Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Pictures Of Akure. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Akure. (848 Views)

Fayose At The Inauguration Of Akure PDP New Excos (photos) / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Akure. by laffytaffy1: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2015
I have a family member that's being transferred to Akure, what are some fun things to do in that town, also can someone in Akure pls post some pics of some good places to eat or reside.
Re: Pictures Of Akure. by sseunth(m): 3:22am On Sep 11, 2015
Well, I schl in akure......presently, there is no special place in akure to have fun......they have just bars, swimming pools and hotels.....

high standard of living cus things are expensive there
Re: Pictures Of Akure. by asala1: 3:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Akure is a nice place. I think the city is underrated.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Govt House Raid By DSS Unacceptable – Northern Group / Ben Bruce Pays School Fees Of One Of His Twitter Followers *Picture* / Is Saraki Really Innocent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.