Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later (1291 Views)

Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent / She Has Being Reunited With Her Family! Thank You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later by dhtglobal(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
This “Gold Mine” is brought to you by DHT GLOBAL RESOURCE LTD., a Pan-African Tourism company whose vision is that of Developing Humanity Totally. With over 120000 registered members in 18 Countries across Africa cutting through Anglophone and Francophone Countries. This company now presents you with a brand new approach to the traditional banking method powered by Visa, Mastercard, Verve, MTN, Etisalat, First Bank, Uba, Ecobank, Stanbic IBTC, Fidelity Bank, Firstmonie, Airtel and MTN Mobile Money.

You could possibly have worries, maybe job security or something. I won’t directly assure you that your worries stop here because I can’t pretend to really know what all your worries are (am only human, I’m not a god), but I would try very much to explain things to you using the next few lines you would be reading in this brief article. This could help you redefine your current lifestyle.

First, let me start by asking a question (I pray I don’t bore you),

Is it possible to earn money from your everyday transactions and from the transactions of others, is it possible?

Yes, it is possible!....i know you would probably be thinking ‘how-on-earth-is-that-possible’?

In association with Commercial Banking Partners, DHT Global provides you an avenue to make some money any time you spend while going about your daily activities; simply put, you now do your daily spending and earn dividends. This was never possible!

DHT Prepaid VISA card also called DHT Cash-Lite card is the only card that allows you to earn dividends when you spend or make any transactions. It comes in both VISA, VERVE or MASTER Card. The sophisticated matrix platform used by DHT has been designed to reward you each time you use your card for transactions and at the same time reward you on over 12 generations in the list of families or friends you encouraged to do just as you did. This is just to say, you get paid whenever you, your families or your friends carry out any transaction. You are now being given a strong financial motive to go cashless.

It has always been known that money is an issue in many. Many have no guaranteed retirement plan, children’s college tuition not provided for, and a vast majority of the nation’s population can’t dare to think of living their dream lives.

But here now, DHT Global has partnered with the banks and network providers to bring a true, unique and lasting solution to the public; where people can now spend more time with their families, with extra income, freedom from debt, overall balanced and wealthy lifestyle. By simply using the DHT Cash-Lite Card, you could get yourself more wealth than you thought was ever possible for you.

You may see an opportunity in this, you may see it as a ‘plan B’ to financial freedom, or an additional revenue stream, and some may see it as an escape plan; but whichever one….We are here to help you!

DHT Global motivates you CASH-WISE to go CASHLESS the DHT way! Money is not the only benefit; with DHT Cash-Lite Scheme everyone can have their dreams fulfilled:
• Life insurance
• Luxury car award
• Home of your own with payback period of 3 to 15 years.
Which guarantees you living life on your own terms, schedule and with the people you love.

Now, when you imagine the future…what do you see?
Do you still see the old daily grind?
Or financial independence, personal freedom and the ability to choose how to spend your time and money each day? Imagine making money from all your daily transactions and possibly thousands of other people’s daily transactions, and then, doing that all your life!

It might be that you are already falling in-love with the concept, you are not the first, our bank partners are. But, that is fine!

Why not schedule a day to visit the Lagos office at
Address: No.5 Adegboye Solanke Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja-Lagos
Or, if you would like to call the support-desk first to ask for clarifications, then you can dial
Phone: 0809 183 1938, 0809 183 1456
Re: An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later by dhtglobal(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
What its all about...

Re: An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later by gidjah(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Any such in FCT?
Re: An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later by dhtglobal(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2015
Yes it is in FCT Abuja, or sorry, what exactly are u referring to @FCT?
Re: An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later by dhtglobal(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
The 20 Most Amazing Benefits Of The DHT Cash-Lite Card

1. All stress on you is taken away
2. Gives you a powerful motive to go cashless
3. Not linked to any bank account
4. No need for filling any form at the bank
5. Reward for spending your money
6. Global visibility for your business
7. Cash-back for each time you order goods online
8. Make double profit when you sell your goods irrespective of what you sell
9. No financial risk
10. Earn income on other peoples transactions
11. Expose you to the best kept secrets in the financial world
12. Allows you to contribute to the poor while enjoying life to the fullest
13. You enjoy domestic tourism
14. Loading and transaction commissions
15. You can qualify to receive a luxury car award worth 15, 000 USD
16. It comes with VERVE, VISA, and MASTER CARD
17. Card has extreme protection
18. Travel to exotic locations
19. A SIM card that allows you to call your Cash-Lite colleagues, your families and your friends for free
20. Could be converted into a “Gold-Mine”
By the time you start using it, you can then add other advantages you discover by yourself that are not added here.

What gives you cash is your job
What gives your life a style is DHT Cash-Lite
You might also want to know what are the 18 most interesting features of the DHT Cash-Lite card.
Re: An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later by dhtglobal(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2015

(1) (Reply)

A Caring Husband Or........ / Chimamanda Adichie Is A Mother! / 5 Surprising Facts About Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.