Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei (6755 Views)

Ishaya Bamaiyi: "Nothing Like Abacha Loot, It Is A Media Creation" / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Ugomba(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Israel will defeat Iran in any war.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by LoveMachine(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
I leave crazy white people to their own business. They will bring about their demise without my help. grin
[img]http://1.bp..com/-_CSVX1yulRY/TxNJXJx0TII/AAAAAAAADpo/weUVbV3fTrs/s1600/BradleyKlein.jpg[/img]
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by jordy101(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
A war by Israel against Russia? Even Yahweh will probably be among the refugees fleeing to Europe if they even would be such a thing as "refugee". cheesy
you better desist from this wickedness before you incur the anger of Jehovah Yaweh

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by alexis007(m): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
new2020:
Israel and Biafra...two blessed nations. Most threatened and hated in the world. What do they have in common? Ability to dominate everything they set their hands on:-)
Dude, did Nnamdi Kanu get a mention in this post?

You'd better put up your appearance in a thread relating to the bluffing, warmongering and exceptionally-deluded rabble-rouser.

Only analysts in global matters, WHO ARE STILL IN TOUCH WITH REALITY, are needed here.

Oure Voir. sad
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by jordy101(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Even if true, This still doesn't tells you your god is a partial god that don't give less than half a fvck about you black scum. Are you saying the white god you worship can let your enemy annihilate your country, Your family, Your entire tribe but never Israel?
. You claim you have a god; where was Mohammed when the Israelis reclaimed Jerusalem, where is he that america is protecting Saudi arabia. you claim you have a god, a blood sucking demon from the pit of hell; by the way , where is Mohammed? following a prophet whose eternity is uncertain. FOOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by alexis007(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
jordy101:
. You claim you have a god; where was Mohammed when the Israelis reclaimed Jerusalem, where is he that america is protecting Saudi arabia. you claim you have a god, a blood sucking demon from the pit of hell; by the way , where is Mohammed? following a prophet whose eternity is uncertain. FOOL
You still didn't address his question. Is that how you write your exams?
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
jordy101:
you better desist from this wickedness before you incur the anger of Jehovah Yaweh

My friend, your Jehovah Yahweh is nothing but a reptilian humanoid from the planet of Rizq and so, incuring his anger is absolutely inconsequential in the scheme of things.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/anunnaki/anu_22.htm

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by chris4gold(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
mykemiley:
No body knows 2morr....

I do, tomorrow is Friday kiss kiss
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by wytecat: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Iran is Persia, but did Iran not join the Arab world to fight Israel in the past? Not sure, but Israel is hated by them all for the same reason. Arabs will always help Iran to get rid of their common enemy(Israel) Iran alone can't take on Israel, so if Khomeini or the Iranian is saying that Israel will be wiped out in 25 years, he's counting on some help from his neighbors who are Arabs.

Idrismusty97:
Iran is a Persian Nation, They are not even in good relationship with neighboring Arabs Nations.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2015
alaoeri:

Don't mind them, majority of them don't know that Israel is not a Christian nation but a Jewish nation with doctrines quite different from that of xtians, even the population of Muslims living in Israel is more than that of xtians.

Don't know why muslims are quick to say muslims are more in Israel than christians as if we are competing with islamic savages of the world!
Our Lord Jesus came out from the tribe of Judah in the House of David all located in Israel! While fake Prophet Mohammed was from makkah area of tribe of Quraish.
So suck up this info.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by xandy84: 12:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Am not taking side with Israel but for your information, Israel is the only country in middle East that has atomic bomb and the Jews control American economy so going to war with Isreal is indirectly going to war with America.

Zoharariel:

I am neither a Muslim nor a Christian but Walahi Talahi, if Israel is not careful, she won't even see the year 2020.

The world no longer buys the biblical-horseshit & lies about Israeli being God's chosen people. That is not enough reason for you to start killing innocent civilians & annexing their lands.

If Israel is truly Yahweh's chosen people, Y don't they go against Russia or try annexing St. Petersburg like they've been doing to Palestine and see if truly Yahweh exists.

If war breaks out between Russia & America today, Ayayaya, It is bye-bye to Jehovah, not just Israel.

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by wytecat: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Right, but it doesn't matter, they will join hands to kill their common enemy.
Can you tell the physical difference between an Arab and a Persian?

Iranians aren't Arabs but Italians are whites.

