Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei (6612 Views)

Ishaya Bamaiyi: "Nothing Like Abacha Loot, It Is A Media Creation" / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by CSTR2: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol, Jehovah Yahweh would be the one begging for forgiveness if Israel messes with Iran and Russia. cheesy
I hope you know russia is a christian nation.
More christian than american even.
Insulting yahweh in the presence of putin may not be wise.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Idrismusty97(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
CSTR2:
I hope you know russia is a christian nation.
More christian than american even.
Insulting yahweh in the presence of putin may not be wise.
When it comes to war and international politics religion is put aside, Personal interest is put first. Religion was put aside when Germany went to war with the rest of Europe, killing over 20 million fellow Christians and Jews. I trust Putin wouldn't mind if he and Israel serves the same reptilian Yahweh if Israel messes with his plan, Would he? smiley

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by CSTR2: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
When it comes to war and international politics religion is put aside, Personal interest is put first. Religion was put aside when Germany went to war with the rest of Europe, killing over 20 million fellow Christians and Jews. I trust Putin wouldn't mind if he and Israel serves the same reptilian Yahweh if Israel messes with his plan, Would he? smiley
Russia is conservatively christian.
Unlike america, Religion plays a big role there.
Btw, Isreal is not stupidd enough to interfere with russia.
Russia is also not stupidd enough to stick it neck out for the highly unstable iranians.
They will sell excess military stockpiles to iran and that is it.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Idrismusty97(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
CSTR2:
Russia is conservatively christian.
Unlike america, Religion plays a big role there.
Btw, Isreal is not stupidd enough to interfere with russia.
Russia is also not stupidd enough to stick it neck out for the highly unstable iranians.
They will sell excess military stockpiles to iran and that is it.
Selling of high class weapons to Iran so they can use on fellow Yahweh worshiping mongers. Sound Ironic right? Thats how far Russia will go to protect her interest. The bolded is what many thought about Syria also but now they have troops on ground and a freaking new air base.

The U.S. intelligence now shows that Russia is planning to send a force into Syria that is capable of striking targets on the ground. Two U.S. officials told me that the intelligence community has collected evidence that Russia plans to deploy Mikoyan MiG 31 and Sukhoi
Su-25 fighter planes to Latakia in the coming days and
weeks. The military equipment that has already arrived
includes air traffic control towers, aircraft maintenance
supplies, and housing units for hundreds of personnel.
Secretary of State John Kerry called Russian Foreign
Minister Sergei Lavrov last Saturday to urge him to halt
the Russian military buildup, but the Russian told Kerry
that his military was doing nothing wrong and that
Russia’s support for Syria would continue, according to
one official who saw a readout of the call. That
response was seen inside the administration as a
rebuke of Kerry’s efforts to reach out to Moscow to
restart the Syrian political process. Kerry met with
Lavrov and the Saudi foreign minister on the issue last
month.
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-09-10/russia-s-syrian-air-base-has-u-s-scrambling-for-a-plan

Why Russia is in Syria
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/11/why-russia-is-in-syria/

Russian troops already in Syria, Israel says
http://news.yahoo.com/russia-says-planes-carrying-military-goods-syria-113410492.html

Israeli: Russian troops in Syria
http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/sep/11/israeli-russian-troops-in-syria-2015091/
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by xandy84: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
You are been sentimental in your view. Isreal has never for once launch unprovoked attack on the Palestinians. It always the Palestinians that usually fire rocks into Isreal territorry and run to hide on civilians populated areas and Isreal does the best by dropping flyier warning the people before carying air raid on such areas.
History has shown time without numbers countries in the middle east makes much noise areas about about their military might when they literally has nothing in real sense. Iraq comes to mind.
I crave for relative peace in middle east cos the whole region is going down but Iran is no match for Isreal.

Zoharariel:

You're not paying attention and therefore I need not be repeating myself.

If you read my 1st comment on this thread, you would know if I am a muslim or not.

Whether Israel has come to stay in the middle east or not, is none of my business, but the day Israel attacks Iran, that day will be the end of Israel, Yahweh or no Yahweh.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by dayo23(f): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
you just dey para.....you think Russia will interfere on behalf of Iranians? Keep dreaming bro, Isreal will wipe of Iran and nothing will happen
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Masterclass32: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
'God willing' . . . undecided

Well, God is not willing, not today, not tomorrow, not forever, to have Israel annihilated.

This man has just wasted the time he would have used on more constructive ventures making this speech. He will grow old and die and Israel WILL still be there.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by Ephemmm: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
new2020:
Israel and Biafra...two blessed nations. Most threatened and hated in the world. What do they have in common? Ability to dominate everything they set their hands on:-)

Biafrafraud which ordinary aboki defeated through sugar-cane stick! Please stop comparing death and sleeping jorrrrrr tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by anachy: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
alaoeri:

Get a Jewish book of worship, read through u will find out that both religion doctrine are miles apart, some among the Jews call Jesus a illegitimate child, i know little about Judaism.

