Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Are The Career Options For CISCO Engineer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Career Options For CISCO Engineer (754 Views)

Which Is A Better Title: Software Developer Or Software Engineer / The Difference Between A Programmer, Coder, Developer And Engineer / Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Career Options For CISCO Engineer by mashnino(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hey guys...

i am a prospective cisco engineer.. i am in my 3rd semester(CCNA 3)

i have learnt of stuffs... Cisco is so cool... i mean.. routing and all..

just so interesting that i am kind of understanding the way networks actually work..

but i just want to ask.. are there good careers that await CISCO engineers..

i promise myself to get to CCNP and maybe CCNA wireless... since wireless is the future
Re: What Are The Career Options For CISCO Engineer by examdeal: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
For all Cisco materials , Videos , ebooks and all - visit www.examdeal.net
Re: What Are The Career Options For CISCO Engineer by cmespeak: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
mashnino:
Hey guys...

i am a prospective cisco engineer.. i am in my 3rd semester(CCNA 3)

i have learnt of stuffs... Cisco is so cool... i mean.. routing and all..

just so interesting that i am kind of understanding the way networks actually work..

but i just want to ask.. are there good careers that await CISCO engineers..

i promise myself to get to CCNP and maybe CCNA wireless... since wireless is the future

Guy u funny u in third year u do not know yr prospects very good! all the telecoms companies,banks, oil and gas firms in naija who and who runs and manages their network.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Hack Dix Account / Top 4 Qualities To Consider When Choosing A School Management Software / List Your Properties Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.