BuddahMonk:

Iran is not an Arab nation
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 11, 2015
wytecat:
Right, but it doesn't matter, they will join hands to kill their common enemy.
Can you tell the physical difference between an Arab and a Persian?

Iranians aren't Arabs but Italians are whites.

They are only united in Islam but every other is different. They even live off suspecting one another of hatching great evil for others.

Physically there is no difference between an Igboman and Edo or Yorubaman but orientations, value systems and set belief control them.

To the Persians, the Arabs are inferior, to the Arabs the Persians are just pain in the ass that deserve complete elimination.

They hate themselves as much as they hate Israel but in Islam they may appear as one.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by ishiamu(m): 2:08am On Sep 11, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Na lie. Israel will reign till eternity. It is a promise made by Jehova/Yaweh! Iran is calling for the wrath of God!

This one is not bible ooo, this is war being set up by obama's rubbish deal with this shitte devilish country that sponsors terrorism
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 11, 2015
alexis007:
Dude, did Nnamdi Kanu get a mention in this post?

You'd better put up your appearance in a thread relating to the bluffing, warmongering and exceptionally-deluded rabble-rouser.

Only analysts in global matters, WHO ARE STILL IN TOUCH WITH REALITY, are needed here.

Oure Voir. sad

Are you yoruba?
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by wytecat: 2:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Arabs are just afraid of the power of nuclear Iran and the of nuclear race in the middle east. They unite to fight their common enemy Israel.

I still don't see the difference between them.
BuddahMonk:

They are only united in Islam but every other is different. They even live off suspecting one another of hatching great evil for others.

Physically there is no difference between an Igboman and Edo or Yorubaman but orientations, value systems and set belief control them.

To the Persians, the Arabs are inferior, to the Arabs the Persians are just pain in the ass that deserve complete elimination.

They hate themselves as much as they hate Israel but in Islam they may appear as one.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 11, 2015
xandy84:
Am not taking side with Israel but for your information, Israel is the only country in middle East that has atomic bomb and the Jews control American economy so going to war with Isreal is indirectly going to war with America.

Yes, there's no doubt about Israel being in possession of WMD's but the day she bombs Iran with it, Walahi, contrary to all those biblical fairytales & horseshit, Israel will cease to exist.

It is not surprising at all that Christian hypocrites, like yourself, will never see anything wrong in the tremendous, deliberate & carefully calculated evil & injustice being perpetrated by Israel all in the name of God's chosen people.

I care less whether they control the American economy or not, but I assure you that Israel is never & will never be impervious to Nuclear attacks simply because one overrated reptilian sky-daddy say so.

Having said that, now, read this:

Israel Gets A Resounding Slap In The Face From Putin.

www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Analysis-Israel-gets-a-resounding-slap-in-the-face-from-Putin-398614

Pic 1: Russian S-300 defense systems delivered to Iran.

Pic 2: Caesar Putin schooling Netanyahu about Iran on what & what not grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by xandy84: 5:11am On Sep 11, 2015
Are you a Muslim? If yes then i understand the angle you seeing things from. Am not in support of Isreal war against Palestinians. Both side has fault and the only solution to the problem is thru diplomacy and not war. The reality is Isreal has come to stay in Middle East and Iran is no match for Isreal.

Zoharariel:

Yes, there's no doubt about Israel being in possession of WMD's but the day she bombs Iran with it, Walahi, contrary to all those biblical fairytales & horseshit, Israel will cease to exist.

It is not surprising at all that Christian hypocrites, like yourself, will never see anything wrong in the tremendous, deliberate & carefully calculated evil & injustice being perpetrated by Israel all in the name of God's chosen people.

I care less whether they control the American economy or not, but I assure you that Israel is never & will never be impervious to Nuclear attacks simply because one overrated reptilian sky-daddy say so.

Having said that, now, read this:

Israel Gets A Resounding Slap In The Face From Putin.

www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Analysis-Israel-gets-a-resounding-slap-in-the-face-from-Putin-398614

Pic 1: Russian S-300 defense systems delivered to Iran.

Pic 2: Caesar Putin schooling Netanyahu about Iran on what & what not grin
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by alexis007(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2015
new2020:

Are you yoruba?
I'm 100% Igbo.

The only diff between you and I is that my common sense is in perfect condition at a time when yours is in hostage situation.

