls nairalanders,pls look into this matter and tell me how to get my money.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by kioboy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hi toye,
i receive that same account no when vedanix called me and told me to use that same account number instead of the old one, i ask him why, he simple told me to use it so that they will know the request that is above $500 and caculate it accondinly. i have not use him before so i find it difficult to believe. moreover i wanted to buy upto $700 worth of e-gold with my investment club fund, i wonder what would have become of me

well my thanks goes to seun who have created this forum, if not for this forum, he would have succeeded in duping me like others
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by egoldmoney: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
hello leke,
I am the Ceo GOLDPAYNAIRA.COM .Its unfortunate this is happening to you,but all the same try as much as u can to clear ur name from this mud, i dont blame Seun cos he did wat he ought to do as the Ceo of nairaland,dont just relax do something to bring this guy to book,cos this is a criminal act.
2days a ago, one of my client (from kaduna) called me to tell about a website selling e-gold @N138,i logged on and wat i saw amazed me,i tend to wonder how people could believe such. i wonder where on earth one can get a supply of e-gold @ that price if not stolen.i get my supply from Estonia,after my landing cost ,the price is above that and i sell to make profit not to dash! as FATHER CHRISTMAS.
Yesterday also the editor of INTERNET ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE called me to tell about the SCAM.Infact , even today i got calls from my clients asking questions about this GREAT SCAM,then one of then now called my attention saying that the brain behind the SCAM was the guy i had argument here in nairaland on e-gold issues,i paused and said to myself, i hope its not Leketoye(GOLDNAIRAEXCHANGE.COM)
To my surprise shocked it turned to be you,Leke,u better do something now and fast for that matter,this is absurd!

TO NAIRALANDERS: i call on all nairalanders who are clients to LEKETOYE to vindicate him,all those who have transacted with him should prove him clean.
I call on the administrators to assist fight this cos this a bad representation on we NAIRALANDERS. We are here to interact and get to know each other not to do evil.

1 Like

Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by egoldmoney: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2006
CAUTION TO ALL NAIRALANDERS BUYING E-GOLD
TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION B4 BUYING E-GOLD FROM ANYSITE :
EXERCISES DUE DILIGENCE
-VERIFY THE CONTACT ADDRESS PHYSICALLY BY VISITING THEM
-CONTACT THEM YOURSELF OR DELEGATE SOMEONE WHO IS DOMICILE IN THE LOCATION.
-ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THEIR MODE OF OPERATION FROM PEOPLE WHO HAD DONE BUSINESS WITH THEM B4

This is appalling,i i just got a mail from the CEO e-walllet.net,one of my client on the same issue,pls fellow nairalanders let be careful. i pray and hope this will be sorted out soon an it will not happen again.
ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY.PLS BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by ajibey(m): 4:56am On Oct 07, 2006
I am vey happy we can teach ourselves how to make money but some are out to detroy others. Too bad!! I advice Nigerians to be up and doing and stop all this scam of a thing.

1. Please i want an e-gold account cos someone wants to send money to me through that means
2. please enlighten me on ways to protect my egold account when i get one or better still can i have your email address so i can communicate directly with you so you can even advice on how i can invest with my money on the internet cos i want to be finacially free at least to make me comfortable
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by nellycool: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2006
i have been following this trend since it started.
what i dont understand is why goldnairaexchange would agree to do business or should i say partner with vedanix after vedanix have been rejected by global errands for fraud.u knw it looks like the whole thing is a plan btw vedanix and goldnairaexchange.
Is a pity this is oon u goldnairaexchange. ithink what u should do to clear ur name is to get in touch with the detained olaitan in the police station and help the the guy that was recently duped 94500 naira to get his money back.
u have to do everything possible to clear ur name out of this mess cos it doesnt fit u.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by toyeleke: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2006
nellycool:

i have been following this trend since it started.
what i don't understand is why goldnairaexchange would agree to do business or should i say partner with vedanix after vedanix have been rejected by global errands for fraud.u knw it looks like the whole thing is a plan between vedanix and goldnairaexchange.

nellycool you obviously haven't been following as your post reflects.
1. For the records. GoldNairaExchange ( a division of CyberKonsults) has NEVER EVER met, discussed with, had any dealings with, and will never have any dealings with "vedanix". Your assumption that we partnered with or did business with vedanix is not only ill-informed but outrightly wrong.

