Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Shocking!!! Beyonce Planning To Divorce Jay-z Soon – Us Reports - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking!!! Beyonce Planning To Divorce Jay-z Soon – Us Reports (485 Views)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Uche Jombo Reacts To Divorce Rumour, Tells Bloggers "Leave My Family Alone" / Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Beyonce Planning To Divorce Jay-z Soon – Us Reports by fagbohun4j(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Beyonce and Jay Z have once again been hit by rumours that , they are on the verge of a split. InTouch Magazine has once again reported that the couple who tied the knot in 2008 are heading for a break-up.

It’s dead,Bey is sick of keeping up the ruse of happiness, and she’s done.“It’s like she’s on lockdown and doesn’t want to be asked about her marriage or why she and Jay haven’t had another child after Blue Ivy,“But in private, she’s already told friends and family that she’s moving forward with her life. She’ll soon make a public announcement that their marriage is over.”

The magazine claims that the couple have been in trouble since infamous footage of Beyonce’s sister Solange Knowles attacking her brother-in-law in an elevator after a 2014 Met Gala after party went viral.
Re: Shocking!!! Beyonce Planning To Divorce Jay-z Soon – Us Reports by angieberry(f): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Na so
Re: Shocking!!! Beyonce Planning To Divorce Jay-z Soon – Us Reports by POWEROFPEACE(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2015
What is shocking about this, don't tell me you are surprise. This is what celebrities, actress and artistes knows how to do best. If I am foolish enough to Mary from this category, I should be expecting divorce in a short time. They don't believe in being submissive to their husband which is one of the biggest challenge.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Rapper T.I. Officially Changes His Name / Whitney Houston HOLOGRAM To Tour The World / Photo Of The Day - Check Out This Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.