Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Are The Career Options For CISCO Engineer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Career Options For CISCO Engineer (754 Views)

Which Is A Better Title: Software Developer Or Software Engineer / The Difference Between A Programmer, Coder, Developer And Engineer / Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport (2) (3) (4)

What Are The Career Options For CISCO Engineer by mashnino(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hey guys...

i am a prospective cisco engineer.. i am in my 3rd semester(CCNA 3)

i have learnt of stuffs... Cisco is so cool... i mean.. routing and all..

just so interesting that i am kind of understanding the way networks actually work..

but i just want to ask.. are there good careers that await CISCO engineers..

i promise myself to get to CCNP and maybe CCNA wireless... since wireless is the future
Re: What Are The Career Options For CISCO Engineer by examdeal: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
For all Cisco materials , Videos , ebooks and all - visit www.examdeal.net
Re: What Are The Career Options For CISCO Engineer by cmespeak: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
mashnino:
Hey guys...

i am a prospective cisco engineer.. i am in my 3rd semester(CCNA 3)

i have learnt of stuffs... Cisco is so cool... i mean.. routing and all..

just so interesting that i am kind of understanding the way networks actually work..

but i just want to ask.. are there good careers that await CISCO engineers..

i promise myself to get to CCNP and maybe CCNA wireless... since wireless is the future

Guy u funny u in third year u do not know yr prospects very good! all the telecoms companies,banks, oil and gas firms in naija who and who runs and manages their network.

Help Me Hack Dix Account / Top 4 Qualities To Consider When Choosing A School Management Software / List Your Properties Here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8