Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje (18492 Views)

"President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos / 5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by Opinedecandid(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
SUMMARY:

Buhari 's performance so far/in 100 days is VERY minimal and largely unsatisfactory!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by kaboninc(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what gives me happiness everyday is the fact that no money wil miss again, nobody is talking about how d president is corrupt, everything look calm and bright, our hope of making a great nation is bright, we are better off than before. Hope Alive

You either change your moniker or you live your moniker. Saying money will miss means you telling yourself lies and preaching to chickens.
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by SmartMugu: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
kaboninc:

What don't you understand?
The gibberish. It's just a bunch of unrelated words. Not sure what you meant.
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by millhouse: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
@yahoo.com]
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by johnnyblakes(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
kaboninc:
Buhari’s first 100 days - Opeyemi Agbaje

As President Muhammadu Buhari’s 100 days in office approached, a curious drama opened when Femi Adesina, the president’s special adviser on media and publicity, claimed after 75 days that Buhari’s party and not the president it was that promised a public declaration of his assets. The crisis in the National Assembly had purportedly been predicated on party supremacy, so Adesina’s point was not quite clear. What was clear was that the president seemed to have second thoughts about the matter! Within days of inauguration, Garba Shehu, the other presidential spokesman (by the way, does anyone know how Adesina and Shehu’s duties are demarcated?), tried to extricate Buhari from the promise by asking anyone interested in the declaration to make a Freedom of Information (FOI) request to the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB). Shehu’s position was disingenuous because CCB’s position that it could not entertain such FOI requests until a specific law is enacted was well known.

Days to the anniversary, Shehu then wrote an article disclaiming two documents which underpinned expectations of public assets declaration – “One Hundred Things Buhari Will Do in 100 Days” and “My Covenant With Nigerians” – while APC spokesman, “omnipresent” and “omni-speaking” Lai Muhammed, suggested on TV that Buhari made no promises whatsoever to Nigerians! When protests hit the public space due to these shocking statements, Buhari’s strategists executed an about-turn as the president released a list of his possessions without ascribing value to the non-monetary assets. So the president owns houses in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and Daura as well as plots of land in Kano and Port-Harcourt, but we have no idea of their value! He has 270 cows and a “variety” of “birds” also of unspecified value. When some newspapers reported Buhari’s worth as “less than N30 million” based only on cash in the bank, it was deliberate falsehood! In my most charitable assessment, the whole affair rises to the level of duplicity and deception![/b][/color]

The attempt to disclaim expectations from Buhari’s first 100 days was in any event misplaced – even if candidate Buhari and/or his party made no 100-day promises, citizens and analysts would still examine the president’s early performance; as they say, morning shows the day!

Meanwhile, having contradicted himself on the record multiple times, few intelligent people are likely to believe any statements made by Garba Shehu in the future!

Buhari appears to have made some good appointments – I think Ibe Kachikwu is a good fit at NNPC and has the right insights about reforming the corporation and the sector.[/color][/b] It is unfortunate that Buhari pre-empted him by arguing against fuel subsidy removal and privatization of refineries, probably prompting Kachikwu to toe the same line in relation to the refineries, but if Kachikwu comes to a similar conclusion on subsidies, at a time oil prices are below $50 per barrel, his credibility would be lost. The selection of Tunde Fowler to reform federal taxes is also a good choice as he helped turn Lagos into the country’s most effective tax state. The appointment of service chiefs has been well-received and the appointees appear to be credible professionals who can help resolve Nigeria’s critical security challenges.

I cannot say the same for controversial appointments at Department of State Security (DSS), Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and Customs! The reservations about the constitutionality of some appointments (INEC and AMCON) are well-grounded and some (INEC and DSS) appear tainted with nepotism.[/color][/b]

Generally, Buhari appears to be re-validating his record as a regional chauvinist given the pattern of his appointments. Having constituted the apex of his administration, he has centralized power in the North; it is probably naïve to hope the perceived lopsidedness will be redressed in future appointments – you are unlikely to redress power imbalance at the top with inferior appointments! Appointment of ministers from the 36 states is a constitutional mandate and cannot redress imbalance in powerful discretional appointments. We recall that during his US visit, Buhari articulated a “97 percent and 5 percent” theory and noted that he had no choice regarding spread of some constitutional positions. It is strange to justify predominance of Northern appointments based on merit because such pattern is not replicated in the private sector, professions, corporate sector and academia!

I’m sure some will be surprised when I say that I am yet to observe any war against corruption! All I see thus far is a continuing media campaign against ex-President Jonathan and his team! When a war against corruption commences, a credible attorney-general will be appointed; prosecution of corrupt persons across the political spectrum will commence; and structural and strategic actions such as enactment of a Whistle Blower Protection Act and other intelligent actions to deal with, and prevent, corruption will be embarked upon. Unsubstantiated announcements by party spokesmen, governors and sundry persons about “one minister stole $6 billion”, “trillions of naira missing”, “billions of dollars were stolen”, “Chinese loan was diverted”, etc. are not evidence of a war against corruption. I hope government will soon commence effective steps to hold people accountable for past, present and future corruption; and assume what we are witnessing is perhaps “pre-war” mobilization of Nigerians for the anti-corruption war to come.[/color][/b]

Thankfully, a war against “Boko Haram” is now evident, but the terrorists have killed probably up to 1,000 Nigerians in Buhari’s first 100 days! I do not yet see any strategy beyond the conventional domestic and multinational military approach, whereas the conflict has again evolved requiring in addition a focus on an intelligence-led counter-insurgency strategy. I expect Buhari to suppress the military might of the terrorists within a short while, but government must penetrate and destroy the group and disable its ability to blow up people. Most critically, government must not allow Boko Haram migrate outside its current base.

