Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) (5781 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
These animals and their meaningless threads...
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
These animals and their meaningless threads...
Your mother and father definitely are wild beasts
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2015
Well we have now got a new animal just arrived yesterday. Very wild but we are working hard to tame him. He is in a special enclosure away from other animal .He is called Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Fash20: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2015
Sorry biafrauds I know its Frustration. Keep calm and embrace Nigeria.
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
grin grin grin grin Nigeria is not a zoo but let's imagine it is, this is how i see it

Zoo owners/founders- British

Zookeeper/CEO/Alpha animals -Hausa/fulani

Stubborn animals- Igbo

Placid animals- Yoruba

Careless animals- Other ethnicities

N.B Either the placid or stubborn animals collaborate with the CEO to control activities in the zoo

From 1967-1970 stubborn animals tried to escape from the zoo but they were hindered

Both the owners and the CEOs don't want the crumbling of the zoo. its a business grin grin
grin
perfect description grin
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Ilekeh(f): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Glad you "animals" gave racists an excuse by calling the biggest black nation a zoo.

Ediiooots
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by onenaira3: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Glad you "animals" gave racists an excuse by calling the biggest black nation a zoo.

Ediiooots

Stop calling oyinbo.

Is your country moving forward ? NO
Is your country lawless? YES
Are your leaders touts, agberos and thugs? YES
Is the death toll in your country increasing every day? YES
Did the man you went and put up as president referred to una as "monkies and baboons"? Yes

Newsflash your county is a zoo filled with wild animals. The whites have no hand on it neither do the rest of the black race who are more developed and civilized.

1 Like

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Ilekeh(f): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2015
onenaira3:

Stop calling oyinbo.

Did the man you went and put up as president referred to una as "monkies and baboons"? Yes

Newsflash your county is a zoo filled with wild animals. The whites have no hand on it neither do the rest of the black race who are more developed and civilized.

So which country is "lawful"?
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by gwales: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2015
The zoo DSS are now displaying a rare albino monkey by the name of Nnamdi kanu in a cell for the pleasure of zoo keepers (Hausa and yoruba)
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Change2015(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
The Biafrans are the animals in the zoo .There are different types e.g Ojuiku,Whonamethee,Shinydoo , Shidimore and Shidiloke. Theyy are all very stubborn and plagiocephalic. They always try to escape The Omoluabi run the zoo with the help of some Fulani hunters who have a lot of experience handling cattle which is very useful with the likes of Ojuiku

Lol...
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Change2015(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
onenaira3:

Stop calling oyinbo.

The dog and baboon story is a local proverb, so stfu with your ignorant categorisation. Even stupidity has to have limits?
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by ba7man(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2015
onenaira3:

Stop calling oyinbo.

So dishing out insults on radio and spoiling for war is now the most intelligent way you guys could think of to improve the situation??
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by edoyad(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2015
gwales:
The zoo DSS are now displaying a rare albino monkey by the name of Nnamdi kanu in a cell for the pleasure of zoo keepers (Hausa and yoruba)

grin grin
If awusa and yiroba are zoo keepers, it means yinbos are the animals then
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by gwales: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2015
edoyad:

grin grin
If awusa and yiroba are zoo keepers, it means yinbos are the animals then
the stubborn animal (Nnamdi kanu) is tame by the zoo owners gringrin
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by superstar1(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2015
If Nigeria is a Zoo, Biafra is a jungle.
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2015
gwales:
the stubborn animal (Nnamdi kanu) is tame by the zoo owners gringrin
I heard he has been refusing food
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by kingzizzy: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2015
The west African Zoo called Nigeria

Opened to the general public in in 1914 by its founder and head Zookeeper, Lord Lugard.

Animals on display:

Baboons and Monkeys

Chimpanzees and Orangutangs
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by fratermathy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
Recently it has become fashionable to call NIgeria a "ZOO" .
Many parrot the term quite mindlessly like many of the stock phrases that characterize churchgoers in Nigeria.
All you need to do with such folk is start a phrase and they will complete it automatically;
"holy ghost.............
"what the Lord as done for me...
"No weapon.........

etc these people are well trained by their General Overseer and Daddy;
WhoNamedThee Canyou

Well The question for me is this; In any zoo you have the Animals (wild and tamed) ,The zoo keepers and then the patrons( those who pay to see the wild life)

What I would like to know is who are the Zoo keepers, The animals and the Spectators.
Well a clue would be who is trying to escape and who is trying to stop them.?

Keep talking like this and one day, just one day; maybe a good samaritan can take you to Yabaleft!

If you hate the country so much as you portray yourself to; hitch a free hike with a camel and go to the Sahara Desert. There, a snake can bite and you'll euphorically meet your demise. No qualms and guess what, no one would even miss you because YOU ARE A NOBODY from the PIT of HELL! *Spits* *Trolls away*
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
fratermathy:

If I talking like this and one day, just one day; maybe a good samaritan can take me to Yabaleft!

If I hate the country so much as I portray myself to; I should hitch a free hike with a camel and go to the Sahara Desert. There, a snake can bite and I'll euphorically meet my demise. No qualms and guess what, no one would even miss me because I AM A NOBODY from the PIT of HELL!
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by fratermathy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
lipsrsealed

The troll is even too stupid to quote a post! Kai... I weep for those who would call you daddy.. cry I hope you dont spoil the destiny of the younger generation! Mad MAN of the year.

Now he puts words in people's mouth because he is too damn dumb to defend himself as the slowpoke troll that he is. Ekwensu romance Mami-Water.
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Aroh48(m): 2:21am On Nov 19, 2015
oilyngbati:
The stratification of the zoo is as follows:

Zoo Owner: The British

Animals in the Zoo= every ape-looking human, otherwise known as nigerians.

The last president of the zoo, before the dullard of daura was even a zoologist, a baboon known as Jonathan grin
guy,u badt oooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update : IPOB Sit-at Home / Breaking: Senate Begins Screening Of CJN / APC Wins Governorship Elections In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.