Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 5) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 5) (1379 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 5) by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2015
(Continued from Episode 4...)

“Him…? Him… who?” I managed to stutter out.

“Daddy, of course,” Amaka barely managed not to giggle it out.

“Don’t give me that innocent look, Amara. I know you’ve had the hots for daddy since we were kids. And with mum gone I just figured it was only a matter of time before you seduced him. So have you?”

“I won’t even dignify that question with an answer,” I spat back at Amaka, and started to clear the dinner table.

“Listen Amara, I’m not here to condemn you,” she got up and helped me, making the labour light. “In fact I came home to see if we could become friends again, maybe even more. I know it was my fault that we fell out, and I’d gladly let you spank me if it would help. The truth is, I’ve changed a lot since I left home, and I’m no longer the graceful virgin you knew. I mean the complete prude I used to be. In fact, I’m quite the UniPort slut these days.”

“Oh really.” My eyebrows went up at her last confession. And went higher as she continued while we cleaned up the dinner table.

“Those three rings I mentioned earlier?” Amaka continued but paused for about 4 seconds before saying: “Well, each one was an engagement ring that I received from three white men in Port-Harcourt. The first one was for s^cking off my first white man. The second one is for f^cking the next white man, and the third is for giving up my an^s to the third white guy. They were part of the criteria I had to meet before my initiation into Pink Brazier female cult in UniPort will take place. I was told I had to pierce the three rings into my nipples, and clit h**d as a constant reminder to me of just how good white cock is cherished by members of Pink Brazier Sorority in UniPort. In fact I haven’t had any black guy since then, though not because of any reason other than I haven’t had any time for black men. My Pink Brazier sisters always kept me pretty busy eating p^ssy when we weren’t f^cking every swinging white guy in Port-Harcourt.” (to be continued in Episode 6…)

Culled from: www.freshestgist.com

(1) (Reply)

500 Poetry Publishers Accepting Submissions & More / ZenPens / Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.