Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106437 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2023
The purpose of knowledge is action, not knowledge -aristotle

I craved for knowledge,not only get knowledge but applied it to see result and then apply it

The purpose of knowledge is to spur you into action and not just acquiring the knowledge
Better put " it is not what you know but what you do with what you know that matters"

Take massive action on your dream today
#DoagricItpays

If you want to venture or invest into agribusiness,you can register for our training through the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2023
I share early this week how we WaleAgro make money from agriculture and how a newbie agro-investors and agropreneurs can start making money as well.
Don't venture into agriculture without reading this first!!
It's on our agribusiness millionaires telegram group.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2023
#DoagricItpays

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
#PlantainPays
Do it
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2023
Gogreen....Getinvolved
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2023
If money is made in agriculture by our wishing alone, everybody will be a billionaire
"I wish I have a farm that will be given me 7,8,9 digits income figure"
Unfortunately,your wish will not make money drop into your account .
You have to take action by getting a land,clearing, cultivating,planting the right crop,harvest and sell; then money can drop into your bank account.
Take massive action on your goal and see it come through .
Good day everyone

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2023
Never ever give up or give in
Stay the course
Agric pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Chidiebubeoji: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:
Never ever give up or give in
Stay the course
Agric pays

Well said sir.

This quote made my day!!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Chidiebubeoji:

Well said sir.

This quote made my day!!
Good to hear that

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2023
Roman empire was not built in a day...gradual consistent and daily efforts gets you to your destination
What's your goal?
I want to have 100 acres of oilpalm,cassava,soybeans etc to generate another source of income for me.
Then what are you doing to reach that goal...maybe you first acquire 30 acres and then from the revenue ,you add 10-15 acres maybe in 6months or in a year till you reach your goal of 100 acres.

No matter the audacious goal,you need to start and be consistent till you reach or surpass it.
Good morning
#mondaymotivation
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2023
For every great things that happens,there must be corresponding MASSIVE ACTION.
Nothing happens by mere wishing it happen.
Great things come to reality by going out there and taking action on it.
Taking action requires spending your time and your resources on your GOALS.
What do you want see happen?
You want to diversify your income by venturing into farm business?
You want to create wealth through agribusiness?
You want to own landed properties?
Anything you want to see come to fruition requires taking action on them.
Go out and take action on your goals

Have a blessed week
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2023
No food...no nation
#createwealth

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Do you know that you can intercrop plantain and oilpalm together?
If you don't know,now you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Get involved in agriculture
Wealth creating opportunities are enormous
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2023
For the upteenth time,taking massive action is your best bet to getting success in agribusiness.

"I wish I can acquire land and start making money"
This is what you have been saying for the past years and you have been unable to do achieve anything
Why can't you take action; maybe start from acquisition of 1 acre and start working on it than wishing the years away
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2023
Some of the crops you can cultivate and not regret it are plantain ,oilpalm,cocoa,and staple crops
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2023
Plantain farm can keep yielding for up to 20 years with good management practices
You plant it once and it keep multiplying like wildfire
A mother plantain can produce more than 5 daughter plantain within a year with each carrying its own bunch.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Black Friday offers
Pay N230,000 per acre no matter the number of acres you are purchasing If you are purchasing between 1-9 acres,before it's N500k per acre but now its N230k per acre10- 40 acres is N350k per acre but now you still pay N230k per acre.The same applies to when you are buying up to 5,000 acres.
Locations : ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
Ogbomoso,Oyo state,
Ilorin,kwara state
From Nov 1st to Nov 30th,2023
Call /send WhatsApp to +2349031147593

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
If money is made in agriculture by our wishing alone, everybody will be a billionaire
"I wish I have a farm that will be given me 7,8,9 digits income figure"
Unfortunately,your wish will not make money drop into your account .
You have to take action by getting a land,clearing, cultivating,planting the right crop,harvest and sell; then money can drop into your bank account.
Take massive action on your goal and see it come through .
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2023
Plantain farm business is one of the business that cannot be put aside when it comes to starting a profitable farm business in Nigeria.
Get the practical know-how anyway
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2023
Happy Sunday my people.
Hope you are all having a great time.

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
There are numerous wealth creating opportunities in agriculture but the question is which action are you taking now to grab these opportunities?
Agricpays
Doit
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Plantain is one of the crop you should venture into.
#Doplantain
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2023
The location you choose for your plantain farm go a long way for the success of your farm.
If you don't yet have a good farmland,we have affordable farmland for you in our plantain farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state.
Send DM to get started.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2023
It's another week; action brings louder than talking.
Keep taking actions thatt bring your dream into fruition.
Let your action speak!!
Enough of talking with no movement
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by quadraheem(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:
The location you choose for your plantain farm go a long way for the success of your farm.
If you don't yet have a good farmland,we have affordable farmland for you in our plantain farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state.
Send DM to get started.

How much per acre?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2023
quadraheem:

How much per acre?
N230k per acre till Nov 30th,2023
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Jovar(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
Bigger fruits,,, Higher Yield Budded dwarf Sweet orange 🍊 ,,, Tangerlo, Grape citrus, Lemon, Shaddock,... #2,000 (discount available)
If you can water💦 them, you can plant them anytime.

Jovar Resources™ RC2875407

Other high yield seedlings:
Ugu
Neem
Cocoa
Coffee
Mango🥭
Walnut
Almond
Ogbono
Passion
Moringa🌿
Soursop
Avocado🥑
Coconut🥥
Cassava
Aloe vera
Teak/gedu🌳
Strawberry🍓
Dates/debino
Pomegranate🍒
Jumbo guava
Dwarf Pawpaw
Jumbo Cashew
Cherry/Agbalumo
Bell/Nigerian apple
Sugar apple/Sweetsop
Jackfruit/Breadfruit(Ukwa)
Miracle/Sweet berry/Agbayun
Tenera& Super gene oilpalm🌴
Avocado, Ube& Hass Avocado/Pear
Improved Plantain, Banana& Pineapple sucker
Foreign🍎apples🍏Wambugu,Anna,Dorset Golden

SEEDS:
Watermelon🍉,Pepper,Tomato🍅,Cucumber🥒,onion🌰,Cabbage,Lettuce🥬,Carrot🥕

No 11, aba-ibeji, Ibadan: easy waybill to anywhere readily available.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2023
Gogreen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2023
As profitable as agriculture is you don't wake up and start a plot of farm land and be waiting for millions to be rushing in to your account..
It does not work that way
Taking action to start and consistently putting in effort, time and resources is very important for success.
Good morning everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.