Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. (6413 Views)

Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? / My Girl Has Serious Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by qkman: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2009
she's chubby n nice but has a clause,she's got bad body odour.
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by skulachi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
The bad odour can be cured, it only takes a little time if the right products are used.Galic is a Good odour removal buT i wont advice you To take raw garlic as iT is harsh and can cause cancerous growth overtime. If yo and your GF want to do something about this, i will advice you to use GARLIC-THYME, forever deodorant stick, Aloe Vera Gel and 25th edition, But u can only get tis items form FLP distributors oh,

Good luck,
If u need further help leT me know
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by kinkygurl: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2009
I too have a strong underarm odour for a woman. I've tried all kinds of different deordorants and none works, i still sweat under my arm and its embarrasing. Especially when am attending a specail occasion, and have on my good clothes, it gets stained up and smelly, and when i start sweating it gives off a high scent from my deodorant which i hate. I dont know if it have anything to do with my nerves because when am round certain people, i get really tense and nervous and i sweat more. Any suggestions anyone? cry
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by xxcarolxx(f): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2009
kinkygurl I dont know if dis is available in nija but its called driclor it combats excessive sweating, a friend of mine swears by it you apply it at nite wash of in de morn & you continue to use your normal deodorant as well hope dis helps
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 24, 2009
If u really luv her u can help her ova-cum dat prob.buy her a good anti-perspirant roll-on or body spray, den buy her a good deodorant soap or a nice shower gel.goodluck
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by dae(f): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2009
Does she shave her under-arm? If no, tell her to shave it all off, if she does shave;

She should shower twice a day and focus on scrubbing the under-arm  lipsrsealed

at night before bed, after shower & shaving, she should put baby powder

she should wear light clothes or maybe a singlet to keep her armpit dry

she needs to get a strong anti-perspirant

DISCOURAGE HER FROM PUTTING PERFUME UNDER HER ARM (thats if she does), its a no no!!!

Discourage her from MIXING perfumes together (thats if she does ) --- thats bad bad bad!!

As her dude, get her one good AUTHENTIC perfume, maybe as a gift,  These smell good,sultry and sexy ,

burberry
ROMANCE by Ralph lauren
D&G
Lacoste touch of pink
Obsession by CK
J'adore- Dior
There's a whole lot you can choose from,

Gluck

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by Pittbaby(f): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
Shave underarms
Good Hygiene
Clinical Strength Deodorant
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by blacksta(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2009
bath her 7 times in any lagos canal

job done
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by ericabadu: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2009
1 SHE SHOULD TAKE HER TIME TO HAVE HER BATH
2 SHE SHOULD SHAVE ALWAYZ
3 SHE SHOULD LEARN TO USE STONG PERFUMES AND USE TWO DEFERANT DEODORANT .THIS THING SHOULD NEVER LEAVE HER SIDE IF THEY ARE HEAVY AFTER USING THEM B4 LEAVING THE HOUSE SHE SHOUL HAVE SMALLER ONES THAT SHE CAN USE ANY TIME EVEN ON A BIKE I USE BODY SPRAY.

SHE SHULD ALWAZS HAVE HER BATH BEFORE GOING TO BED AND USE HER BODY SPRAY
AND DO U KNW THAT OUR BODY CREAM COUSES US TO SWEAT WHICH GIVE BODY ODOR AND STAIN CLOTHS
SO I ADVISE THAT U USE UR CREAM ONLY AT NIT AND CAN LOOK FOR ANY BODY OIL TO USE AT NOON SO UR SKIN WNT LOOK DRY.AND TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM ANY THING HOT AND WEAR LIGHT CLOTHS THIS ADVISE GEOS TO GUYS TOO.TRY THIS U SEE
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by Bobus: 2:47pm On May 05, 2009
blacksta:

job done

lmao!
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by cheksojeh(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2009
Apart from maintaining stricter personal hygiene than those without body odour,thetr are products out there that could help.just ask a pharmacist.most products that does actually work can only be sourced from abroad.a friend had his from a friend in usa
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by Pepeye(f): 3:30pm On May 09, 2009
Many peeps with bad odour are unaware that they smell. Scientific research has shown that some people cannot detect certain molecules; so while their nose may register the smell of garlic. . .it cannot recognise smells emanating from their own body!
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by Radiant(f): 12:00am On May 10, 2009
blacksta:

job done

Crase man  grin

@topic

shave, wash and spray. (esp. underarm and bikini)
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by tope5000: 12:02am On May 10, 2009
blacksta:

job done

lmao grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by MrCrackles(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2009
Poster
Do you know where they sell sandpaper?
You need to buy a large roll, scrub the fish stinking girl together with some petrol and izal!
Goodluck
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by kayc33(m): 1:43am On May 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

