Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva (549 Views)

Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola / Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by metronaija: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2015

Timipre Sylva, former Governor of Bayelsa state and All Progressives Congress, APC gubernatorial candidate has said that former President Goodluck Jonathan was President of Bayelsa state, not President of Nigeria;

Speaking to newsmen in Abuja on his chances of wining the forthcoming gubernatorial election, Sylva said, “I am not worried. I always say that the former president was the president of Bayelsa State and he has proven me right. He has always been the president of Bayelsa State; He was never the President of Nigeria''.

''I feel that I have a good standing with the people. As you can see, if you look behind me, you will see the array of Bayelsans who are here with me. Who else is left in Bayelsa? So, I think that because of the people who are with me, I feel I stand a very good chance.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/jonathan-was-president-of-bayelsanot.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by Swaggzkid: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by divinehand2003(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2015
MR CLUELESS WASN'T EVEN FIT TO BE CALLED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ACCORDING TO HIS OWN KINSMEN, OGA JONA DON SUFFER OOOOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by madridguy(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan was President of Cabals, Criminals, Looters, Thugs, Piracy, Militants, Boko Haram not Bayelsa State.
Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by Demmocrats(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by tolexy007(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2015
who cares
Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
I Thank God for his blessings,love & mercy. I thank him for a wonderful Gift,a Gift of life....... Friends I'm +1 today

oya make una appreciate me with 50 likes grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by Yeske2(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2015
I'm not with Sylva on this because if he's truly the president of Bayelsa, he would've gotten them a federal funded airport, seaport or at at least clean portable water at Otuoke but the clueless one would never be bothered. His partner in crime Diezeani wasn't bothered too, all they knew was their pocket and purse.
He was the president of Nigerian looters.
Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by midasbliss(f): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2015
If anyone has the right to say bad about GEJ... sylva shouldn't make the list... Horrible!
This guy Finished Bayelsa state
Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by kunzo: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2015
We will soon know who really owns bayelsa.
Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by unclephilio123(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Some peeps brains are like bungalow they hav nothin upstairs.Sylva has jst prooven to be one.How i wish i knw who was standin beside him when he made this statement i would hav asked the person 2 tourch/check his neck in order knw all is wel wit him.
Re: Jonathan Was President Of Bayelsa,not President Of Nigeria - Sylva by ajbabs(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Investors Ready To Invest In Abia – Ikpeazu / List Of Caretaker Chairman For 2015 By Engr. Umhai / Students Protest Compulsory Presentation Of Parents’ Tax Clearance Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.