Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Bitten By A Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bitten By A Puppy (937 Views)

I Was Bitten By A Lhasa Apso By Mistake. Help! / r / Please Help, My Mum Is In A Dire Situation. She Was Bitten By Our Own Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitten By A Puppy by Richybang: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2015
guys abeg a boerboel pup of two month and three day bit me yesterday and my finger was bleeding a little do I need to go to hospital for treatment like the rabies injection this is the first time an out dog has bitten me I was planning to buy him from the owner the pup barks like an adult dog loud voice and growls when I got there the pup has been given vaccine the main problem na I no one start to dea bark for night o
Re: Bitten By A Puppy by Mynd44: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2015
See a doctor but I doubt there WI be a need since the dog has been vaccinated.

And you wont bark like a dog bruh lol
Re: Bitten By A Puppy by exclusive7(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Richybang:
guys abeg a boerboel pup of two month and three day bit me yesterday and my finger was bleeding a little do I need to go to hospital for treatment like the rabies injection this is the first time an out dog has bitten me I was planning to buy him from the owner the pup barks like an adult dog loud voice and growls when I got there the pup has been given vaccine the main problem na I no one start to dea bark for night o
If you say the dogs has been vaccinated then you don't have no problems,,.all you need do now is tetanus injection then treat the injury..No fears ..you wont bark

1 Like

Re: Bitten By A Puppy by mako007(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
dude see a doctor, 2-3k no go kill you but carelessness might.
Re: Bitten By A Puppy by Apitch(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
When u say vaccination was done, it means a lot, but at 2months I might assume the vaccination is for parvo and not rabies so best is to see a doctor but it's often assumes that they still carry immunity from the mom till about 3-4months
Re: Bitten By A Puppy by exclusive7(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
you guys are saying he should meet a doctor..when I got bitten by my dog,the first thing i was asked was if the dog has been vaccinated of rabies..luckily it was .So if he is sure that the dog has been vaccinated then there actually is no need for that..He would just have to go to a chemist and get injected (tetanus)

(1) (Reply)

Super Quality 3months Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale(video Inside) / Mighty Quality.3mths FEMALE Super Slant Back Gsd For sale..must see / Top Notch Bullmastiff Pups Available, Holla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.