Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland (8643 Views)

How Ariya Repete 2018 Changed Lives Of Upcoming Musicians, Drummers / [entertainment] Zara Record Label To Unveil First New Artist On January 1st 2017 / New Music Artist On The Threas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by kennykg(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Guy relax we are planning on releasing it next week by God's grace n don't call me wicked and what makes you think I'm wicked?.

That's a strong word besides the song is less than 2wks old

I didn't get ur PM, just mail me instead sylarsquins@hotmail.com
Sorry about the word it was meant to show how passionate I could be when it comes to music
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by SylarsMcQuins: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2015
kennykg:

Sorry about the word it was meant to show how passionate I could be when it comes to music

Lol I understand, got ur mail and also replied
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
kennykg:

This first time of downloading a song through nairaland, I first thought you sang the song yourself but say you are his manager and I must say you are a wicked man.

How do still let this talent still be an upcoming artist been blasting this song from 6:30an till this moment I'm posting. I so so Love the song, grin cool... Would pick it over some top artist...

MA pm u
My man I wrote the song by my self and I sang it
Wen you have don a great thing people will say the are the once that helped you but it's funny I don't know this guy and I don't have any manager am just alone
Sincerely speaking I would have uploaded it on naijaloaded but I don't have 30k if I have Manager I would have been to cool fm or beat fm fo promotion
THANKS

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Guy relax we are planning on releasing it next week by God's grace n don't call me wicked and what makes you think I'm wicked?.

That's a strong word besides the song is less than 2wks old

I didn't get ur PM, just mail me instead sylarsquins@hotmail.com
I saw this yo quote and it's funny do you know me why claiming that you are my manager
Please stop it I don't hav manager if you want to be my manager you let me know not claiming you are what you're not
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by SylarsMcQuins: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Hizzy:

I saw this yo quote and it's funny do you know me why claiming that you are my manager
Please stop it I don't hav manager if you want to be my manager you let me know not claiming you are what you're not

Lol he didn't download your song buh that of my artist, I'm sorry I don't knw you nd not ur manager. Thus, u ve to apologize to me.
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Lol he didn't download your song buh that of my artist, I'm sorry I don't knw you nd not ur manager. Thus, u ve to apologize to me.
I still do not understand but am sorry if I offended you
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by SylarsMcQuins: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Hizzy:
I still do not understand but am sorry if I offended you
Ok let's start this way, what do you think happened?
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Ok let's start this way, what do you think happened?
You posted this : I'm an Artist Manager and this song is from my Artist, pls download and tell me what you think before we officially drop this single. Thanks
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by kennykg(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2015
I'm really sorry guys if I cause a misunderstanding, I only downloaded the song SylarsMcQuins uploaded I didn't download hizzy as of that period until now. Hizzy u got cool music like the other poster said just promote jimjim first and put the next due to what the market calls for...
1love all
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2015
kennykg:
I'm really sorry guys if I cause a misunderstanding, I only downloaded the song SylarsMcQuins uploaded I didn't download hizzy as of that period until now. Hizzy u got cool music like the other poster said just promote jimjim first and put the next due to what the market calls for...
1love all
Thanks my dear and God bless you millions of time
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by SylarsMcQuins: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Hizzy:
You posted this : I'm an Artist Manager and this song is from my Artist, pls download and tell me what you think before we officially drop this single. Thanks
Ok
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by kennykg(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hizzy:

Thanks my dear and God bless you millions of time
God bless all our hustles
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
may God bless our hustle o. I really like your Jim Jim song. like they have said let it be ur headline. BLESS.

