Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Remove Computer Virus Without Antivirus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Remove Computer Virus Without Antivirus (952 Views)

Can I Remove A Virus Without Antivirus Software? / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / Do I Really Need An Antivirus For Windows 8.1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Computer Virus Without Antivirus by jayewalex: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2015
For windows users we are here with a cool method for How To Remove Computer Virus Without Antivirus. Today Virus can enter in our computer through many ways like through Internet Browsing, From USB devices and also by installing some infected software. These viruses makes our computer run slow and also some of the dangerous viruses can steal our data. These viruses can also corrupts our operating system too. So better choice is to remove these viruses as soon as possible. There are different method to remove virus from a computer with any antivirus program. You just have to follow up some simple methods below to proceed. Continue reading http://itsolutionresources..com.ng/2015/09/how-to-remove-computer-virus-without.html
Re: How To Remove Computer Virus Without Antivirus by rottennaija(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2015
That's good. But will I leave my jobs and be looking at those things? While a good Antivirus software can do the job for me?
Re: How To Remove Computer Virus Without Antivirus by jayewalex: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks for your feedBack.... You have antivirus huh!. Do u install your antivirus before you browsers? When you get a new pc the first thing to do before you connect ur pc to internet is to install antivirus first. I guess you did not do that. Do you?

(1) (Reply)

Buy My Used Ps2. Adapter Not Working. / Htc Bluetooth Smart Watch Clearance Deal At Micostar Mall / Brand New HP Laptop: Any Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.