Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React (65224 Views)

Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party / Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by HeWrites(m): 12:50am On Jan 02, 2018
Nollywood actor and Nigerian meme king, Odunlade Adekola took to photo of himself with a lady who bares her chest in front of him.

See Reactions;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/caption-this-photo-of-actor-odunlade.html

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdbDdQnjJ43/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by AceGang(m): 12:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Oh my eyez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by benjyyyyy07: 12:58am On Jan 02, 2018
booked happy new year nlanders
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Jaykolo10(m): 12:58am On Jan 02, 2018
See oga eyes grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by yarimo(m): 1:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Chai see fresh soft and smooth BOOBS tongue tongue

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by festwiz(m): 1:14am On Jan 02, 2018
I don't need to talk much...

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Vyolet(f): 1:40am On Jan 02, 2018
It may be a movie scene esp from his reaction,but then i give kudos to men that are still faithful even in temptations like this,i can imagine his wife's heart pumping over a million times per minute.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by delugajackson: 1:57am On Jan 02, 2018
Front line looks solid.

Please give me the pleasure of carressing those boobs to a deflating point.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Lord just let me suck a little so I can die in peace. Only say I fear the taste of make-up.

FAM these people don dey apply makeup for bobbi

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Kenzico(m): 5:43am On Jan 02, 2018
The booby Lady : Grab and Suck me Tiger

The Lady @ d back : Cause we know u like it

Odunlade : Oooh Lala!!

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Ghnaija(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Hhenryy: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2018
Lol these are small oranges, it has very little or no effect on full grown men. Only adolescents can drool over this. and besides that he may not fancy boobs, not all men like boobs. If a lady bares her chest for me, she is only disgracing/embarrassing her self because i am #teambarca

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by SAMBARRY: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2018
New meme loading

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by SuccesYear: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2018
Make we fry milk

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Ayoemrys(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2018
cummando:
Lord just let me suck a little so I can die in peace. Only say I fear the taste of make-up.

FAM these people don dey apply makeup for bobbi
O Mase O

6 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by MhizzAJ(f): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2018
shocked
That is the reason i love disciplined men...they won't even send if you are half naked or not....They don't even bother to look at these kind of ladies twice in real life

25 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by sinceraconcept(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2018
SuccesYear:
Make we fry milk
and e go turn to wara

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Martin0(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
shocked
That is the reason i love disciplined men...they won't even send if you are half naked or not....They don't even bother to look at these kind of ladies twice in real life

Did u jus say disciplined men!

Well as for me I look and I look very well but it doesn't justify who I am!

I mentioned yesterday here that I ve a friend who I ve seen her breast infact I ve seen her completly naked but it doesn't mean anything to me and we are friends and she has a bF and we are fine about it...

Don't you think it just mentality that works?

18 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Martin0(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
shocked

Again to drive down !

I ve changed my dress right in front of some few ladies who visited me most times it doesn't mean my dicck will rise and yet we are fine!

This is just mentality!
Nothing else!

Adonbiliv in disciplined as u called it or maybe u can elucidate!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Martin0(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Vyolet:
It may be a movie scene esp from his reaction,but then i give kudos to men that are still faithful even in temptations like this,i can imagine his wife's heart pumping over a million times per minute.

What tha fuvck are u saying sef!

Adonbiliv in your comments
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by funlord(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Those are air bags are filled with so much juice, protein laced milk, firm and succulent and the coloration of those titties also shows they are quite healthy in addition to being nutritious as well! She has caused a stir in my loins with those well packaged goods! cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by UbanmeUdie: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2018
shocked

Karashika on the move!

May God deliver men from these destiny killers.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Dollarship(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2018
I'm hungry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by joystickextend1(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2018
chai lipsrsealed

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by ImpressionsNG: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Sultry indeed. I rebuke every agent of temptation this new year. Amin.

But if you must succumb to this kind of temptation, then it is only fair to do so without mercy, because whatever that is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Don't surrender within a minute, don't lose 'network' during the action, because sultry slay mamas like this deserve to be punished.

To guarantee full network and super hardness of your instrument of punishment, the only thing you need is the spectacular combination of garlic and vitamin c, which will transform you to a slay queen killer in the other room. If you're worried about the annoying garlic smell, forget it, there is a way to avoid that.... http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

6 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by AlphaStyles(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2018
damn am now thirsty grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by ireneony(f): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2018
At this point, I think most Nigerian men are sex starved and they're looking for whom to devour grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" / Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh / Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.