Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. (9267 Views)

Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by Emaprince: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2015
See How Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji On Social Media After She Posted Picture Of Unshaved Legs

Recently, the ace blogger posted a picture of her new pair of shoes and a bag. This time around the pictures weren't taken in front of the famous black gate where she normally poses for pictures.

All she expected were the usual compliments but instead, loads of unprintable words were hurled at her. Instead of appreciating the shoes and bag, they attacked her for having hairy legs and toes that are not pedicured. They claim that only dirty girls leave their toes not pedicured.

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by angieberry(f): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Foolish jobless people!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by majamajic(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2015
I like it hairy as long as its not bushy undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by pyyxxaro: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Which kin Worldly shoe abi na rain boot this one wear for leg again

God abeg o cry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2015
Jobless people, what is their cup of tea with her unshaved legs. Awon Solo Makinde

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by Emaprince: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin Nigerians!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by missKiffy(f): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Nigerians sha, must everybody polish their nails

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by nikkiking(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2015
Been natural rocks kiss.

Most of u criticism can't even show off yours tongue.

Abeg Linda no mind them joor.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Are you looking for a place where mad and funny people use the internent
then you have found it
/baby it is nigeria
oga seun fight and defend our emmh sorry potential 1st lady grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by chudidonas(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2015
How many Nigerian girls shave their legs? And do Nigerian men even care if they are shaved? Jobless Internet users always taking out their frustrations on someone.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by chukkystar(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Person no paint nails, dem complain.. Person paint nails, dem complain.. Naija I hail ooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by Fozi(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Those hair are really sexy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by adedayourt(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
which of the nigerians blasting her foot any of her bills.

foooolish pple crying fr other ppls headach

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by mayorjosh(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Nigerians smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by beautifulage(f): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Mumu ppl bcause una no get hair. For body Linda flaunt ur hair it is nt easy but try clean ur toe nails sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by veave(f): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2015
There's nothing wrong with her legs... I'll faint 20times to have legs as hairy as these.

BTW, not everyone likes to wear nail polish. It doesn't make her dirty either.

A whole lot of broke and jobless people. With too much time on their hands guess.
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by killzone(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Na wa oooo. Some Nigerians and their joblessness doesn't seem to surprise me
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by Sleekbaby(f): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2015
I can't just understand human beings, what is it about shaving of hairs on ones leg again, nawa oo, I no fit shout. So I should go n buy shaving bic n shave d hairs on my leg in other to belong, is alright. They should continue, if with d hairs on my leg i'm classified as bush gal so be it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by pretydiva(f): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Some people can b so dumb..i see nothing wrong in it. The hair is neat n pretty hot

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by IamAtribalist: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2015
The women of one particular tribe are especially hairy - its the weirdest thing. Walahi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by chopchop2015(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:
The women of one particular tribe are especially hairy - its the weirdest thing. Walahi.
Lol.... ur looking for wahala grin they're coming for ur head...smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by IamAtribalist: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
chopchop2015:

Lol.... ur looking for wahala grin they're coming for ur head...smh

dem no born their papa - I have been slaying trolls since AOL grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by Chestar5(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mehn, dis babe set sha shocked.... what is our 'oga at the top' waiting for? tongue
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by LadyH(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
I find nuffin wrong wif those legs. They r cute just lyk that..
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by cozy7(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Whether u call it pedicure or manicure, all nah makeup, a pure beauty doesn't need to hide behind all those paints n covers. Linda is only being original, ladies plz face facts n let d babe be.

Ladies n jealousy!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
I can't even . . .
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by IceSplash(f): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
internet trolls
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by MissSlimbody(f): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
No be she get her legs

Taking panadol for someone else' headache.

Aproko will surely kill some people.
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
She's not that hairy na! So what's the fuss about? Nigerians and their quick ways of criticizing others. Well its Linda after all, she is also good at bad mouthing her fellow celebs.
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by datyrone(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
She's not that hairy na! So what's the fuss about? Nigerians and their quick ways of criticizing others. Well its Linda after all, she is also good at bad mouthing her fellow celebs.

let her have a feel of her aprokoism

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. by dhantey324(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na by force?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai!!! Top 10 Most Unfaithful Women In The World [by Country] / Actor Funso Alabi Is Dead / Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.