Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With (65242 Views)

Chrissy Teigen Mocks Nigerian Actor For Comparing His Lips To John Legend [PICS] / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
500,000 ! The shoe go carry me go heaven?
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by alphaconde(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Gawd
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by afuye(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
I hate these shoes
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by idowuswap: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbos with flat head like lizard,them plenty for prison....thank God
. Naso bro lizard head igbos tribe people agbarry socket
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by cristweeezy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
sugarboys:
ARE YOU TIRED OF PREMATURE EJACULATION,WATERY SPERM AND SMALL PENIS SIZE?
VISIT: www..com.ng/2015/09/boostsexlife.html?m=1
who b dis again? Lol.
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by Zico4real(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
wetin concern us
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by Hafyz23(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Unnecessary display of unwanted stupidity by one rich basket monk.ey
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by Swaggzkid: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
angieberry:
Lol I'm sure he can afford both

For sure
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by cristweeezy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Midehi:
they wont invest now, when any circumstances come now, dem begin call collegues.....well, they have the money.
anybody can go broke,irrespective of who they are. Perfect example is mike tyson. He was stinkingly rich and now he's freaking broke.
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by IceDude(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bros wan just show himself, that money na change for am grin cheesy
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by cristweeezy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Midehi:
they wont invest now, when any circumstances come now, dem begin call collegues.....well, they have the money.
anybody can go broke,irrespective of who they are. Perfect example is mike tyson. He was stinkingly rich and now he's freaking broke. .
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by cristweeezy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
seeteazain:
One of the funniest men in Africa, Basketmouth has again in his usual hilarious manner made a nasty joke on social media. Basketmouth stated that he doesn’t know what to choose between a pair of expensive Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers and his children’s school fees. Bright Okpocha shared a picture of a black studded Giuseppe Zanotti with a zipper on his Instagram today (September 10) with the caption :

“Children’s school fees or these?“

Last year, Sean Tizzle rocked a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti Sneakers; the blue spiked sneakers are reportedly worth N500,000, it’s a limited edition with only 500 pairs made.

https://instagram.com/p/7c3rLCHTgT/?taken-by=basketmouth
everybody know say sean tizzle na lavish spender, na fool
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by biliment(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
shooro niyen??
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by Sammyblaq(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Imagine!.
Nwanneukwu nweleta umoro'a uhu o.
Shoe for 500Gz... Cos say en get wings.
#Isu3
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
show off...
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by emeley101(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
cristweeezy:
who b dis again? Lol
cristweeezy:
who b dis again? Lol
cristweeezy:
who b dis again? Lol
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by GodblessNig247(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
How has he made frantic and otherworldly effort in giving back to the society who made him who he is today. I hate vein talks. #thinkhumanityandact#
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by sonnie10: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Those shoes are sold for $700. Even with the current exchange rate, they are not up to #150k equivalent. I don't know why #500k tag. I know what am saying because I like good shoes.
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by link2ok(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbos with flat head like lizard,them plenty for prison....thank God

Yu re a cursed breed.....

3 Likes

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Basket mouth don 2 dey make noise these days
plx allow him, he has the money to flaunt, when you make yours I will wash your pants for you but it depends ooooo.
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by chichriso: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
lol
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by emmanuel596(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dats how dis idiots spends lavishly and they end up not singing anything reasonable and they make no good impact to the youths of our generation they hardly donate to charity all they do us brag and make noise
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by InvertedHammer: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
He is pointing out a misplacement of priorities.

500k shoes today and tomorrow the same person is begging for money for a kidney transplant surgery.

Kudos to Basketmouth.
/
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by westlius(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
How much b plot of land 4 ikorodu way I go buy shoe 500k. Dem swear 4 me
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by Dubemkelly(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dope shoes though... If you gat it, spend the damn shii
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by tivta(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Vyolet:
Common shoe for 500,000naira? Mtcheewwwww,wasteful spending.

Later they will claim they need people to donate money for them when they fall sick and broke.
Jealousy is allowed, lol.
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by seeteazain(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
agarawu23:
He can afford both sha!
But is cwasy to spend 500k on a single shoe
Shoe wey I no fit use climb up go see baba God
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by seeteazain(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
cristweeezy:
everybody know say sean tizzle na lavish spender, na fool

Isn't dat too harsh?
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by guiltypleasure(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Make he buy d shoe n get sum1 teach his kids how to make shoes when school ejects them. No be everything suppose be joke
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by guiltypleasure(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Make he buy d shoe n get sum1 teach his kids how to make shoes when school ejects them. No be everything suppose be joke undecided
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With by FRANKOXY(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
CHARITY DONT EVEN COME TO HIS MIND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.