If vedanix had paraded itself as an associate of GoldNairaExchange or Cyberkonsults, it not only did it illegally but also with ill-intentions and without our knowledge. We are issuing a sponsored public statement to that effect on our website and in Success Digest Extra where we also advertise. In addition we will seek legal redress.

nellycool:

Is a pity this is oon u goldnairaexchange. ithink what u should do to clear your name is to get in touch with the detained olaitan in the police station and help the the guy that was recently duped 94500 naira to get his money back.
u have to do everything possible to clear your name out of this mess because it doesnt fit u.

As it is, the allegedly duped guy has to go forward to the police where the "vedanix man" is being held and lodge a complaint against him. Once that is done and we are called upon, we will be more than willing to tender our records pertaining to the transaction in question (we cannot post such records here publicly).

I am doing everything possible here to get to the root of all this. If only the allegedly duped guy will cooperate and
let us know what he knows about this, we will get to the end of it very quickly. I have a feeling there is more to this issue than we all think.

I know one thing for sure. As long as God remains God, the people behind this will be exposed. I appeal all those who can contribute to resolving this issue not to just keep quiet but to come forward and say something. We are all in this together. Today they have preyed on my own Organisation and if we allow them get away with it, it may be your turn tomorrow.

It is our collective duty to stamp them out. I know a number a nairalanders that have done business with my organisation. Where are they now?? Why is nobody saying anything? If all you will say is your experience doing business with me that is enough.

For those that have given me solidarity calls, thank you. We will surely get to the root of all this.

Toye
GoldNairaExchange
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by remyjims(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2006
I hope this will add to the rather few people that have spoken in favour of Oyeleke Toye, I did business with him just once and I appreciated it.
I still hope and will do business with him if and when the need arises. When I first read this thread I was dumbfounded but on reading his response I feel relax now.
I think I actually sent a mail to him acknowledging the funding of my e-gold account and informing him that I was impressed and will definitely do business with him again.
I agree that with his submissions on the guy that was duped, but just as he is concerned about his money you are also concerned about your hard earned reputation. You should both go after the dupe-Olaitan.
For the guy who was duped this tells you to exercise caution when next you deal with money. You did not exercise caution at all. You were clear the you have the same account number for two different firms and you were discussing with one of the firms already.It would cost you nothing to verify and save yourself from this kind of embarrassment.
For Leke I would advise you reach out to all you have completed transactions with in the past through their e-mail and ask them to speak of their experiences with you rather than post only this thread alone, it is not too much to help in saving your name!!!
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by uzomaeze(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2006
i'll like to start this way "money issue is a serious issue" why do i have to start my topic like that well the whole thing boils down to business and money must be the subject matter in any business , the truth is every one is jumping into conclusions that are not proper and even though this site i mean nairaland is a place where all naijas both here and in diaspora communicate we don't have to trade words here, we don't also need to say lets go to court or to settle payments in a fashion that looks unethical where am i going with this lets start from the beginning

