Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Assistance Needed - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Assistance Needed (708 Views)

UTME/ O Level Tutorial+ Affordable Accommodation & Admission Assistance / Project, Thesis And Dissertation Writing Assistance / Project Report Writing Assistance For Science, Medical And Paramedical Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistance Needed by islamics(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please e-brothers and e-sisters am asking if anybody knows how to authenticate certificate in the Saudi Arabia Embassy.
I am applying for Arabic scholarship in the King Abdul Aziz University and part of the requirement is to upload documents certified by the Saudi Arabia Embassy.
Please whoever knows anything should assist as the deadline is on 14th.
I have been to the Embassy but they are insisting I go through an agent. I don't have any money for agent. Na scholarship I dey find.
Re: Assistance Needed by islamics(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2020
@SeanWilliam
How does one contact you to buy used recharge card? I sent you PM.
Re: Assistance Needed by seanwilliam(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2020
islamics:
@SeanWilliam
How does one contact you to buy used recharge card? I sent you PM.
how much do u have to sell?
Re: Assistance Needed by islamics(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
how much do u have to sell?
Except I do the maths grin. I don't know what it is worth. Is it not the usual MTN card? Cos it was in a thread that I saw ur reply that u do buy.
If it is the usual MTN card, I will find time to count the ones available.
Re: Assistance Needed by seanwilliam(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2020
islamics:

Except I do the maths grin. I don't know what it is worth. Is it not the usual MTN card? Cos it was in a thread that I saw ur reply that u do buy.
If it is the usual MTN card, I will find time to count the ones available.
lol..yes... recharge card too..
Re: Assistance Needed by islamics(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol..yes... recharge card too..
No problem! When I sort them out, I will reach out to you. Though they are not much Sha.
Re: Assistance Needed by seanwilliam(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2020
islamics:

No problem! When I sort them out, I will reach out to you. Though they are not much Sha.
I buy all types of gift cards and bitcoin too..
Thanks baba
Re: Assistance Needed by islamics(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2020
seanwilliam:
I buy all types of gift cards and bitcoin too..
Thanks baba
MTN 200 = 17pcs
MTN 100 = 7 pcs
MTN 500 = 2 pcs
MTN 1000 = 1 pcs
Airtel 100 = 2 pcs
Airtel 200 = 2 pcs
Airtel 500 = 2 pcs

Just as I said they ain't much.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert / Corruption In Todays Jamb / Study In The Uk. Study At Derby University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.