Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 4) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 4) (2255 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 4) by ImanuelJannah(m): 1:13am On Sep 11, 2015
[Continued from Episode 3....]

Amaka had a ring pierced into her right nipple. And by the looks of it, it was one of those engagement rings she’d mentioned earlier.

“Yes, that’s one of them,” Amaka giggled, and one look at her face, and I saw the imp that she had been before our fragmented relationship began.

“Ahem,” daddy cleared his throat then, and lifting his glass of wine; “to having all of my girls under the same roof again.”

“To daddy!” Amaka countered.

“To daddy,” I agreed then threw him a wink.

He chugalugged his glass of wine as he blushed in response. Then, daddy said: “I have an early day tomorrow girls, so I’ll say goodnight now. I trust you two will be comfortable sleeping together in your old room. I’m sorry there’s only one bed in that room now Amaka and Amara, but it’s a queen size, so I’m sure the two of you will be comfortable in there.”

“He’s probably gone to jack off,” Amaka whispered once daddy was out of earshot. Her next statement taking me totally by surprise. “Have you f^cked him yet?” (to be continued in Episode 5…)

(This post was culled from www.freshestgist.com)

(1) (Reply)

Sparkling clean Tokunbo 2008 Infiniti Fx35: N8.5m Negotiable / Kith And Kin: More Boredom Things / My Life Our Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.