Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nnamdi Kanu & The Biafran Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & The Biafran Question (638 Views)

The Stupidity Of The Biafran Question / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu & The Biafran Question by freshvine(f): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Today we're talking about the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra. I hope the world knows that Yoruba land is part of the Igbo struggle because it's part of the agenda to annex yoruba land. Odumegwu Ojukwu was on his way to Lagos to actualize it before grin but Nnamdi Kanu has vowed to annihilate that land for the Igbos. Are they Igbos no longer Israelites? We shall Conquer the land as Israel is doing to Palestine.

The Yorubas need not worry because there is settlement plan already in place to unite them with their kith and kins in Benin Republic and Togo. As the middle east move into Europe so shall yorubas cross border. The reason being that we need to safeguard and continue with our investments in Lagos and others.

Biafra will have it own army and deadly arsenals. Any fulani cattle rustler nonsense we unleash the army on Arewastan.

I came to you with catapult please don't bring in your bazooka here ooo grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & The Biafran Question by chocolateme(f): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol at bazooka
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & The Biafran Question by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
wait for the bazooka my friend, wait for it...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & The Biafran Question by lordm(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dats crap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & The Biafran Question by veacea: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
I will come back to comment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & The Biafran Question by donholy28(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
veacea:
I will come back to comment
bring ur bazooka when coming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Under Corruption Charges / Mother Seen Punishing Her Kids (photo) / OPINION: The Saraki Saga's A Move To Stall The Confirmation Of Ministers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.