Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Mother Seen Punishing Her Kids (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Seen Punishing Her Kids (photo) (637 Views)

I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / Boko Haram: The Moment A Mother Saw Her Kids For The First Time After 3 Years / Yahaya Bello Visits Wife Of Abu Ali, Promises To Train Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Seen Punishing Her Kids (photo) by emmalezy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SwqkuEc1hnM/VfrSpG6ofOI/AAAAAAAGmmY/TJ0CaPIIXGE/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
If you weren't punished this wayby your mum..
then your childhood wasnt fun lolz...

Photo credit
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/mother-seen-punishing-her-kids-photo.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Mother Seen Punishing Her Kids (photo) by Akkord4gov: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mine was kneeling down in her room and raising my hands up anytime i went to play ball in the afternoon. Would sleep unconsciously from the punishment,waking up and found my dinner besides me always

Even showing love while punishing
God bless all our mothers and would be PIOUS mothers in advance.
Re: Mother Seen Punishing Her Kids (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
PDP can lie ooo...so just because the children were simultanously helping their mum to pick up litter from the ground it now amounts to punishment.... propaganda shaaaa
Re: Mother Seen Punishing Her Kids (photo) by donholy28(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wasn't punished like this
Re: Mother Seen Punishing Her Kids (photo) by yanabasee(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
PDP can lie ooo...so just because the children were simultanously helping their mum to pick up litter from the ground it now amounts to punishment.... propaganda shaaaa

APC gullible follower...SIGHTED!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Firms In Trouble As Central Bank Measures Backfire / Ministerial Nominees: Senate Screens Audu Ogbe, Lai Mohammed, 8 Others Today / Cattle Rustlers Deserve To Be Executed- Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.