Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,473 members, 7,840,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland (2933 Views)

Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / Barcanista Left Peace Returns / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
ochejoseph:

Barcanista was at the PDP headquarters and was well received by the National Youth leader MaiBasira.
He was given a Prime seating position During the inauguration by the party.

Barcanista is a sincere Nigerian and I would like all off us to respect his views.
The fact that someone does not share your opinion does not Mean he is stupid it only means that the fellow holds a different view.

Barcanista will be very much involved with us in the committee and I can assure you the best is yet to come

Enjoy the best of your day

This is true. Very true.
I see a youth-centric PDP arising.
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

This is true. Very true.
I see a youth-centric PDP arising.
With folks like that Airport hanger @MrFixNaija, the Faworaja @MrAyedee and the ever crying @DemolaRewaju right?

Stop clowning

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by StOla: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Exactly.

That completely destroyed him from inside, triggered his hatred for the ruling party, and started his eventual fall into the NL pit of history.

You are a good psychologist.

The dude was dying inside seeing APC win votes he had miscalculated. He gambled woefully.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mynd44:

With folks like that Airport hanger @MrFixNaija, the Faworaja @MrAyedee and the ever crying @DemolaRewaju right?

Stop clowning
grin
OYO
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
These APC goons are certified lunatics.
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by ochejoseph(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
ichidodo:
Can we mail you too?..

Yes Sir
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by frankyychiji(f): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obrigardo:
Tonye Barcanista found out he was not included in the PDP youth board so he had no choice than to leave here, after all his efforts were in vain.
But he tried harder than ochejoseph and his posts always hit the front page, then why was he left out in the scheme of things?
You remember he was begging APC for a post before he ported to PDP.
What a failed jobless youngster! cry

I hope all these youngsters should learn a lesson or two from his situation.
Bacanista is a true hero! See all the attention he is getting from his enemies. Chai.
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by frankyychiji(f): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
egift:
He was beaten, forced-fed the humble pie and kicked out. The progressives championed the Change Movement, all the PDP dollarization, bribery and intimidation could not stand the good name of President Buhari.

Now did I hear "GEJ Till 2019"? See how useless that sounds grin grin grin grin grin grin
e-goat...you are a mess.
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Obrigardo: 9:30pm On Jan 15
9 years later, I was right. Lol
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by baralatie(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15
Mynd44:
Don't you have better things to do with your time?

What's this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Ipob Should Be Declared As A Terrorist Organization / Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.