\step in just4jay : now this chap suddenly became an investigator for some reason he did his home work and according to him he said and i quote "Mr Leke Toye and Mr Olaitan Adeoye, the crook behind Vedanix are cohorts, they are in these fraudulent activities together"  this is a very rude and viscious attack on leke i want to believe that the apology is not enough  and "just4jay" should remove the tread from this post because you don't have the proofs to show that leke toye is involved and good thing leke toye has defended himself and he still needs to do just that so please "just 4 jay"apologize to this young man if possible call The Better

step in ambjnr : now i want to believe this guy has a case that can be soughted  the thing is make your case known to the appropriate quarters and thank God the vedanix chap has been arrested; i believe your money will come back to you , but you see greed caused this problem now we all know what the naira is trading to the dollar and i don't expect any one to jump at an offer that looks so SPICYwith the little lesson we learnt from egoldmoney we should verify certain things, first of all is the said business registered with the corporate affairs commision cyberkonsult is registered that i know and it pains me that we can easily be decieved by this chaps why give so much for a business venture you have not delved into i'll advise "ambjnr" to bear the pain for a while and get to meet enforcement agents who are responsible for this kind of problem file your complaints and hope things get even , if Mr.Leke has your money in his account i see no reason why he would refuse to give it to you , meanwhile why didn't you do business with leke direct since you already have done this kind of thing with him , i for one would not like to be a judge but settle this the professional way.

step in seun :
i have so much respect for this young man, putting up a site like this where all can interact is not that easy  and for the records  it is the most popular forum site in africa , i would advise seun to let this man leke have his rights back as a nairalander and get things going for him but  for anything we all should repect each others intergrity.

Leke has been online since 2001 dong legitimate businesses he first started with cyberkonsults.com and has been rated high by a few notable nigerians including the publisher of success digest also he has written several ebooks on wealth success including the hyip naira thing for more visit www.hyipnaira.com and he also runs netkonsults.com a webhosting subsidiary of cyberkonsults, why  then should he start thinking of defrauding people
thank you again to egoldmoney for the tip it would i believe it would  help others
as well the vedanix thing reminds me of IAL
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by daretayo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hello nairalanders,
I just want to add my comments to this.
I have know the toyeleke for the past 5 years. Not in person but online and we did lots of personally transcations.
I facilitatited him being able to do his very online transcations.(now Toye I beg you know who I am)
I have found him to be a very credible. Sorry to bore you but let me illustrate an incident that happen.
One of toyes domains was abouts to expire(his only domain at that time) he called me from the blues and asked me to help him renew it. Said something about me renewing it almost that same day and that he will pay into my account much later.I was a bit skeptical about doing for a fellow nigeria but i just decided to do and he kept his word and still made the payment into my account.

I have watched him grow over the years and despite the fact that my own online carreer nosedived as a result of some "ponners get the assess kicked" things ,I am proud of what he has achived.

Now the Vedanix issue.
What I saw the site I knew it was a scam cause the cost of sources egold even from egold itself is about N138 but to be honest I kept on wondering where the catch would be. For Instance i knew that Global errands was based in abuja and infact confiirmed with Peter Ojo (graphcard.com owner)days before the scam bust that they were not associated wth vedanix.

When I read toye post on it it all fell in place.
And it all came back to me.
This sort of thing happened to a lot of exchnagers in US and european countries.

Scammers would advertise Goods from fantastic prices online usually on auction sites ,They ask the potential customers to pay into accounts of egold exchangers and send them( the scammer ) the details of the payment. They them turn around and use the details of the payment to get egold from the exchangers. Later the victim goes after the exchnager but the egold has be obtained.
In all cases it not the exchnagers fault,but since them most exchanger has such warnings on there site and also insist on specific phases to be included when depositing money into there accounts.

The summary is that the People behind Vedanix are really just copying a tested scam.Think Global act local.

I can stake my Life that toye is not guilty in any way.
The only thing the victims can do is to go after the man in detention. He might still have egold in his account.
That is if he has not sold it to any local exchanger.Has any one brought a large amount of egold at ridiculous price recently. Come on guys .Thats the only thing the scammer would do. Sell to local exchangers.
I know you some of you guys will hate me for saying this but it was a brillant Scam.
I wish I had thought about it myself  smiley shocked cry

On a more serious note it shows that we should more cafefull online.

