Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pmb,you Belong To Nobody,you Belong To. ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb,you Belong To Nobody,you Belong To. ... (284 Views)

Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / NAF & PMB: You Call This A Coincedence, I Call It A Coded Incidence! / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pmb,you Belong To Nobody,you Belong To. ... by frankwells(f): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2015
Whether he is President of Nigeria or King of the North, Buhari would do well to retrace his steps. The consequences of not doing so for both his government and the unity of our country will be grave and costly. The south cannot be subjugated and treated with contempt and the people of the South will never be slaves. Fairness and equity in the distribution of national resources and key
government appointments are a fundamental pre-requisite for peace, security and national unity in our country.

In 418 B.C. Herodotus, the Greek philosopher who is known as the “father of history”, said “a man who does not know anything about the events that took place before he or she was born will remain forever a child.” Not only was he right but one must go a step further by saying that those who refuse to learn from their history are condemned to repeating its mistakes.

In 1957, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Saurdana of Sokoto and the Premier of the North, said the following:

“We the people of the North will...continue reading:http://www.jagabanng.com/2015/09/pmbyou-belong-to-nobodyyou-belong-to.html
Re: Pmb,you Belong To Nobody,you Belong To. ... by appini: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
okay
Re: Pmb,you Belong To Nobody,you Belong To. ... by Nature8(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2015
Ok na.. I guess I don book my space now

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Bound By Law To Declare My Assets Publicly – Wike / No Power For Power Show / Make Corruption Capital Offence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.