Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Egg Donors Needed In Lagos Urgently (pay Included) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Egg Donors Needed In Lagos Urgently (pay Included) (2560 Views)

. / Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) / COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egg Donors Needed In Lagos Urgently (pay Included) by mzlewis(f): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Egg Donors needed in lagos urgently.female between the ages of 21-27.with a healthy BMI level,non smoker,and no history of genetic disorders.she must be AA genotype and has not donated in the last six months.

Her schedule must be flexible enough to attend screening and medical monitoring.she must be a graduate or undergraduate of any higher institution.Resides in lagos or has somewhere to stay in lagos.

WILL DONATING MY EGGS AFFECT MY FERTILITY?
No.there is no current research that states that egg donation will impact ur future fertility negatively.

WILL SURGERY BE INVOLVED?
NO.there will be no cutting and incisions in the procedure.however injections and pills will be administered.

HOW WILL I BE COMPENSATED?
You will be compensated with the sum of 100,000 naira and also with the knowledge and satisfaction that you are helping someone with the gift of family.

For more details and inquires pls contact medicrown integrated services on 09071052227.or send an email to medicrown19@gmail.com
Re: Egg Donors Needed In Lagos Urgently (pay Included) by uwagimboo: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Abeg when can i come nd donate sperm, it would be of no use to me if i die of hunger...

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donors Needed In Lagos Urgently (pay Included) by mzlewis(f): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
uwagimboo:
Abeg when can i come nd donate sperm, it would be of no use to me if i die of hunger...

l grin grin grin grin u can send ur details to the above number.ur name,age,genotype to the number on the post and we will contact u

(1) (Reply)

Uncountable Testimonies Of Using STC 30 / Transgender German Man Becomes First In Europe To Have A Baby / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.