Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators (36648 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG / Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by shedo2012(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
The lawmakers, who spoke under strict condition of anonymity.......
Hahahha... Fe@r ix the highesT form of RESPECT.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by freedom96: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'LL KILL ANY MINION WHO COMES MY WAY.
Oya now,go kano and call buhari names abeeg cheesy
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Appareil(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
freedom96:
Omo GMB no be small thing o grin I just pray one day,one of this wailers will go to kano or kd and mistakenly call buhari some silly name...I swear even GMB himself can't save that wailer from the almajiris cheesy

Severussnape take note!
I do not support such names from either camps but it was so sweet to hear you guys say horrible things about GEJ not so§? To say the least, I am disappointed in Nigerians. We set an ugly pace and you expect others not to follow it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by SeverusSnape(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
freedom96:
Oya now,go kano and call buhari names abeeg cheesy
I'm presently in the north, and I insult the foolish Presidiot the way I like.

You too, Go to port-harcourt or Owerri and insult Jonathan, You'll be turned to barbecue.
Illiterate gworo seller...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Senators are paid to sleep. Oga visited but found them sleeping, he had no option but to tell them to strt work.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by SeverusSnape(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Appareil:
I do not support such names from either camps but it was so sweet to hear you guys say horrible things about GEJ not so§? To say the least, I am disappointed in Nigerians. We set an ugly pace and you expect others not to follow it.
Don't mind the stupid fools, We'll insult Buhari a thousand folds, and there's nothing him and his minions will do about it.

Freedom96 take note. You people started it, enjoy the show while it lasts.

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by freedom96: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm presently in the north, and I insult the foolish Presidiot the way I like.

You too, Go to port-harcourt or Owerri and insult Jonathan, You'll be turned to barbecue.
Illiterate gworo seller...
I don't insult goodluck,check my posts cheesy ,I only support my almajiri,gworo selling,illiterate brother,General Buhari,The president of Nigeria!!Oh really,u re in d north?Good to know that you are in the land of almajiris,getting what you can't in the your hometown.Ecoterrors was born in kd too.We are ever accommodating,you can bring your cousins nd nephews too wink

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by dailywealth1967: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
The Senate deserves no form of recognition whatsoever.You were all part of the problems that has put Nigeria in the economic mess she is experiencing.We experienced blackout for good 16 years and you were busy running generators 24hours in your various homes.PMB should not consult you senators because you are all self centred having no any iota of feelings or well-being of the Nigerian masses.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
What are you guys waiting for? Impeach the baboon!

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Haliyahboy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
I can't blame them because they don't av anything to offer this country
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Haliyahboy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
you beta wake up
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Okaka27(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
judiciarypalava:

No doubt, frustration runs in your family. Ewu cambia.
MAY GOD HELP U
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by wiseoneking: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
lekjons:
the fear of Buhari in 2015 is the beggining madness!
senators, this isn't 1987 idiotas!
What is this one saying. Dont push Buhari to error by supporting his fUUlishness. He will probably loose his respect both local and international

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by hmuhammad(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
bufness:
those thieves should better fear theres a new sheriff in town angry
meanwhile beautiful people kindly visit www.galvinggrey..com.ng
thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
egift:

Right or Wrong, the question is why is the so called Senator we pay millions of naira unable to attach his name to his opinion and debate the merit or demerits? Why is he hiding in the dark and shadows?
Maybe because they know the guy to be a vindictive bastard.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Montaque(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
sameer1212:
cheesy cheesy" The law makers, who spoke under strict condition of anonymity?

GOD may I be respected and Fear like PMB.

Nigeria is in safe Hands

GOD bless Nigeria.
nigeria in safe hands??
when senators are already speaking anonymously, because of fear of reprisal? Just about 100 days after assumption of office.
You did not taste the military regime to know it's evil.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by omolami: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
I urge the NASS to use this and many others as reasons to do the needful; Impeach Buhari period Let him make history as first president to be impeached
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Olukat(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin This country don turn to banana republic under d dull.ard grin grin grin
see how yeye senator dey fear a bread label and NEPA bill holder
chai dis change sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by ylaa(f): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
I DEY COME smiley
permsec:
I know its german but the meaning, i cannot say.

Danke=thank you
Herr=Mr. Could u pls xplain
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by speedyGonzales: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
egift:

The lousy clown don't even have the audacity to put his name on record if he knows what he is saying. PDP have complete lost it.

Thank God we have a President that knows what he is doing not that clueless guy. Wailers will keep crying from their hideouts. When they come out, we will respond proportionately.

well, it could be a PDP senator, but it could also be an APC senator hiding from opposing Buhari publicly... however, being afraid of the presidency in a democratic government is not really a laughing matter, it a sign of weakness in our democracy and symptoms of a major disaster ahead.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by ExInferis(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
ndcide:

As if you'll be pleased if this law makers make your to much loved executive to walk on eggshells.

As if you'll be pleased of the subject the nominees to tough questions and outright disqualification as the case may be.

As if you really don't want a subservient legislative house.

Agbegy

I dont rely on bloated, overpaid, oversexed, and greedy politicians to make the executives walk on "eggshells". I rely on my vote for that.

If the current pack of wolves in both chambers are going to place obstacles in the path of Buhari's crusade to rid us of corruption, then yes i prefer my legislatives subservient and underdoggy.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Akiika: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
"You don’t see this in the United States of America from where we borrow our democracy. Appointees are grilled by the Senate and the chamber reserves the right to reject anyone without ruffling feathers"

I completely agree with him here.
But also in that US, the Senate is not filled with armed robbers, looters and plunderers like our's, their salaries and entitlements don't suck the country dry. If our NASS is thoroughly investigated, hardly will we find 10% of them that will pass anti-graft scrutiny.
Bunch of criminal law-breakers pretending to be law makers.
Na stone we go still come pursue una the very first day you attempt to impeach the president based on untenable reason.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by judiciarypalava: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
hardbody:

Why the Senators sef dey talk under strict anonymity, them for mention themselves by name make them sabi say na dictator dem vote into power. Una never chi chom ching.

Guy, Buhari with his point and kill fight on corruption strategy, one needs to anonimize or...
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by judiciarypalava: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Okaka27:
MAY GOD HELP U

Amen. And you too.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by permsec: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
ylaa:
I DEY COME smiley
Yeah pls its beta u cum first. The ladies love it that waycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by friends4ever(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Goke7:

Fayose has immunity while FFK has changed his name to Olukayode, Lest we forget in a hurry

Noted for action...
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by slimfit1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
9jatriot:
When last did you guys have a seating since resumption on June 7th. How many times have you guys held a meeting.

regards

Thank God for people like you sha otherwise I would have loss hope in Nigeria.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by gr8david(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
they should keep their fucking stinking mouth short, masquerade commentators/senators is unacceptable, anyway that is what you get when you have thugs as your law maker
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by systemz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
"fiat accomplished" or 'fait accompli'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.