You need to buy a large roll, scrub the fish stinking girl together with some petrol and izal!

Goodluck

LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
guy u wicked grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by ifyalways(f): 12:17pm On May 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

Goodluck

blacksta:

job done
ROFL
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by ateke2(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2009
Poster
Ask her to get lime, cut into two and rub it under her arm. it will take care of that
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by infosupply: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
if you care that the bad body odour goes off permenently than get the remedy for jus a thousand naira. reach me at infotechiksupply@gmail.com
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by NoWee(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2009
?
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by mamagee6(f): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
wow. shocked
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by naijaking1: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2009
Body odor has always been with us(mammals) for as long as evolution has been going on. However, human body odor became a social issue only with advantage of anti-perpirants/deodorants/shaking creams, etc.

Can you imagine how people got together before these products were invented and aggressively pushed into the market with billions of dollar worth of advertising? That was one question from one of my second year medical school exams?

The answer: Body odor has not always been seen as a problem. Hopeless, and blind new borns identify their mothers by smelling her body odor and then breast milk. Body odor plays very strong role in sexual attraction--- ie where the concept of phremones came from. The concept of compatible chemistry comes from attraction and arousal from a particular body odor---mostly from the opposite sex. It's not uncommon to see people sniffing sweat soaked clothings of their lovers, or lovers to be. That has to do with chemistry, it's no joke, and has been around since we were hunters and gathterers on the field.

This not an article in support of dirty and unhygienic conditions, far from it. Instead, I mean to say that body odor has important role in our evolution, mating, and nurturing of the young.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by NoWee(m): 2:51am On Sep 10, 2009
?
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by 1wipe1week: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2010
The total answer for your body odor, just use it once a week and let the body odor be a story of the past. Let your skin breathe naturally. No Aluminium, No Alcohol, The only Deodorant that allows users to sweat without Odor. visit www.1wipe1week.com
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello im Mr Sweatfree,
its not just a name coined from seeating ,but a name we got from the magic works from our product.We supply big pharmacies in Lagos Abuja ,ph and what have you,We do home delivery to places within our purview.Contact me and let's talk on how sweating could be a thing of the past in your daily life.What causes body odour is the sweat that emanates from closed areas like your underarms and what have you.When you are dry you hardly have a foul smell.Treat the cause and not the odour.Spraying your self daily with expensive perfumes will only last for a while and your busy schedules will eat up everything,from walking down the road to doing your daily job requirements a mere perfume cant do the magic you can attest to that my friend.Get your confidence back with in days of using our product.Its formulated to stop any type of sweating.Palmer ,feet and foul underarms smell/ sweating.Im a distributor to one of the worlds renowned antiperspirant giant.Try our product today and you will be happy you did sir/madam.I was a sufferer so that makes we in same shoe. I look forward to seeing you join our train of happy dedicated customers.
Life is too short to stay unhappy that's why you have us.Your happiness is our job.
Best Regards...
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by dennykel60: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2014
grin
Re: This Girl Has A Bad Body Odour. by dennykel60: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Bad odour occurs as a result of bacterias on your armpit mixing up with your sweat. What u need to do is to scrub it very well with sponge and soup and use water to rinse very well. If u have tried different rollons and u don't see any result, get Defender capsules to help fight those bacterias and use Beloved rollon or EDT. I give you a week, come back to this thread and testify. For more info whatsapp or call 08136478517

(1) (Reply)

FUNMI COCONUTS: 100% UNADULTERATED COCONUT OIL, COCONUT FLOUR, COCONUT FUFU / I Want Twins / Natural Sore Throat Remedies To Help Soothe The Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.