Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Pretty Sonia Is Seeking For A Serious Date, Chat With Her On Whatsapp - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pretty Sonia Is Seeking For A Serious Date, Chat With Her On Whatsapp (1644 Views)

Seeking For A Serious Male Partner / I Am Sonia By Name,i Am Looking For Guy That Will Truly Love Me- Add Me On BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Sonia Is Seeking For A Serious Date, Chat With Her On Whatsapp by kelvin2041: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2015
I am single and i am looking for a man to start good relationship with and to spend the rest of my life with, i am a widow and , i have talked to a lots of men on here but all they are after is to have sex with me and i am not looking for one night stand i want to start good relationship with the right partner then a man that will also welcome my daughter is what i am after because i have a babe girl her name is Claudia she is all i have since the death of my parent and my husband so check me out if you are serious and looking for something good lets communicate and get to know each other ....i hope to read from a very good man with good family back ground very soon..
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CHAT WITH ME
http://www.myinforoom.com/2015/09/pretty-sonia-is-seeking-for-serious_9.html
http://www.myinforoom.com/2015/09/pretty-sonia-is-seeking-for-serious_9.html

1 Share

Re: Pretty Sonia Is Seeking For A Serious Date, Chat With Her On Whatsapp by adexoluwasegun(m): 5:26am On Nov 08, 2015
I don't think this is real
Re: Pretty Sonia Is Seeking For A Serious Date, Chat With Her On Whatsapp by charlsbob: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

fine babes are here / Any Abuja Rich Women On Here? / I Need A Serious Relationship With A Yoruba Lady Between 19 - 25 (check My Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.