"We can overrun the zoo in 72 hours"......and you believed shocked......I na-anwu Omo

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by anachy: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2015
alaoeri:

Don't mind them, majority of them don't know that Israel is not a Christian nation but a Jewish nation with doctrines quite different from that of xtians, even the population of Muslims living in Israel is more than that of xtians.
judaism and christianity is far not different, the latter practice the old testament while christians practice the old and the new.
I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by anachy: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2015
new2020:
Israel and Biafra...two blessed nations. Most threatened and hated in the world. What do they have in common? Ability to dominate everything they set their hands on:-)
no no your biafruad re not blessed within, your yeebos don't like themselves hence not united like the jews.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Idrismusty97(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2015
wytecat:
Iran is Persia, but did Iran not join the Arab world to fight Israel in the past? Not sure, but Israel is hated by them all for the same reason. Arabs will always help Iran to get rid of their common enemy(Israel) Iran alone can't take on Israel, so if Khomeini or the Iranian is saying that Israel will be wiped out in 25 years, he's counting on some help from his neighbors who are Arabs.

A typical Arab Nation like Saudi Arabia would rather see that both Palestinian and Iran are completely wipe out first before Israel. Even the Islam that supposedly unite the Persians and Arabs are completely different. Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries are already condemning Iran for making a movie about prophet Muhammad.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2015
Must these TERRORISTS always talk about VIOLENCE in their respective MOSQUES

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Samuelkirk:
The Canaanites didn't annihilate them,neither did the Philistines, Spanish Inquisition or Hitler.... It's just an empty threat.
In case you don't know.Isreal is made up of majority jews. And jews are not christians because they don't beleive in Jesus even though He is a jew. So stop giving us that bibilical farce about Isreal been a christain nation and the cannanites or whoever is trying to destroy them and failing.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by alaoeri: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2015
anachy:
judaism and christianity is far not different, the latter practice the old testament while christians practice the old and the new.
I stand to be corrected.
Get a Jewish book of worship, read through u will find out that both religion doctrine are miles apart, some among the Jews call Jesus a illegitimate child, i know little about Judaism.
ZKOSOSO:

Don't know why muslims are quick to say muslims are more in Israel than christians as if we are competing with islamic savages of the world!
Our Lord Jesus came out from the tribe of Judah in the House of David all located in Israel! While fake Prophet Mohammed was from makkah area of tribe of Quraish.
So suck up this info.
Jews don't believe in Jesus & they don't see themselves as same thing with xtians, xtians are the ones trying to attach themselves with the Jews forget abt coming from same place.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Armaggedon: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2015
Reski:

In case you don't know.Isreal is made up of majority jews. And jews are not christians because they don't beleive in Jesus even though He is a jew. So stop giving us that bibilical farce about Isreal been a christain nation and the cannanites or whoever is trying to destroy them and failing.
pls have you heard of Messianic (judaism) Jews?
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Samuelkirk(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Reski:

I never said they were a Christian nation.. they don't even know Christ Jesus. They live by the grace and promise of God.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by cybertyrant(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Iran is not an Arab nation
What is then ?

An arabanga abi
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
xandy84:
Are you a Muslim? If yes then i understand the angle you seeing things from. Am not in support of Isreal war against Palestinians. Both side has fault and the only solution to the problem is thru diplomacy and not war. The reality is Isreal has come to stay in Middle East and Iran is no match for Isreal.

You're not paying attention and therefore I need not be repeating myself.

If you read my 1st comment on this thread, you would know if I am a muslim or not.

Whether Israel has come to stay in the middle east or not, is none of my business, but the day Israel attacks Iran, that day will be the end of Israel, Yahweh or no Yahweh.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by coolitempa(f): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2015
new2020:

grin grin grin grin grin grin......
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
A war by Israel against Russia? Even Yahweh will probably be among the refugees fleeing to Europe if they even would be such a thing as "refugee". cheesy
may JEHOVAH YAHWEH FORGIVE YOU
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Idrismusty97(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2015
otuekong1:
may JEHOVAH YAHWEH FORGIVE YOU
Lol, Jehovah Yahweh would be the one begging for forgiveness if Israel messes with Iran and Russia. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases First Compelling ‘proof’ Of ‘jubril’ The Alleged Impostor / Zone NASS Offices According To Geopolitical Zones, Groups Advises APC Leadership / Oyigbo : How The Carnage Started-Warning Graphic content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.