Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Passingshot Shows His Petty Side - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passingshot Shows His Petty Side (1103 Views)

Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " / Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by BushidoBlue(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
I have observed that since the exit of the Protection Seeker (aka as the Chief Wailer and the Spin Doctor), NL’s opposition party has been in disarray and has shown lack of capacity to mount any serious challenge to the FG/presidency’s supporters on this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/2589306/since-chief-wailers-exit

The above was written by a character bearing the alias PassingShot.
Indeed it has been known that there is always a fringe section of the society which opposes different policies of Government not to cause chaos but to bring in check and balances in the daily affairs of Governance.

The opinion by shallow minded individuals like passingshot and others which have their hair messed up, that everyone in opposition hates or despises their demi-gods, whoever they maybe is petty and immature.

I speak for myself and no group or persons when I bring to the fore, criticism of various policies or actions in Government which I see as faulty or inappropriate, as is my right as a Nigerian.

Anyone who desires to shout me down, physically or electronically is just wasting his/her, it's time. We may not always agree on issues but don't dare tell me to keep quiet about my opinions as they are mine and my right to air.

Now this thread that this PassingShot character and his/her it's fellow bed wetters have been glorying over has proven exactly how immature and unfit they are as individuals with any opinion worth speaking about. The way they go about it, you would think there was no freedom of opinion or expression.

Maybe they think we are in North Korea where the leaders are ar.ss kissed to the point of senility,as is the practice in most dictatorships.

Toddler you hear me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by ladyF(f): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Another petty fellow.

You people need new hobbies
Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by BushidoBlue(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mynd44:
Another petty fellow.

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by opiaoku: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mynd44:
Another petty fellow.

Bastard
Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
opiaoku:

Bastard
This is the best you can do? Please try harder

1 Like

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Question: Passingshot I know, but who is BushidoBlue?

Answer: Attention Seeker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by ellechrystal(f): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
opiaoku:

Bastard
Hahahahahaha
Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by fulanimafia: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is getting old.

1 Like

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by BushidoBlue(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

You don't need to know me, you only have to respect my opinion, period.
Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by ellechrystal(f): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

Passingshot isn't attention seeker for opening a thread? But someone else is for doing so.
Great height of hypocrisy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
ellechrystal:

Passingshot isn't attention seeker for opening a thread? But someone else is for doing so.

My dear, all men are equal, but some men are more equal than others.

As it is written in Romans 9:13 - Jacob have I loved but Esau have I hated.

If the Christians could see nothing wrong about their god making that statement, then mine shouldn't be an exception.

BTW; I wouldn't mind having a romantic & naked acrobatic royal rumble with you on my bed while caressing that your beautiful criminal face. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by BushidoBlue(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
ellechrystal:

Leave am

It's so glaring that some people are super hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by BushidoBlue(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

My dear, all men are equal, but some men are more equal than others.

As it is written in Romans 9:13 - Jacob have I loved but Esau have I hated.

If the Christians could see nothing wrong about their god making that statement, then mine shouldn't be an exception.

BTW; I wouldn't mind having a romantic & naked acrobatic royal rumble with you on my bed while caressing that your beautiful criminal face. grin

As is obvious from this untoward digression, you have proven to be an immature imp.

2 Likes

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by shaqhead: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
@BushIdoBlue As much as no one is depriving u of ur right of expression in here, all what Passingshot is saying in one sentence in d thread u quoted is STEP UP OR SHUT UP!

I kno dt hurts but isnt that what the truth inherently is?

The progressives dnt want a monologue-it gets boring like ur petty
rant! Pshot is trying to save voices like urs in d opposition that have gone cold after d exit of d Kokomaster(NL entertainer).

The question that comes to mind is...hmm...were u all his kokolets?
One of u shd get brave and do a Caitlyn to Bruce Jenner.

Unfortunately none of u is trying!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by BushidoBlue(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
shaqhead:
@BushIdoBlue As much as no one is depriving u of ur right of expression in here, all what Passingshot is saying in one sentence in d thread u quoted is STEP UP OR SHUT UP!

rant! Pshot is trying to save voices like urs in d opposition that have gone cold after d exit of d Kokomaster(NL entertainer).

The question that comes to mind is...hmm...were u all his kokolets.

As insufferable as your rant is here, you and toddler can shove it up where d sun don't shine.
In case you don't know, the reality of the situation is dawning on Nigerians who know they have been had.

1 Like

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
shaqhead:

The question that comes to mind is...hmm...were u all his kokolets.

Hhaaaaaa! @kokolets grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by shaqhead: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
BushidoBlue:

As insufferable as your rant is here, you and toddler can shove it up where d sun don't shine.
In case you don't know, the reality of the situation is dawning on Nigerians who know they have been had.
Hmmm..one sentence suffices..#STEP UP OR SHUT UP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by BushidoBlue(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
shaqhead:

Hmmm..one sentence suffices..#STEP UP OR SHUT UP!

Get a life.
Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by shaqhead: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Get a life.
Ok I will, but while am it please STEP UP OR SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: Passingshot Shows His Petty Side by BushidoBlue(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
shaqhead:

Ok I will, but while am it please STEP UP OR SHUT UP!

You aren't doing a good job of it are you?
Try harder.

(1) (Reply)

Legal Opinions On The Validity Of The CCB Charges Against Saraki - Akintunde I / FG Frustated Econet Founder And UK Police From Prosecuting Tinubu And Attah / For The Yorubas Claiming ND On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.