Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG (36402 Views)

Border Closure: Benin, Niger Haven’t Met Our Conditions – FG / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by lightblazingnow(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has violated bail conditions –FG
sunnewsonline.com

Why northern youth leaders have not been arrested
From Romanus Ugwu, Abuja

The Minister of Interior, Lt-Gen Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (retd), has accused the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, of violating the bail conditions given him by a Federal High Court in Abuja.

Dambazau, who made the allegation during a press conference held in his office in Abuja yesterday, however noted that it is left for the Court to determine what becomes of his action and to what extent he violated the conditions when his trial resumes.

Assuring that police arresting Kanu is totally out of consideration, the Minister said: “the other issue is that Nnamdi Kanu violates bail conditions but it is not time yet for him to go back to the court on trial. We have this assumption but I think it is left for the court that gave those conditions to determine whether those conditions were violated or not.

“If those conditions were violated, the court knows what to do. We cannot assume that those conditions are being violated. Yes, the public knows those conditions given but the determination of the extent of violation will be left for the court.

“It is not like the police will go after Kanu to arrest him on the grounds that he violated the bail conditions. Kanu will have a day in court and the court will determine his fate because it is the court that gave those conditions.” He equally spoke on why the Federal Government and the law enforcement agencies have not arrested leaders of the Coalition of Northern Youth Groups behind the quit order given to Igbo in the northern part of the country, explaining that they have been invited by the Department of State Services (DSS) for questioning.

According to him; “the group that called themselves coalition of Arewa Associations that held a press conference in Kaduna where they gave October 1 ultimatum to the Igbo to quit the north as a response to what they termed as issue of separatist agenda of IPOB and claim that there are lots of excitements from the Igbo against northerners, of course, they later claimed that the media quoted them out of context. I am very much aware that the DSS invited all of them, held a meeting with them to which they made a statement to the effect that what was reported in the media was not what they said.

“They further wrote to the Acting President indicating that they did not make inciting statement as to the issue of violence or forceful ejection of the Igbo in the north. However, it was on the basis of that the northern elders called them to also reaffirm from them that what was reported is not exactly what they meant.

“Secondly, it is something that the Kaduna State government is handling since that is where it happened. I want to think that it was on that basis that the arrest was not made. Again, there has been several efforts to dialogue between the northern youths and the Igbo youths. Several of such meetings have been held including the reported one a week ago but my understanding is that these various groups are trying to reach an understanding.

“More importantly, government has given assurance when the Acting President met with leadership from various parts of the country that nothing is going to happen to any person. Government has assured that everybody should stay and continue normal businesses.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/nnamdi-kanu-has-violated-bail-conditions-fg/amp/

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by lightblazingnow(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2017
Until most people in Nigeria realise that except the lord Christ Jesus build the Nation we will keep labouring in vain...

All this noise round about are the noises of drunken men, who are either ruled by their senses or the devil's..

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible

For most people who thought Nnamdi Kanu is from God Almighty

So that you could differentiate between the work of God Almighty and the error of the age

And to finally put to bed the agitation of the ignorant men.... And finally hear the voice of God Almighty about who's Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

These are the voices of the most persecuted men in the history of the world and yet we have wonderful virtues to learn from their great lives and amazing letters written, most part with tears, apostle John one time said

" I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth".

The others​ also have this to say

But you have fully known my doctrine, my manner of life, my purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

Yeah​, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

But continue you my son in the things which you had learned and had been assured of, knowing of whom you had learned them;

And that from a child you had known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The LORD CHRIST knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

But chiefly Nnamdi Kanu that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against dignities before the Lord God Almighty.

But these Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they don't understand; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time.

Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB children:

Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the self proclaimed prophet.

These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

While Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in there, and overcomed, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB according to the true proverb, "The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire"..

For some of you who have chosen to respect your dignities, read this;

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God Almighty our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God Almighty, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God Almighty: the powers that be are ordained of God Almighty.

Who so ever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God Almighty: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Will you then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he is bearing not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God Almighty, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that does evil.

Wherefore you must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Thanks all

Long live Nigerians

Long live great souls

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by MyNewJackeT: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2017
No he has not, those bail conditions is like telling people to avoid rats, during this Lassa fever season when you know most people can't do that, the rats come to them, Kanu was never under house arrest, he has freedom to move about, KANU right now can not go to the toilet without People following him.

so the people come to him, he doesn't go to meet people.

