Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says (37745 Views)

Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations / Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / MC Oluomo Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife; Both Native & Medical Doctor Incharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Angelanest: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
A man who is overwhelmed with joy - has expressed thanks to God for saving his life and that of his family after dodging a "poisoned" food meant for them. Emmanuel Ukachukwu‎ took to Facebook to share how his sister left the food (pap) she made outside because she was not with the key to the house.

When his family came back later in the night, they gave a portion of the pap that fell on the ground to their goat on Saturday, December 16.

To their surprise, the goat died the next morning (Sunday).

The young man believes that the pap which was allegedly poisoned killed the goat and could have wasted his family had it been they took it.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she's not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on Sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/goat-allegedly-dies-taking-food-meant-mans-family-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Angelanest: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by madridguy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wicked people everywhere. I'm happy for your family. This is a good lesson for everyone of us, don't trust anyone with your food.

39 Likes

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by debssycharles(f): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by omowolewa: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
I suspect your neighbors,

condolence to the family of that goat. Abi?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Toh, food poisoning
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by DerideGull(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Angelanest:
A man who is overwhelmed with joy - has expressed thanks to God for saving his life and that of his family after dodging a "poisoned" food meant for them. Emmanuel Ukachukwu‎ took to Facebook to share how his sister left the food (pap) she made outside because she was not with the key to the house.

When his family came back later in the night, they gave a portion of the pap that fell on the ground to their goat on Saturday, December 16.

To their surprise, the goat died the next morning (Sunday).

The young man believes that the pap which was allegedly poisoned killed the goat and could have wasted his family had it been they took it.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she's not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on Sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/goat-allegedly-dies-taking-food-meant-mans-family-photos.html

There should be no pity for stupidity. Why would your sister leave the pap outsider? Not having a key is also a sign of irresponsibility. If you do not work on your intellect, you may not have another chance of escape.

19 Likes

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yes There's Evil

Yes There are Witches and Wizards

Yes Satan Hell is Real

But Honestly There's Also stupidity... Leaving a consumable liquid food outside is wrong

And Also why Must everything be posted online

36 Likes

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by MhizzAJ(f): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
So much evil in the land
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Diiet: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
DerideGull:

There should be no pity for stupidity. Why would your sister leave the pap outsider? Not having a key is also a sign of irresponsibility. If you do not work on your intellect, you may not have another chance of escape.
their carelessness does not justify the wickedness of their neighbours or whoever poisoned their food.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
English has suffered ooooooo.
All these village people sef, why be say na only poor people dem dey poison?
Cc Iamj, what's up

5 Likes

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by iamJ(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
English has suffered ooooooo.
All these village people sef, why be say na only poor people dem dey poison?
Cc Iamj, what's up
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na me kill the goat?

2 Likes

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na me kill the goat?
nooo nooo. I just dey greet you ni
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by iamJ(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
nooo nooo. I just dey greet you ni
ure a girl? tot u were a guy hmm
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
ure a girl? tot u were a guy hmm
imma girl.

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by iamJ(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
imma girl.
dont believe but i will find out grin u attacked women too much for a girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
dont believe but i will find out grin u attacked women too much for a girl
lol. Let's watch out
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by iamJ(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
lol. Let's watch out
lets say ure saying the truth, why did u attack oyin? cry a lady like u

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Evablizin(f): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
lets say ure saying the truth, why did u attack oyin? cry a lady like u
So many questions. shocked
well I was kinda frustrated and looking for who to pour it on. A bad day it was.

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Moba82: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
This life na wah
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Kendroid: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
y
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by amiibaby(f): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Annnonymous: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
So who did the autopsy for the goat undecided

3 Likes

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by bedspread: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
IF GOD ALMIGHTY BE FOR YOU, WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by moscobabs(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Africans are upgrading in stupidity everyday.

Goat must not die in peace again?
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by 4stepsAead: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ok

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Mak4web(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
hm
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by RUDEBOYY(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thank God for your life.. this life you never know how someone will be angry just for seeing you happy and blessed. #if not for God!

1 Like

Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Radiant1020(f): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
So much evil in the world

Btw

Was an autopsy carried on the goat?
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by mantosa(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
It wasn't made. It was grated.
kallmemrB:
Yes There's Evil

Yes There are Witches and Wizards

Yes Satan Hell is Real

But Honestly There's Also stupidity... Leaving a consumable liquid food outside is wrong

And Also why Must everything be posted online
Re: Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says by Babagboju(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nah God save unah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics / Three Pant Thieves Arrested In Niger (photo) / Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.