Personally my Buiness and Career was ruined as a result of me be scammed legally online.
I say legally cause i was scammed by perfectly legitimate US companies , and even traceable US citizens.
My company lost over 45,000USD to about 4 companies and and individual with 2002-2004.
The money consisted of my clients money and my capital. It ruined my and effectively ruined my life.Lost my reputation. lost my property , my company, My Family(wifey ran away when money was no more).
Lots of you on this forum might even know me if I mention my name ,some of you even lost money to me.
I am believing God for my Comeback and hope for a big hit to vindicate me.

Scammers are terrible. They are smart. They even blackmail there victims as scammers.

I bet I have strayed out of emotion ,but learn from ye that has wisdom gained from experience.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by uzomaeze(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2006
dare sorry your case is welllll known to me cos ure biz went well and u were actually SCAMMED legally shocked chei my friend i pray u come back as for these guys complaining here on the forum please make una use una head proper proper
cry cry cry
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by otokx(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2006
so much for online business.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by daretayo(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2006
This might be a crude suggestion, but I have no mercy for people like him.
Let them take a laptop connected to the web to detention place and torture him till he revealed the password of his egold account. To ensure its the real egold account ,Toye should supply them them with the egold number he spend to.
This might sound unconventional, but between toye and the man that was scammed they can work someone out.
If you need any help is getting the Guy to talk give me 15 mins with him alone with the laptop. I swear he will talk.
The man scammed should note blame toye in anyway. And he should not blame himself? although I wonder where anyone could think he could get egold for N138
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by daretayo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2006
by the way , didnt anyone notice that they(vedanix )claimed to associated with capitalex. capitalex is also a exchnager with a dubious reputation of being a selective scammer.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by toyeleke: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2006
@ daretayo

Thank you brother. Of course I know you. Not heard from you for sometime. Ok your suggestions are very good but I wish this case were that straightforward. Truth is I don't even trust the supposed victim. Sometimes I get the feeling he's a member of the gang (I don't know why). Anyway I have already given him the account the egold was transferred to.

Again are we even sure the olaitan adeoye (vedanix) guy has been arrested?? Who can say with certainty the police station where he is being held?? Anybody Not even the company that hosted his website can give that information. So who posted that fraud alert information on his website (www.vedanix.com) ?

Do you get my drift?? Unless we have concrete proof that the vedanix guy has been arrested, I will want to believe he is as free as a bird, maybe even reading this post and posting on this thread too.

He might have deliberately put up that story of his own arrest in Jos on his website to shift focus from himself and then somehow sponsored this thread to cause a distraction. I am thinking along this line but yes I may be wrong.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and any useful information and suggestions should be posted.

Thanks
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by just4jay(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2006
LEKE TOYE
from all that has come to the fore front in the course of posting this thread, i want to say I now believe that Leke Toye has nothing to do with vedanix, so i'm tendering my sincere apology.

I don't think anyone can blame me from stating the obvious things i observed by the similarity of vedanix and goldnairaexchange's bank account.

This post was made so that the truth may come to light, and I'm not sorry for stating the obvious or bringing the truth to the forefront.

Mr toye, i don't mean you any harm, even you will agree with me that anybody seeing the facts can connect the dots, the only reason i was able to connect the dot was because I tried to contact you for egold sale having checked out vedanix before.

The truth is i almost fell a victim of vedanix's scam, the only saving grace was that I had no money there and then, I even made the misttake of sharing the information with people about it being a cheap means of funding egold.

Be that as it may what is done is done, hearts have been broken, i think we can spare one more heart break, Leke Toye again I'm sorry if I've cost you any pain but it was to bring the truth to limelight. I never doubted the legitimacy of your enterprise until the vedanix thing came up but since you've explained that vedanix only used account to front I believe you.

Now the way forward is that you should mail proof of transactions to Seun, and the guy that lost money to vedanix to actually show that you did transfer the egold into the account. You can send seun a mail that reflects your egold account history for the said transaction on that day.

If you can do that seun can publicly declare that what you say is true and you can move on to greater things.

wishing you all the best.