FG has made so many mistakes in this KANU issue.

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2017
If they born you well, go and arrest him nah. Useless country!

217 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by IgboSubmarine: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2017
The worst mistake the Northerners made was to have sent their hopeless Arewa youths to give that quit notice.

They scored a own goal.

You can't pick Kanu without first jailing all those youths and those who supported them including one of the senators from Kano state.

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by mpianya39(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2017
My hero ohamadike 1

Keep tormenting them....

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by seunlayi(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Is the FG just waking up since 1967

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by raker300: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Una don start again.

This is how miscreants pushed for his initial arrest on nairaland.

Many of us warned against that..

You've not yet recovered from your initial show of stupidity yet you want to go a second round.

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Ikechuob: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2017
If they like let them still be pain that igbo want out of this stinking ship. Awera youths if una like issue a thousands of quit notice, create a billion of hate song even invite Jay z and Beyonce to rap and sing in it for una, as far as igbo are concerned, this shithole una call a country is going to divide and we are getting as far away as we can from you blood thirsty things. Come Oct 1st if any igbo still reside in your region do to them as you like. Those niggas committed suicide as far as we are concerned likewise your brethrens in igbo land should also leave igbo land too come that Oct 1st.

I thank you Awera youths for hasten the Biafran declaraction and opening the eyes of igbo still foolishly playing "one niggeria" with una. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Nnamdi Kanu continue my brother. We are all behind you and support you.

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by mrvitalis(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
No he has not, those bail conditions is like telling people to avoid rats, during this Lassa fever season when you know most people can't do that, the rats come to them, Kanu was never under house arrest, he has freedom to move about, KANU right now can not go to the toilet without People following him.

so the people come to him, he doesn't go to meet people.

FG has made so many mistakes in this KANU issue.

The only reason he was given bail was because he lied he was sick and needed medical attention from his doctors and that can't be done in prisons

The crime he is facing is not a bailable offense and that's the truth

Kanu a supposed sick me has not been seen in the hospital but instead has been traveling addressing gathering of people

Mandela never begged for freedom ...he never lied his way to freedom ...he stood his grounds for 27 years even refusing offers to get free

Kanu lied his way out of prison and abandoned his supporters in jail and has never gone back to visit them or has never visited their families

This is a man you want me to trust the destiny of 40 million igbos in his hands ?? You think this guy can actually die for Biafra the way those young guys died ??

I wonder why you guys ipob supporters can't see the fake in this guy ....well most of you are religion and believe your pastors even when it's obvious his fake

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by raker300: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
The worst mistake the Northerners made was to have sent their hopeless Arewa youths to give that quit notice.

They scored a own goal.

You can't pick Kanu without first jailing all those youths and those who supported them including one of the senators from Kano state.
hepatitis, starvation and lasa fever is killing these northerners in their numbers

Yet all they concern themselves with is the igbo person struggle

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by swagagolic01(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

The only reason he was given bail was because he lied he was sick and needed medical attention from his doctors and that can't be done in prisons

Kanu a supposed sick me has not been seen in the hospital but instead has been traveling addressing gathering of people

Mandela never begged for freedom ...he never lied his way to freedom ...he stood his grounds for 27 years even refusing offers to get free

Kanu lied his way out of prison and abandoned his supporters in jail and has never gone back to visit them or has never visited their families

This is a man you want me to trust the destiny of 40 million igbos in his hands ?? You think this guy can actually die for Biafra the way those young guys died ??

I wonder why you guys ipob supporters can't see the fake in this guy ....well most of you are religion and believe your pastors even when it's obvious his fake

He has visited their families, don't just type cuz u own a phone nd have data

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by IgboSubmarine: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2017
raker300:
hepatitis, starvation and lasa fever is killing these northerners in their numbers

Yet all they concern themselves with is the igbo person struggle

They want to divide the South before striking Osibanjo

If Osibanjo makes the mistake of re arresting Kanu, the South will be divided

Osibanjo will not make this mistake because he knows the consequences of a divided south on his life

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by IgboSubmarine: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Your bask in ignorance and illiteracy

Kanu has being visiting the families of those killed in the struggle.

There is one on YouTube where in Orlu he prayed for the widow and her 3 kids.

