Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) (5768 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Recently it has become fashionable to call NIgeria a "ZOO" .
Many parrot the term quite mindlessly like many of the stock phrases that characterize churchgoers in Nigeria.
All you need to do with such folk is start a phrase and they will complete it automatically;
"holy ghost.............
"what the Lord as done for me...
"No weapon.........

etc these people are well trained by their General Overseer and Daddy;
WhoNamedThee Canyou

Well The question for me is this; In any zoo you have the Animals (wild and tamed) ,The zoo keepers and then the patrons( those who pay to see the wild life)

What I would like to know is who are the Zoo keepers, The animals and the Spectators.
Well a clue would be who is trying to escape and who is trying to stop them.?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Are you an animal?!

6 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
I am a spectator I come to watch the wildlife. I enjoy Nigeria.What about you?

9 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by oilyngbati(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
I am an animal, a monkey to be precise in the wildlife. I enjoy being a Nigerian, which equates being an animal
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by gibsonpally: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
Many parrot the term quite mindlessly like many of the stock phrases that characterize churchgoers in Nigeria.
All you need to do with such folk is start a phrase and they will complete it automatically;
"holy ghost.............
"No weapon.........

WhoNamedThee Canyou

Well The question for me is this; In any zoo you have the Animals (wild and tamed) ,The zoo keepers and then the patrons( those who pay to see the wild life)

What I would like to know is who are the Zoo keepers, The animals and the Spectators.

Of course the animals are the biafrans on a leash trying to escape!

18 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by oilyngbati(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
The stratification of the zoo is as follows:

Zoo Owner: The British

Animals in the Zoo= every ape-looking human, otherwise known as nigerians.

The last president of the zoo, before the dullard of daura was even a zoologist, a baboon known as Jonathan grin

15 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
gibsonpally:

Is this just one kind of animal or are there different kinds of these "biafras"? How do you recognize them? Are they dangerous?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by gibsonpally: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:

Is this just one kind of animal or are there different kinds of these "biafras"? How do you recognize them? Are they dangerous?

They are the only animals calling Nigeria a zoo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by oilyngbati(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Accurate terms for various synonyms in the zoo:

SAN= senior advocate of the zoo

nigerian police= zoo police

NANS= national association of zoo students grin

nigerian laywer= zoo lawyer

CBN= central bank of the zoo

80 millions nigerians are mentally insane= 80million baboons & monkeys known as nigerians are mentally insane.

nigerian president= zoo president, the chief baboon in charge of the animals known as nigerians grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
oilyngbati:
Accurate terms for various synonyms in the zoo:

SAN= senior advocate of the zoo

nigerian police= zoo police

NANS= national association of zoo students grin

nigerian laywer= zoo lawyer

CBN= central bank of the zoo

80 millions nigerians are mentally insane= 80million baboons & monkeys known as nigerians are mentally insane.

nigerian president= zoo president, the chief baboon in charge of the animals known as nigerians grin
This is nearly witty

1 Like

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
to be frank the zoo is Nigeria...
And boko harm is making Nigerians look like an animal with the destruction which they use to terrorize the northeast....
Am happy
Cos am leaving the zoo next week grin grin grin

I can log up to Nairaland right away from NYC

7 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin Nigeria is not a zoo but let's imagine it is, this is how i see it

Zoo owners/founders- British

Zookeeper/CEO/Alpha animals -Hausa/fulani

Stubborn animals- Igbo

Placid animals- Yoruba

Careless animals- Other ethnicities

N.B Either the placid or stubborn animals collaborate with the CEO to control activities in the zoo

From 1967-1970 stubborn animals tried to escape from the zoo but they were hindered

Both the owners and the CEOs don't want the crumbling of the zoo. its a business grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
So what is the position of Ibos in the zoo?
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by OrIandoOwoh(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Only animals are comfortable in a zoo. So we can say:

Baboons: Hausa

Monkeys: Yoruba

This zoo consists of just 2 animals

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by BolaAdeyemo: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2015
the biafrans got this right though,Nigeria is really a zoo,Nothing is working
people passing beside a dead body in the street going about their noraml business as if its nothing

there was this day i saw a body on an expressway,cars were running over it anyhowi vomitted that day

Whoever say Nigeria isnt a Zoo,stone that person

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by patrick89(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2015
This useless country called nigeria is an. Artificial creation by an albino pigs from Europe! It should be dissolved as no nation can be created by human being...

4 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2015
If what happened in 2011 should repeat itself, I promise that monkey and baboons will be soaked in blood.

~Buhari president of the Zoo.

Monkey - wild animal

Baboon - wild animal.

Jungle -survival of the fittest

The Zoo is Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Nigeria is a zoo that's why the word secession irritates the animals waste of Nigeria grin

7 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Yes Nigeria is indeed a British zoo. A British prostitute gave us our name (niggger area)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Decibel: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
grin grin grin grin Nigeria is not a zoo but let's imagine it is, this is how i see it

Stubborn animals- Igbo

Placid animals- Yoruba

N.B Either the placid or stubborn animals collaborate with the CEO to control activities in the zoo

From 1967-1970 stubborn animals tried to escape from the zoo but they were hindered

Both the owners and the CEOs don't want the crumbling of the zoo. its a business grin grin

Remember The Animal Farm

3 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by brize(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
The zoo must fall.........

4 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by wecan: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Yes Nigeria is a zoo, if not why should the president say if he loses election that monkeys and baboons will sock on their blood

7 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
wecan:
Yes Nigeria is a zoo, if not why should the president say if he loses election that monkeys and baboons will sock on their blood
So which one are the Ibos monkey or baboons

4 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by ArodewilliamsT: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
oilyngbati:
The stratification of the zoo is as follows:

Zoo Owner: The British

Animals in the Zoo= every ape-looking human, otherwise known as nigerians.

The last president of the zoo, before the dullard of daura was even a zoologist, a baboon known as Jonathan grin

You forgot to add that their dictator buhari was the first to call them baboons and dogs yet the animal went ahead to install him as their leader . Why they blame nnamdi kanu for emphasizing the name their Buhari calls them beats me? What can be more animalistic than that? grin

9 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by yang(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2015
The zoo is a criminal enterprise

2 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by Babe2sure(f): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2015
gibsonpally:

gringringringringrin
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by frleopardo: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Zoo owners= british Animals= odua~arewanistans Spectators= biafrans
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by gwales: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Stubborn animals- Igbo

Placid animals- Yoruba

grin grin grin
Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by PedroJP(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2015
OrIandoOwoh:
Only animals are comfortable in a zoo. So we can say:

Baboons: Hausa

Monkeys: Yoruba

This zoo consists of just 2 animals
Thank u very much dear. Then a baboon should be from the west cos when u see mouth cavity and oroboness of tinubu and Obj u will just have to give it to them. The alinga ones from North should be d monkeys just that they don't have tails. Add an artificial tailto buhari and i'll bet u can't identify him in a midst ofblack monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by PedroJP(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
"holy ghost.............
"No weapon.........

WhoNamedThee Canyou

U must surely be a big baboon taught ABC. U can't be a monkey. Enjoy, at least u are an upgraded baboon.

1 Like

Re: The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage) by omonnakoda: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Biafrans are the animals in the zoo .There are different types e.g Ojuiku,Whonamethee,Shinydoo , Shidimore and Shidiloke. Theyy are all very stubborn and plagiocephalic. They always try to escape The Omoluabi run the zoo with the help of some Fulani hunters who have a lot of experience handling cattle which is very useful with the likes of Ojuiku

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Breaking: Army Kills A Fulani Terrorist Commander(Photos) / Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin / See What Google Have To Say About Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.