MAy God bring a heavy punishment on the crook called olaitan adeoye, as he has caused people headaches, he will not know rest until he confesses his wrongdoings, in jesus name, amen,
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by globalaid(m): 4:32am On Oct 08, 2006
I do not know why it is in our character to be scammer, why cant we do things straight in this country. Why do we always look for a short cut? why cant we be straight for once in our life, life itself is vanity. I wish one day this our Nigeria will still be a Nigeria of yesteryears, where trust reign supreme, where we can do legitimate business with one mind. Toye, i am so sorry for you for all what you have went through, but you dont have to worry too much, people has rise up for you, and truth has prevail.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by egoldman(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2006
its not right for to say that its in our character to be scammers ? angry angry
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by nicolas: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2006
I am a new member here and have done over 5 successful egold transactions with Toye.
I just went to his website and cliked this link and said i had to post a reply.
I am glad everyone now believes he is no scammer
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by kioboy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2006
Pay into our account detailed below:

Account Name: Cyberkonsults

After making your payment, reply this email
stating the following details:

Your Full Name
Your Phone Number
Your Address
Date Payment Was Made
Branch of Bank where Payment was made
Bank Teller Number
Amount Paid
Amount of Egold you ordered
Your Egold Account Number

Vedanix

to prove that i received the massege from vedanix asking me to pay into Cyberkonsults account number at Guaranty Trust Bank, i just copied the above massege from my mail inbox and paste. the thing here is that there is no way vedanix would have ask anybody to pay into someones account he did'nt know or trust. there is no way leke toye will deny such open evidence. ok leke can you pls refund those that have blindly paid into your account, since you are claiming that vedannix set you up, pls pay them back then comeback to this forum and post to prove your innocency
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by kioboy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2006
leke toye,
you can sort it out through your bank (Guaranty Trust Bank) atleast they will give you a comprehensive details of inflow of cash. i mean money you just saw in your bank account without any pre knowledge of it. you can even fund their e-gold instead of paying them back with cash.

i wonder on earth why vedanix will want to implicate you. only time will tell

i strongly advise every nairaland investors to look before you lemp. trust nobody, my experience in swimming through the arena of hyip and online businesses have really opened my eyes, if not for this forum, my $700 would have been seating in someone account and leke will come to this forum and claim that he does not know who he is useing his account number with him,

i dey fear naija people o
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by NairaEx(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2006
< i strongly advise every nairaland investors to look before you lemp. trust nobody, my experience in swimming through the arena of hyip and online businesses have really opened my eyes, if not for this forum, my $700 would have been seating in someone account and leke will come to this forum and claim that he does not know who he is useing his account number with him, - Posted by: kioboy >

It is unfortunate that Nigerians are now trying to discredit the e-gold payment system that is the only global Payment Service Provider (PSP) that does not discriminate against Nigerians. It will be a bad day if we are all locked out of using e-gold but we will all have our stupidity to blame.

It beats me to think of how lazy some Nigerians are. That brings me to some questions;

1. Why will a guy with the skill to build an order taking website like the defunct VEDANIX.COM which is actually being patronised by Nigerians not take the time to build a credible business model that will endure?

2. Why won't the fraudsters amongst us give a break to the business of other hardworking and honest Nigerians? Why target to destroy their years of hard work and patience?

I work for GoldKOBO Services, www.goldkobo.com , the FIRST and ONLY e-gold AGIO (Accredited Gold Interchange Operator) in Africa based out in Port Harcourt and I must tell you that am worried with this bad press.

E-GOLD is safe and secure and there are credible AGIOs/Exchangers listed in the e-gold directory. We at GoldKOBO Services are working to make sure Nigerians get a fair deal with their e-gold exchange and I hope that Nigerians should be aware that there are credible exchange providers out here.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by uzomaeze(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2006
smileythank God for just4jayyou don apologizew but rember the deed has been done
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by rufaai(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2006
Well, Could read all posts, But I managed to read the top to guide me on whats going on,

I seize this opportunity to share my experience with GoldNairaExachange, They were the first to fund my egold account; to date.