Stop exposing yourself online

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by mrvitalis(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2017
swagagolic01:

Really ?? And the other points ??

Did he have to lie to get out of jail ??

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

You skull miner you have come again with your lies.

Son of perdition as early as 7 you have already jumped on IPOB issues, na IPOB go give you heart attack soon. grin grin

I don't know why you afonja children of perdition enjoy distorting facts and spreading falsehood.

So Nnamdi Kanu has to present a video or photo to prove that has seen a physician? You people already told us that ones health is a personal affair according to Buhari media team.

Bubu that you voted for is yet to tell us what he is suffering from and there is no evidence that he actually visited a hospital (because according to your people he is on leave). Until you show us video evidence of Bubu then you have no moral ground to ask any of such from Kanu.

Kanu didn't beg he only presented his case since it was his right as a person and the court granted him that.

You should be worry about your Buhari than Kanu, you children of skull miners and your arewa pedophilia nation owned police should go and arrest him. grin grin grin

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by seniorgozman(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Na y I like PMB. De man no sabi court

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Your bask in ignorance and illiteracy

Kanu has being visiting the families of those killed in the struggle.

There is one on YouTube where in Orlu he prayed for the widow and her 3 kids.

Stop exposing yourself online

Ooh please stop fooling your self

Fine he has visited families that will not change the fact that he lied his way out of jail

He begged the court to free him instead of seeking for quick trials ....that's the main thing I talked about ...visiting families of the friends in jail can't be proven ..let's face the lie part now

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by mrvitalis(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2017
woodcook:

You skull miner you have come again with your lies.
He didn't lie that he was sick ??

Or he didn't beg for bail ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by StOla: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2017
It is obvious to everyone that he has.

On the resumption of his trial, I expect that his bail will be rescinded, except of course Nigeria is a zoo without laws.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Bolustical: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2017
[s]
lionjungle3000:
[/s]
Chestbeating as usual, same thing you lots said in 2015 before he was arrested only to spend over one year enjoying beans in Kuje

BTW, what is the fate of other agitators still in Kuje? Or they do not matter in the struggle again?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

He didn't lie that he was sick ??

Or he didn't beg for bail ??

So someone that is sick can't get well again? He said he was sick not dying like Buhari. grin grin grin

Afonja children of the fallen angel he didn't beg for bail. It is his right to seek medical help and the court granted him that right.

You child of perdition take your hate infested system somewhere else.

If you are looking for something to do, I suggest you go search for Buhari. Leave IPOB matter alone before you die on top. grin grin grin

46 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by IgboSubmarine: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Ooh please stop fooling your self

Fine he has visited families that will not change the fact that he lied his way out of jail

He begged the court to free him instead of seeking for quick trials ....that's the main thing I talked about ...visiting families of the friends in jail can't be proven ..let's face the lie part now

You lied that he never visited the families of Biafran fallen heroes and I exposed your ignorance for the whole world to see

Now let me expose your illiteracy on political maneuvers
to the whole world

Answer the following questions

1) Will the South be divided if Osibanjo arrests Kanu.?

2) If yes, will the North be able to strike Osibanjo out of power once the South is divided.?

You were bragging you could defeat Kanu in a debate but can't discern the reason they are urging Osibanjo to re arrest Kanu

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by MyNewJackeT: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

First of all I don't support them I don't also support fake news that people try to propagate against them, for example if they don't know how serious the issues in the country.

Secondly no one believes in their pastors when they are fake, you already know the people who do that, the people who kneel or bow to their pastors or call their pastors daddy when Jesus himself said we shouldn't do that because we are one in this struggle.

But lest go back to the point you raised.

Kanu is a British citizen, his health was deteriorating, are you saying the British didn't have a hand in his release, I believe they put pressure on the Nigerian government because you can't just detain a British citizen like that, without him not committing a crime.

About lying his way out of prison do you think they don't have doctors in prison to check or is it hard to take a doctor to his prison bed to check him when he was sick?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by vedaxcool(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

grin ipob is defined as when your envious village brothers want to make you poor through secession.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by TheFreeOne: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2017
He equally spoke on why the Federal Government and the law enforcement agencies have not arrested leaders of the Coalition of Northern Youth Groups behind the quit order given to Igbo in the northern part of the country, explaining that they have been invited by the Department of State Services (DSS) for questioning .

