Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Blood Donors Needed (not Free) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Donors Needed (not Free) (4776 Views)

I / Egg Donors Needed In Lagos Urgently (pay Included) / So, Sperm Donors Are Charging N150k In Port-Harcourt, Egg Donors 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Donors not needed again
Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by ossaii(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
How much? If it's less than 5,000 I can't donate.

1 Like

Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2015
ossaii:
How much? If it's less than 5,000 I can't donate.
that's the amount the person buying is paying
Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by ossaii(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
AndresDesmond:
that's the amount the person buying is paying

So how much will be my pay?
Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
ossaii:

So how much will be my pay?
Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by eyinjuege: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
No government owned blood bank pays anyone for donation. It is WRONG, and unethical. Please do not misinform people.
Everyone should beware of those who ask for money to donate blood as such people are as desperate as can be and their lifestyles are suspect. Such blood are suspect too as they have a high risk of being infected with all sorts.
Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 12, 2015
eyinjuege:
No government owned blood bank pays anyone for donation. It is WRONG, and unethical. Please do not misinform people.
Everyone should beware of those who ask for money to donate blood as such people are as desperate as can be and their lifestyles are suspect. Such blood are suspect too as they have a high risk of being infected with all sorts.
If you don't understand something don't assume and act like you know.
Saying the blood bank is a government owned one means they will carry out all the necessary screenings before collecting the blood from the donor unlike all those quack laboratories.
Everyone knows that free donors don't get paid but is it not just as those donating for free will be tested that those donating for cash will also be tested?
The reason why the donor is getting paid here is because some families whose their member(s) will have to undergo operation must first donate to the bank incase of emergency: It is the families that are paying here.
If you have any other question, please ask before you conclude.
Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by eyinjuege: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2015
AndresDesmond:

If you don't understand something don't assume and act like you know.
Saying the blood bank is a government owned one means they will carry out all the necessary screenings before collecting the blood from the donor unlike all those quack laboratories.
Everyone knows that free donors don't get paid but is it not just as those donating for free will be tested that those donating for cash will also be tested?
The reason why the donor is getting paid here is because some families whose their member(s) will have to undergo operation must first donate to the bank incase of emergency: It is the families that are paying here.
If you have any other question, please ask before you conclude.

Please and please, what you are doing is UNETHICAL . Don't for any reason promote wrong practices, and I DO know what I am talking about.
Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2015
eyinjuege:

Please and please, what you are doing is UNETHICAL . Don't for any reason promote wrong practices, and I DO know what I am talking about.
What unethical in bringing someone to come help you donate blood when you can't?
What's the right practice for donation of blood for the person that need to undergo operation and the family members decide to get donor and pay him/her? Maybe they should collect the blood from the patient abi!? Abeeegi!
Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by eyinjuege: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2015
AndresDesmond:

What unethical in bringing someone to come help you donate blood when you can't?
What's the right practice for donation of blood for the person that need to undergo operation and the family members decide to get donor and pay him/her? Maybe they should collect the blood from the patient abi!? Abeeegi!

You obviously cannot get it. Nowhere in the world is such practice encouraged. You obviously don't work in the health sector, and I'm surprised you have the nerve to come out on a public forum to advertise such.
Anyway, anything seems to go here. It still doesn't make what you are doing right.

BLOOD DONATION IS FREE
Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2015
eyinjuege:

You obviously cannot get it. Nowhere in the world is such practice encouraged. You obviously don't work in the health sector, and I'm surprised you have the nerve to come out on a public forum to advertise such.
Anyway, anything seems to go here. It still doesn't make what you are doing right.

BLOOD DONATION IS FREE
Now you are talking.
This case is simple:
Just as donation is free, bail is free too .
Re: Blood Donors Needed (not Free) by Karatt44(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Do u have any patient in the hospital that's in need of blood? Contact Steve: 07038762686. I am ready to help and donate. I am group "B" RhD positive.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Everytime Of Missing Of Period In Female Mean Pregnancy? / COVID-19 Update For December 23 2021 In Nigeria / A Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.