Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106168 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2023
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2023
If you can't fly...then run.

If you can't run...then walk.

If you can't walk,then crawl but whatever you do,you have to keep moving forward....

Martin Luther king Jnr.

In this part of the world we put a lot of energy on talking but little on action.

More than a decade ago,I set out to start my farm business.i wanted to start with acquisition of 100 acres; 100 acres was a huge goal for me at the time and I thirst for it but unfortunately my financial muscle and my goal do not follow.

So I had to start with leasing 1 hectare somewhere in Ogun state.
I was discouraged and had the choice of abandoning my goal but I understand that I had to walk and worked with leased 1 hectare if I am going to have the opportunity of running with my 100 acres goal.

There is nothing as important as setting your goals and executing.

Executing takes you closer to achieving your goals

The greatest mistake you can make is to have a goal and not be motivated to work in achieving them

If you can't fly with it and you can't run with it,then crawl with it....make sure that no matter how little you progress, you are closer to your goal now than yesterday

Don't just have your goals on paper or in your head without taking actions to achieving it no matter the small steps you take.

The only way is forward ever.

Someone told me last month
"I want to own 500 acres farm"
I said "well,you can do it but where are you starting from this week"

Are you starting from owning few tens of acres first and then move to 100 or 500 or you are waiting for the perfect time?

The fact is perfect time is a mirage.
Keep going,Never stop working on your goals.

Good morning
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Agric pays
Do agric
Good morning

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2023
Compliment of the season everyone
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2023
Bhh
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by dikings(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2023

Mr. farmer abeg carry your farm go that side abeg

Bad Energy. Wetin carry u come person thread in the first place?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2023
dikings:

Bad Energy. Wetin carry u come person thread in the first place?
Abi o
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Jan 04
May this new year bring blessings,goodness for you and yours
Happy new year
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Medallion500: 8:29am On Jan 05
Good morning Mr Yusuf @letsgupnigeri, happy new year bro.. please kindly notify me when you are having your next training on plantain farming or cashew
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:08am On Jan 06
Medallion500:
Good morning Mr Yusuf @letsgupnigeri, happy new year bro.. please kindly notify me when you are having your next training on plantain farming or cashew
Duly Noted
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:41am On Jan 09
It's another day,another week
Almost 8 days gone out of the 365 days
Only having a detailed plan and working towards it everyday is the only guaranteed way to having a great 2024.
What are your plans?
You want to own a cashew,corn,oilpalm etc farm bringing in 2million,5,10 etc million
Then the next step is knowing number of acres you will cultivate to reach your desire goal
What will cost you to own an acre ?
How do you set it up and get it going?
Break it down into quarterly,monthly, daily and keep working towards your goal
May God give everyone good health,the resources to accomplish whatever you set your eye on.
Have a wonderful day and great week ahead.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:42am On Jan 23
Opportunities in plantain farming

Good morning everyone

Plantain is one of the medium to long term crop you should considered.
It matures within 10-12 months after planting
A bunch can go as high as N2500 during the scarcity time (around August in the south)
If you are able to successfully raise 1000 suckers to maturity,that should give you around N2.5M revenue in a year with the potential to generate more in subsequent years and ability to sell your suckers to potential farmers because a year after the first harvest,a plantain stand would have been producing at least 2 daughter suckers to be re-propagated or sold.

https://youtube.com/shorts/e4DlyKnr2lQ?feature=share
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30
#DoagricItpays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Feb 01
To be a successful farmer/investor you should learn the market trend, know what sells best and where.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02
Farming is never a get rich quick type of business.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Feb 05
Do plantain

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23am On Feb 09
If money is made in agriculture by our wishing alone, everybody will be a billionaire
"I wish I have a farm that will be given me 7,8,9 digits income figure"
Unfortunately,your wish will not make money drop into your account .
You have to take action by getting a land,clearing, cultivating,planting the right crop,harvest and sell; then money can drop into your bank account.
Take massive action on your goal and see it come through .
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:18am On Feb 12
Success has to be earned over and over again or else it disappears” - Jay Z, Decoded

Like our super eagles that failed to fly yesterday because the past successes they had entered their head.
No passion,No zeal and No tactics to even win.

How you work on/towards your goal everyday irrespective of your past success or failure will determine how far you will go.

Today is another day.
What steps are you taking achieving your dream this year?

You want to get the skills
What are you doing about it?

You want to have additional source or diversity your income.

What steps are you taking everyday to realize it?
Taking massive action to progress on your dream everyday is the only guaranteed way to get to your destination.
Good morning everyone.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:09am On Feb 15
#doplantainitpays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Feb 19
Another day another time another opportunity to have a shot at your goal
What will you do today to take you a step to your dream this year?
Do it NOW!!!
Have a great day guys.
#AgricpaysDoit
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:04am On Feb 20
#doagric
#itpays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Apr 09
The fastest way to success is mentorship
#getone
#learn
#earn

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.