TheFreeOne:
Who's the DSS? Which DSS? The Daura arm, Hausa/Fulani branch or the Nigeria version

Idontbelieveit.

Osinbajo is intelligent and won't allow himself be used to cause more tension. So Kanu won't be rearrested.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by SolidGenius(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2017
swagagolic01:

Please don't sweat a mention on that Mr hepatitis. His likes should be ignored like they're Lepros. Kanu keeps garnering support in tens of thousands daily from both Igbos and non igbo speaking tribes.

He's Uniting the Igbos in the Delta and Rivers... What has this unfortunate Orangutan done for the progress of the Igbo?? Just pure negative energy and depressive vibes. I wonder how his family cope with his nonsense

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Bolustical: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2017
SolidGenius:
Please don't sweat a mention on that Mr hepatitis. His likes should be ignored like they're Lepros. Kanu keeps garnering support in tens of thousands daily from both Igbos and non igbo speaking tribes.

He's Uniting the Igbos in the Delta and Rivers... What has this unfortunate Orangutan done for the progress of the Igbo?? Just pure negative energy and depressive vibes. I wonder how his family cope with his nonsense
This is where many people get it wrong,

The success of your political campaign or agitation does not depend on the quantity of your followers but the QUALITY.

Come to think of it,

1. MKO Abiola had most Nigerian masses behind him but the elites were few

2. Buhari never got a shot to Aso Rock since 2003 (despite being so much loved all over the North)until some and influential people backed him up and refined his image,

3. Why does Mugabe so much have a grip on Zimbabwe? Do you think he is so much loved by the masses? It is mainly because Mugabe settles the elites in form of the members of the Independence Army and others.

I can keep on listing, the day your elites see sense in NK's struggle, that is the day Biafra will actualization will start becoming a reality but I don't see such a day very near.

Let him gain millions of supporters everyday, the elites have what the masses do not have- economic power and instrument of violence and coercion.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by swagagolic01(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Really ?? And the other points ??

Did he have to lie to get out of jail ??

What's really your problem?? Did he break out of prison?? He was granted bail by a law court for Christ sake..... Kanu nd Biafra matters might torment u to ya grAve if u ain't careful

24 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by clarocuzioo(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2017
This country is indeed funny, from the origin Buhari flouted court orders to release Nnamdi Kanu after much pressure he was released, fg comes to the media to remind us of how Nnamdi Kanu has violated his bail conditions, but they are holding EL-ZAKZAKKY and DASUKI till date, the Arewa youths that issued a quit notice no single person was arrested, and you are defending them, the hate song that is flying the dss has not been able to fish out those behind it till date, they are already hatching a plan to force the court to detain Nnamdi Kanu if he appears again in court, but they should look at the first mistake they made and arrested him before thinking of making the second mistake.
Also to my Yoruba friends you people should watch it, it is obvious that Mr. President is highly incapacitated and can not continue to function, the Northerners are hatching a plan to destabilise Osibanjo as he will soon be fully incharge they want to creat an enemity between him and the Igbos by forcing him to arrest Nnamdi Kanu, that will be his political undoing, we are seriously watching events as it unfolds.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Yyeske(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2017
lionjungle3000:
Did you read the text at all, nobody is arresting him now since the court will decide his fate in his next appearance in court. It wasn't the police that gave the bail conditions he agreed to obey but the court and only the court can decide his going back to prison which of course he'll go back to

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG by Ikechuob: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

It is like you lots can't keep up with your stories anymore. One minutes is FFK and Fayose got him out of jail, next it's igbo politicians got him out of jail next it's PDP got him out of jail next he lit'd his way out of jail.

Secondly how and what evidence do you have that he lied? Do you know what type illness he had in which he needed treatment for? How long does a sickness last if properly treated? I supposed each time you felt sick, it took you months to recuperate. Just see the logic in your statement
Maybe you expected him to be on his death bed like your Buhari. Nonsense.

Secondly Nnamdi Kanu have visited the families of the men still in prison. Ipob still monitors their treatment and report about it on their page so the Bleep you on about. They are abandoned, abandoned by who? Your grandmama?

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does Asiwaju Mean? / Kalu, Gbajabiamila In Closed Door Meeting At Kalu's Aso Villa Residence (photos) / Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.