Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired (17524 Views)

I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next / 7 Industries And Career Fields For Comfortable Living In Nigeria / Confused About Contract Job And A Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by freedom96: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

Sheybi na if i understand the meaning of frivorus i go vexx?? I don't know the meaning & m nt ready to use a Dictionary tongue

Mk i sha go manage read am
Omo the tin dey pain me o....patrick Obahiagon go insult pesin and u must check dictionary to understand d insult cheesy
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by spark4daz(f): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Owkay
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by 14teenK: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
OP ...ur post gave me hope again

..I almost. Lost it thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by SammieRexx(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is awesome!!!..........wud av bin a sin for me to read dis and not commend d OP.....

Na dis attitude d affect we naija youths......we are lazy and want quick gratification..........u graduate 2day......u wan ride jeep in d nxt 6months.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Greycious(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
nice
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by NOBODYY: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
freedom96:
Omo the tin dey pain me o....patrick Obahiagon go insult pesin and u must check dictionary to understand d insult cheesy

Patrick obhiagbon insult & u dey vex??

Wat if patience johna jam u one tongue

1 Like

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
lonelydora:
I will comment later. I'm in First bank right now making trouble with them.
so u this trouble maker dey Nairaland

1 Like

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Rick9(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
1000 Likes 500 Shares
truly inspiring
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
tolexy007:
cheesy now let me read..
Oya give me d summary
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by 400billionman: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
Too long abeg
Mk person summerize am for me

Show your certificate...
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by ilo04(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
we all have difference life path to follow, some people will make it through education, some will make it through hand work.

All fingers are not equal.
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by SylarsMcQuins: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
This one wey I dey chop bread and beans everyday, where I won come get idea from?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Bigdreams(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice write-up.

Bottomline:

KNOW where you are headed and remain focused on your way there.

Check my signature.
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by 400billionman: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
In line with the write up #team entrepreneur grin

I wont dissuade someone from attending a University or enrolling for a masters programme.

But i always remember one thing as a practical result oriented person that i am. When i was still busy working for salary that my age mate was already putting up a 3 storey building in the heart of town. I said to myself Mbanu !

After all the big take home as an employee, you are still a slave left in a circle if you cannot invest wisely due to work constraints. The need to invest wisely is paramount and nobody invests more wisely than a man who manages his time by himself..

I quit..

3 Likes

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by tenry(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is a poorly written piece by an over excited writer. Next time bro, organisation matters a lot in writing. Lopsided ideas can make a very interesting topic confusing. Lastly, what happens to punctuation marks?. Although style is the man himself, there are important rules of writing that must be observed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
tenry:
This is a poorly written piece by an over excited writer. Next time bro, organisation matters a lot in writing. Lopsided ideas can make a very interesting topic confusing. Lastly, what happens to punctuation marks?. Although style is the man himself, there are important rules of writing that must be observed.

shocked
SMH
If you don't like his "piece", write your own
(..to paraphrase Achebe....)

1 Like

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by tenry(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
milychocs:

shocked
SMH
If you don't like his "piece", write your own
(..to paraphrase Achebe....)
Idiotic daughter of arts!
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by lonelydora: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
so u this trouble maker dey Nairaland

Lol. Mehn, una wan use me play this weekend. Paid in cheque since Tuesday and then are telling me stories.
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Olsoo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
lonelydora:
I will comment later. I'm in First bank right now making trouble with them.

Bros, abeg i fit see 5k there? cool

2 Likes

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by lonelydora: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Olsoo:

Bros, abeg i fit see 5k there? cool

You fit when I finish with them, but with or without interest?
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Golddy(f): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice writeup
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice write up op. Indeed very inspiring. Life is a journey of discovery, hence we all shud discover where we fit in, rather than trying to be like oda ppl. Plus there is no excuse for laziness in this life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Misterdhee1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
God bless u op..One of the few pieces I av enjoyed reading most on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by jeremiah505(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
Too long abeg
Mk person summerize am for me

See your Monica... How u won take be somebody?... When u refuse to read.... (Readers are Leaders) always remember that...
Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Olsoo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
lonelydora:

You fit when I finish with them, but with or without interest?

Boss no be borrow I wan borrow nah. Na on top dash level nahnah cool

2 Likes

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Lordnewton1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
i already gat the gist from the title..'"we have been fooled right from primary school" *in my little voice 15 years back*::' i want to be a lawyer no accountant em ..em no, doctor abi engineer'...the scales has fallen from my eyes now - university has almost nothing to offer trust me, its just you and what you can do with your HandS. #chikena...thats the summary for this who crave for brevity

1 Like

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by lonelydora: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Olsoo:

Boss no be borrow I wan borrow nah. Na on top dash level nahnah cool

For being honest, you will have it. Send your details.

1 Like

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
silvermania:
Is there anything wrong in me perfecting my music skills combine with schooling without desiring to do any job? Cause my friends are saying am too inteligent to do music and I see it as my life, and i don't want to work with my result no matter how good it is. pls advice
Nothing wrong! Go for it,go get it. Follow ur passion. "Purpose is wen u knw nd understand wot u were born to accomplish"

1 Like

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by EINSTEINPG: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
400billionman:
In line with the write up #team entrepreneur grin

I wont dissuade someone from attending a University or enrolling for a masters programme.

But i always remember one thing as a practical result oriented person that i am. When i was still busy working for salary that my age mate was already putting up a 3 storey building in the heart of town. I said to myself Mbanu !

After all the big take home as an employee, you are still a slave left in a circle if you cannot invest wisely due to work constraints. The need to invest wisely is paramount and nobody invests more wisely than a man who manages his time by himself..

I quit..
I must be honest with you fellow, your post is infinite time better than the OP's
You spoke from experience while the OP was just swinging through a long rigmarole of confusion.

1 Like

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by EINSTEINPG: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lordnewton1:
i already gat the gist from the title..'"we have been fooled right from primary school" *in my little voice 15 years back*::' i want to be a lawyer no accountant em ..em no, doctor abi engineer'...the scales has fallen from my eyes now - university has almost nothing to offer trust me, its just you and what you can do with your HandS. #chikena...thats the summary for this who crave for brevity
May be you should reread the OP's post, what you just type is in sharp contrast to that of the OP.
In reality your post can stand the test of time. You've just unconsciously fine-tuned the OP's point.
Thanks a whole lots for your intuition.

1 Like

Re: School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired by fejikudz(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
nice write up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15,049 Nigerian Nurses Move To UK In Five Years / Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? / Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.