Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,576 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos (28680 Views)

Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos / Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by Richie0974: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by zonax(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Naija
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by phabulux: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/woman-poisoned-cousin%E2%80%99s-fufu-she-wanted-sell-lagos

Christ!
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by seedorfg(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Make i rush go troway my fufu before i hear story that touch
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
God thunder will fire d wicked person
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by bismick(f): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
okooloyun1:
Na God dey save us from what we buy and eat outside.
you can say tht again ooo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by seedorfg(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
mak i run go return this mama emeka fufu wey i buy jst nw
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by NICOGRAVITY: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is very dangerous to pubic health. God deliver your children from poison in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by powerfulsettingz: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
williams20:

Love your courage bro
BTW what's your grade
Upper credit sir

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by RemyMartins(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
dv
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by Brightology2(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
I comment my reserve
AmakaDNBStories:
shocked shocked shocked...what evils
Check my signature and be happy.
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by Cokwologu(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mhen which network una dey use for here sef, mk una link me up na?
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by Evergreen4(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
So she has turned Gov. Oshiomole that tasted dangote cement with his tongue to ascertain its originality. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by allanphash7(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Me ke

No be me o
VickyRotex:

Na you start am undecided
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by williams20(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Upper credit sir

Send mW a mail
peter_ogundele@yahoo.com
I might be able to guide you on getting a job in Lagos ,
NB: I won't employ you myself oooo and I'm not asking you for a dime
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by slap1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20 come chop.
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by damton(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
That's mean.I thought the bible said we should love our neighbors as our self
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by powerfulsettingz: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
williams20:

Send mW a mail
peter_ogundele@yahoo.com
I might be able to guide you on getting a job in Lagos ,
NB: I won't employ you myself oooo and I'm not asking you for a dime
Thanks
Well sir I appreciate that
Will just forward my CV over to you now
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
allanphash7:
Me ke

No be me o

embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by spartoo: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
allanphash7:
Food don land for the bigots

Some just want to read the name of the offender

guilty conscience undecided cos u ar actually speaking for yourself
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tribal war lords. The restaurant is open
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by Davland(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
valdes00:

Can I get a gf on Jumia cos my current gf is misbehaving..... I choose d pay on delivery option n hope she cums wit money back gurantee..

U no well, walahi grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by mooremedia: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Do you know how many people would have died. ...if this wasn't averted? ??

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by emmalexabl(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
allanphash7:
Food don land for the bigots

Some just want to read the name of the offender

ON THE CONTRARY.,I PERSONALLY ENTERED THREAD TO READ THE FULL DETAIL OF THE STORY....

I ALREADY KNEW SUCH EVIL CAN ONLY BE PERPETRATED BY A YORUBA WOMAN.,
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by Ilekeh(f): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
How did you poison the fufu without her knowing? I don't buy the story.
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by JoBabs(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Atmmachine:
Yorubas and Juju are like bread & butter.

Omo ale jati jati...
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
what kind of wickedness is that?
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by valdes00(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Davland:

U no well, walahi grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
bros, u no go blame me.... my gf don show me shege
Re: Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos by oviejnr(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dammyg2016:
J
Juju grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Who Was Abducted To Togo By Lagos Spiritualist, Reunites With Mother. Photo / Woman Docked After Duping Catholic Church Society Members (pic) / A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.