Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 (16053 Views)

Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Ofodirinwa: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Kill them all. Those Fulanis deserve death.
I remember when I was serving as a corper in Benue state, they kill the Tivs and the Idomas as if they are doing a very easy job.
Oh I heard our President and the Senate president are also Fulanis?
Am Proudly an Ondo Ekimoguns.......Where is my dog meat?

the 'rustlers' aren't the fulani

Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Khd95(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Way up soldiers,bt wait......

Diju say"handed them over to the police"?lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Rockyfancino(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hello
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
the fulanis are known for killing innocent people anyhow...
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by ademega(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
I remember when I was serving as a corper in Benue state, they kill the Tivs and the Idomas as if they are doing a very easy job.
le o boy i
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Adonbilivit ooo.
Pictures of Arrested fulani men biko.
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
so many illiterates here,the 'cattle rustlers' here means the cattle thieves.There is a difference between a cattle herdsman and a cattle rustler.Buhari will do anything to protect the fulani herdsmen who are his brothers while keeping a blind eye to their atrocities in the middle belt

Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Fash20: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
kill the fulani gunmen also not the cattle rustlers alone. Pikin wea say I'm papa no go rest, I'm sef no go doz. Kill any mudafucking fulani gunmen

Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by m4una(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Many ppl that are commenting did not actually understand what they read. Cattle Rustlers and herdmen are not the same, cattle rustlers can be killed and arrested while the herdsmen are untouchable.

Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
ademega:
le o boy i
ken en ti I ke?
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by wtfCode: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
fulanis and hausa *spits* Off with their heads!!
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Smooyis(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kudos to the military and no-nonsense posture of the Pmb administration. These were some of the things one expected of the Gej government but no courage to stamp his authority.

Crime thrive when nothing is seriously done to arrest it. One can not help but love some of the genuine steps being taken by Pmb administration to restore peace and order in the land.
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by ademega(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
ken en ti I ke?
o San bami
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by SporaD8: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Am disappointed with this news -
cattle lives more important than hunan?!
Fulani herdsmen Ransack peoples farm and destroyed their produce, touched a whole village, killed innocent children, Raped the women with bayonets and yet the government keep mum!
But the same government was quick to deployed soldiers to clamp down on cattle rustlers?!! This is damn too incredible!!!

Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by bigiyaro(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
from northeast to northwest.
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Lawalolasimbo: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Whr did u serve in Benue?
Do u kno kwande local govt?
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Buhari can treat Boko Haram with compassion but certainly not cattle rustlers. We are talking about cow here! Do you know what that(cow) mean to him?

No No No! Is a no to him!
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Buhari can treat Boko Haram with compassion but certainly not cattle rustlers. We are talking about cow here! Do you know what that(cow) mean to him?

No No No! Is a no to him!
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Enjoy what...I believe you know better, Buhari is losing it. No need to even go into details, I believe you have an idea.
You have no choice other than to sit back and enjoy the change
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lawalolasimbo:
Whr did u serve in Benue? Do u kno kwande local govt?
I serve in Otukpo town
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lawalolasimbo:
Whr did u serve in Benue? Do u kno kwande local govt?
I serve in Otukpo town
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Brightology2(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Spot u. Dis ur comment though
kennosklint:
Nw they ar co-operatin wit their own...bad belle kill una
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by chesterlee(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
"I'm not comfortable without cows" - Buhari

Why won't they kill cattle rustlers...when the President is a cattle rearer...SMH
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by debedebe(m): 12:26am On Sep 11, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
E ba mi ki mogun o e, ondo o,ondo o,ondo Ekimogun o e,juli ose omo oloye mi o nle ,ondo oooo ondo ooo ondo Ekimogun oo eee....lol Oni le gogoro, onile gogoro, juliana ti wa ni...lol
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by baralatie(m): 12:40am On Sep 11, 2015
lolz cattle abi na cow RUSTLERS
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:

Mumu, see as how dog meat has scattered your brain, it's not surprising that you are now barking like a rabid dog.

Before you celebrate any further, take note that the Army did not kill any Fulani (as you wish them to) but rather they killed 11 cattle rustlers, thieves who usually kill and steal cattle from the Fulanis; which in turn incites the Fulanis to take revenge against the villages and the ppl of their attackers (among them sadly also innocent persons) resulting in the ongoing endless circle of violence, of revenge and counter revenge - for which you have blindly taken sides against the Fulani, without taking any consideration into the cause of the problem.

I am happy to see that Governors of the 7 affected states have decided to invite the army to come in and break up the circle of killings by routing out those actually responsible for the violence - in this case, the often overlooked and under reported problem of cattle rustling.
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 11, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Mumu, see as how dog meat has scattered your brain, it's not surprising that you are now barking like a rabid dog.

Before you celebrate any further, take note that the Army did not kill any Fulani (as you wish them to) but rather they killed 11 cattle rustlers, thieves who usually kill and steal cattle from the Fulanis; which in turn incites the Fulanis to take revenge against the villages and the ppl of their attackers (among them sadly also innocent persons) resulting in the ongoing endless circle of violence, of revenge and counter revenge - for which you have blindly taken sides against the Fulani, without taking any consideration into the cause of the problem.

I am happy to see that Governors of the 7 affected states have decided to invite the army to come in and break up the circle of killings by routing out those actually responsible for the violence - in this case, the often overlooked and under reported problem of cattle rustling.
What have we learn from this? Ode
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by Issokay(f): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:

Egin le o, ken ti ri?
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by tolexy007(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
u mean ur Lokili? cheesy
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by authority2006(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
You are ignorant and uninformed. Don't you know that Fulanis are the victims of cattle rustling?
Re: Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 by authority2006(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
REALKINGSON:
so many illiterates here,the 'cattle rustlers' here means the cattle thieves.There is a difference between a cattle herdsman and a cattle rustler.Buhari will do anything to protect the fulani herdsmen who are his brothers while keeping a blind eye to their atrocities in the middle belt
You missed it. Cattle rustling is the primary cause of frequent killings in those states. If cattle rustling can be curtailed, killings and violence will stop.

I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics / Hate Speeches Breeding Ground For Genocide – Osinbajo / Saraki Submits Nomination Forms