Jews don't believe in Jesus & they don't see themselves as same thing with xtians, xtians are the ones trying to attach themselves with the Jews forget abt coming from same place.
I'm not talking about jesus christ here, do they practiced the old testament or not .
And again you sound like a muslim the way you make jesuse the subject here.cry
Just leave jesus out of the topic and stick to the subject.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by ArodewilliamsT: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Zoharariel:
[s]

I am neither a Muslim nor a Christian but Walahi Talahi, if Israel is not careful, she won't even see the year 2020.

The world no longer buys the biblical-horseshit & lies about Israeli being God's chosen people. That is not enough reason for you to start killing innocent civilians & annexing their lands.

If Israel is truly Yahweh's chosen people, Y don't they go against Russia or try annexing St. Petersburg like they've been doing to Palestine and see if truly Yahweh exists.

If war breaks out between Russia & America today, Ayayaya, It is bye-bye to Jehovah, not just Israel.[/s]

Sharap you are a APC zombie, you that makes you an Islamist by ideology. Sell your 'not Muslim' crap to your fellow zombies.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by ArodewilliamsT: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Iran is a Persian Nation, They are not even in good relationship with neighboring Arabs Nations.

But they are damned muslims. Case closed!
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by ArodewilliamsT: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
alexis007:
Dude, did Nnamdi Kanu get a mention in this post?

You'd better put up your appearance in a thread relating to the bluffing, warmongering and exceptionally-deluded rabble-rouser.

Only analysts in global matters, WHO ARE STILL IN TOUCH WITH REALITY, are needed here.

Oure Voir. sad

...And you are qualified to call yourself 'an analyst in global matters". What a clown!
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by alaoeri: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
anachy:
I'm not talking about jesus christ here, do they practiced the old testament or not .
And again you sound like a muslim the way you make jesuse the subject here.cry
Just leave jesus out of the topic and stick to the subject.
Some part of old testament & not all, the msg am trying to pass is Israel/Iran war ain't abt religion but superiority over the years & no one wanna bend for each other (there is long history of disharmony in middle east even before religion), xtians in this part of the world support Israel blindly with the notion of having the same belief/followers of same religion without looking at the beef between both countries from another angle.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by sampsun(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=alaoeri post=37885766]
Don't mind them, majority of them don't know that Israel is not a Christian nation but a Jewish nation with doctrines quite different from that of xtians, even the population of Muslims living in Israel is more than that of xtians.
[/q

No single man or woman can discern what's gonna happen in the next instance of a micro second.Not even Ayatollah Khameni of Iran.Be it a pagan Nation,the existence of a country is sovereign,and no motherfucker from the pit of hell can threatened its placement on the cardinal points of the earth.Show me a country that has been totally deleted from the world and I will show u a flying camel.Ayatollah Khameni and his stooges should keep on the dream of testing Israelis blood in there pockets.
Fucking blood thirsty Infidels.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by mykemiley(f): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
chris4gold:

I do, tomorrow is Friday kiss kiss
lolz.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by alaoeri: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=sampsun post=37914354][/quote]
A sane mind will know that Khameni is just blabbing while i commented is to let some folks know that Israel/Iran palava is not about religion but rivalry that has been existing before religion.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by alexis007(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

...And you are qualified to call yourself 'an analyst in global matters". What a clown!
Still trying to get what you're trying to insinuate.....You wanna stage a defence for him Go ahead!.....I'm watching.

FYI, the "analyst in global matters" line was meant to dissuade potential derailment. Israel and Iran are possible tags in this thread. I wonder what role Biafra had to play in this.

sad
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by wytecat: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Well maybe recently to get Iran on the "Talks" table. All along Arab nations with Iran have always be on one side in support of Palestine, while Israel was all alone, not even the very liberal Jordan extended hand of friendship to Israel. If Arab world hates Iran that much, they would have supported more severe sanctions on Iran long time ago. Arab nations refused to vote against Iran in the UN, it's now when they can clearly see the danger Iran will pose to the region if allowed to go nuclear, that they are speaking up.

Idrismusty97:
A typical Arab Nation like Saudi Arabia would rather see that both Palestinian and Iran are completely wipe out first before Israel. Even the Islam that supposedly unite the Persians and Arabs are completely different. Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries are already condemning Iran for making a movie about prophet Muhammad.
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by chris4gold(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
mykemiley:
lolz.

Naso jare my sis
Re: There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei by cheruv: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2015
The establishment of Israel is a sign of the last days...as for the Palestinians read Isaiah14 to see what the prophet Yeshayahu said about them
Zoharariel:

I am neither a Muslim nor a Christian but Walahi Talahi, if Israel is not careful, she won't even see the year 2020.

The world no longer buys the biblical-horseshit & lies about Israeli being God's chosen people. That is not enough reason for you to start killing innocent civilians & annexing their lands.

If Israel is truly Yahweh's chosen people, Y don't they go against Russia or try annexing St. Petersburg like they've been doing to Palestine and see if truly Yahweh exists.

If war breaks out between Russia & America today, Ayayaya, It is bye-bye to Jehovah, not just Israel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye / 2023: Shun Divisive Rumours - Chinedum Orji (Abia Speaker Advises) / David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.