I am 90% Sure GoldNairaExchange is not associated with Vedanix, I trade with Cyberkonsults for quite long time, Well I am just trying to tell you that I would not agree to any respect that GoldNairaExchange.Com is SCAM

Your efforts (Cyberkonsults) would never soil; Trust Cyberkonsults,

Sha, Sorry to Victims of Vedanix (VOV) I almost fell into it too, I wanted to test them by buying $10 or $20. But they said they accept a minimum of $100 shocked. I know I cant risk that much, so I decided to forget it, I told them I use GoldNairaExchange.

Well, Thats just it, I am always by the side of Cyberkonsults, I am one of their customers,
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by enolase(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2006
Just4jay should be warned about making unsubstantiated claims. angry It is called in legal parlance "LIBEL". It is a very serious offence.

If I were Toye, I would have had my lawyers after him. People like him are the ones killing other peoples's legitimate business.

I have had dealings with Toye for three years. Not a single problem. Orders are always fulfilled. He is also hosting my websites as well.

So Seun, you should for once be balanced in your moderating and kick this just4jay fellow out from the forum. angry
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by egoldman(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2006
NairaEx:

< i strongly advise every nairaland investors to look before you lemp. trust nobody, my experience in swimming through the arena of hyip and online businesses have really opened my eyes, if not for this forum, my $700 would have been seating in someone account and leke will come to this forum and claim that he does not know who he is useing his account number with him, - Posted by: kioboy >

It is unfortunate that Nigerians are now trying to discredit the e-gold payment system that is the only global Payment Service Provider (PSP) that does not discriminate against Nigerians. It will be a bad day if we are all locked out of using e-gold but we will all have our stupidity to blame.

It beats me to think of how lazy some Nigerians are. That brings me to some questions;

1. Why will a guy with the skill to build an order taking website like the defunct VEDANIX.COM which is actually being patronised by Nigerians not take the time to build a credible business model that will endure?

2. Why won't the fraudsters amongst us give a break to the business of other hardworking and honest Nigerians? Why target to destroy their years of hard work and patience?

I work for GoldKOBO Services, www.goldkobo.com , the FIRST and ONLY e-gold AGIO (Accredited Gold Interchange Operator) in Africa based out in Port Harcourt and I must tell you that am worried with this bad press.

E-GOLD is safe and secure and there are credible AGIOs/Exchangers listed in the e-gold directory. We at GoldKOBO Services are working to make sure Nigerians get a fair deal with their e-gold exchange and I hope that Nigerians should be aware that there are credible exchange providers out here.

NiaraEx thanks for your reply here and i also know goldkobo to be the only african exchange site listed on egold website ,
however i have some problem with your company ,not saying your scam or anything like that ,but what i would like to be cleared about .
after introducing your refferal features i have tried very well to get many nigerians to signup under me and use ur services,however when i requested to be paid my refferal commission ,it was not paid untill i threathened to report GOLDKOBO to e-gold itself ,when i did this ,the next day i was paid my commission,
the latest now is that after that since that incident ,i have seen that my refferal commission have been going into the negative ,what i mean is that my refferal commission have been showing values like -$75 and so on,now i dont know why this should happen ,or are you saying that those my downlines (22 in numbers) that bought egold from you later returned the egold ?i dont see how this is possible as egold spends are not reversable,
i have emailed goldkobo several times and asked to be explained why my refferal commissions have been in the negatives,
so Mr NairaEx,would you please explain on this forum what have been going on with my GOLDKOBO account ,my id number is 53,so am the member number 53rd in ur company ,u may see my refferal link also in my signature ,hoping to hear from you soon .
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by egoldman(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2006
nairaex still waiting on u oooh cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! President Buhari Arrested London (video) / Chidimma Okeke blackmailer. Eche The Evil Genius ( Cynthia Osokogu's Killer ) / Thamesmead Is The Uk's Fraud Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.