well I want to use this medium to tell u about my
new single coming soon. it's titled IFEYINWA.
Trust me Ifeyinwa will b a national anthem in
2016. Ifeyinwa wil be released this month. Just
up the wait. But meanwhile u can download my
previous single titled Go Down Low. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Go_Down_Low_Adums_-44857
Ifeyinwa by Adums "Mr Classic" loading....... You
heard it first.
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by twoloaded(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hizzy:
Many up_coming artist created thread on nairaland but our songs never made it to front page. Big names in the music industry are been hyped every day on nairaland, many of them don't have account on nairaland but they enjoy everything.
We all here have different reasons registering on nairaland to be my aim of being here is to promote my songs to get heard since the cost of promotion is high.
We up_coming are bagging those in charge to create a good package for us where we can showcase our selves and our songs
We know to be a celebrity or a super star is not easy but some of us have what it takes to become a celeb or super star all celebrities or super stars in the world today were once an up_coming. THANKS AND JAH BLESS US
Ccc Airmark
I love your courage man, am an upcoming too. I wrote songs, nice ones but i have problem choosing producers. Especially in my locality here.
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Today is my birthday my fellow nairalanders

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Hiploko(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Produced by Tim Gyang( sibling to the legendary Jeremiah and Sammy Gyang).Visit. www.facebook.com/onyeledodavid and www.reverbnation.com/davidonyeledo for a snippet of this masterpiece. Nairaland's truly got talents. Release date is 11/10/15...#itisofficial

Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Hizzy:
Today is my birthday my fellow nairalanders

Happy birthday boss
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teeboy22:

Happy birthday boss
Thanks
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by TUBLEZ(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ignyte post730: Watsap me plz 08121680787

I make beats, I have great beatz, People come for beatz and i give them for free if i like. The Joy of Music is not in the money, Go and read about Mozart if u doubt it. Money is just the bonus that comes with the package. 30k downloads is plenty o, but Do you know the difference between Eminem and 2 chainz?? Eminem says he is 'rap god' and it is undisputed, 2 chainz has sold records but his music is not reasonable. Anybody can rap and sound like 2chainz, it's not everybody you see that attempts to be Eminem. Now, you are on that 2chainz level, don't feel comfortable, aim higher!! Why buy one car when you can afford 20?? 30k downloads is not enough, Vic O has downloads but the whole twitter was calling his music crap yesterday... Do music, love music if you no make am, come beat me!!

Can u make beat for me..watsap
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Ignyte(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
TUBLEZ:

Can u make beat for me..watsap

Wah kind do u want??
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by TUBLEZ(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ignyte:

Wah kind do u want??

I am a pop singer, buh the kind of track I wanna record now is inspirational.. No be gra gra beat...its gonna be very professional
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Hiploko(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
As we anticipate the release of the number 1 Christian/Gospel single in the country #AmarachiByDavidOnyeledo.... www.davidonyeledo.com
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2015
We supposed to be on page 4 by now since I created this thread
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by LuKang(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2015
https://my.notjustok.com/track/40218/blaze-luey-featuring-young-t-run-it
My groups latest single. Feel free to give me feedback. But mostly just enjoy it if you like hip hop.
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
LuKang:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/40218/blaze-luey-featuring-young-t-run-it
My groups latest single. Feel free to give me feedback. But mostly just enjoy it if you like hip hop.
Nice one my man
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Witwicky(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
A big shout out to everyone on this thread.....ah pray God makes us all bigger....i want to use this medium to urge everyone to download my latest track it's titled IFE and you can also help to follow on twitter @Kollahwole and I will follow back Asap!!!
Download here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7e772612
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Ignyte(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Hizzy:

I don't hav manager am just alone I need management

Carefully review my Twitter account, @Peterjev follow, ama follow back immediately (I'm always online except my battery dies) theb send me a D.M let's talk
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Ignyte:

Carefully review my Twitter account, @Peterjev follow, ama follow back immediately (I'm always online except my battery dies) theb send me a D.M let's talk
Ok
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Ignyte:

KingBhi @Peterjev is dat the Twitter handle
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 19, 2015
crazygod:
Dude, just keep pushing. All I know is that u must reap wat u sow. Its a universal law in life. U might not know who will just download ur song and decide to sign u. Little drops of water they say will make a might ocean one day
Hi
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2015
hi
Re: What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Teeboy22:
hi
Hi your no longer on what's app

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayra Starr - Rhythm & Blues (Official Music Video) / Kafee "branama" / Let's Go Back, Way Back, Back Into Time. Its Old Skool Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.