[b]Buhari has ruled Nigeria for 100 days without a cabinet; in effect, a de facto sole administrator, and many states have followed his example. I do not think this development is positive for our democratic development. It has allowed Buhari to singularly decide all appointments; make policy (including deciding to start a national airline!) and, most critically, absence of a policy team and coherent policy direction has had severe economic costs in declining capital markets, pressure on currencies, slowdown of foreign investment and falling output. In the absence of fiscal and economic policy, CBN has become sole theatre of policy formulation executing trade, industrial and broad economic policy. Nigeria’s GDP growth rate is declining precipitously and jobs figures are getting worse, not better! It seems clear that cabinet constitution was delayed simply to outwit other factions in the ruling APC in favour of the president’s core. Nigeria has paid a high economic cost for political subterfuge. I support the fiscal stimulus represented by the “bail-out” of the states given the state of the economy and in the interest of workers whose salaries had not been paid for several months, but it may have been useful if the fiscal reprieve came with some “conditionalities” to prevent recurrence in future! I support the Treasury Single Account as a public financial management tool, but no one is calibrating implementation to prevent dangers to financial sector stability, or measuring the implication for monetary policy.[/b]

My sense is that in the first 100 days, President Buhari has missed several opportunities – an opportunity to leverage massive domestic and international goodwill into economic advantages through policy reforms and massive FDI; while coherent policy remains lacking, a de facto trend towards regressive, government-controlled, neo-nationalist economic policy is emerging; an opportunity to become a national leader and unifier rather than provincial champion is been spurned and Buhari is receding into usual regional patterns; he visited the US without a cabinet (instead with Governors Okorocha, Oshiomhole and Al-Makura) and without policy except for help to recover an inchoate $150 billion loot. It is possible to reclaim these missed opportunities in the weeks and months to come.
May ur tea never lack milk

Opeyemi Agbaje

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/buharis-first-100-days/
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by dougivilla(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what gives me happiness everyday is the fact that no money wil miss again, nobody is talking about how d president is corrupt, everything look calm and bright, our hope of making a great nation is bright, we are better off than before. Hope Alive

Everything is indeed calm and bright. Maybe God should put you or your family members in some of the conditions hereunder:

1. Over 60,000 Nigerians loose jobs in the construction sub sector, within the last four months. Vanguard, September 09, 2015
2. Zenith Bank sacks over 1,200 workers. Premium Times, September 10,2015
3. The Nigerian Naira in free fall against the Dollar and other major currencies. Businessday, September 10, 2015
4. Nigerian Economy Slumps in Quarter 2 - NBS. Vanguard, August 27, 2015.
5. China, Nigerias Biggest business partner, Snubs Nigeria over Buhari's romance with the US - http://uncova.com/china-snubs-nigeria-over-buhari-as-it-hol
6. Investors Loose 1.6 trillion naira in three months. Vanguard, September 7, 2015.
7. Importation drops by over 74 Billion Naira (without any correspondent stop gap) - Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, September 10, 2015.
8. Nigerian investors loose 311 billion naira in 24 hours. Daily Trust. September, 10, 2015.
9. JP Morgan Delists Nigeria from Government Bond index. Channels TV, September, 08, 2015.

We are not even talking about fulfilment of electoral campaign promises again oh!

I have said it before; Politics, Economics and Governance are three different, but interrelated aspects of any administration.
We can keep celebrating ''body language'' political achievements at the expense of the economy or good governance. Just in three to four months? See how well we have fared economically. I pray we would not use the first 4 years to fix the problems developed in the first 4 months of this PMB led Administratiom!! Meanwhile, lets hope his body language and the fear of Buhari would come to the rescue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
tucky200:
u be mumu on ur own,I no blame u
Your Fada mumu pazz me
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by Insel: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
I know Opeyemi Agbaje very well. He's Buhari's antagonist and more lean towards PDP. Therefore I can never read his write up because it will be full of bias.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok.
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by juventino: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
dougivilla:

Everything is indeed calm and bright. Maybe God should put you or your family members in some of the conditions hereunder:

1. Over 60,000 Nigerians loose jobs in the construction sub sector, within the last four months. Vanguard, September 09, 2015
2. Zenith Bank sacks over 1,200 workers. Premium Times, September 10,2015
3. The Nigerian Naira in free fall against the Dollar and other major currencies. Businessday, September 10, 2015
4. Nigerian Economy Slumps in Quarter 2 - NBS. Vanguard, August 27, 2015.
5. China, Nigerias Biggest business partner, Snubs Nigeria over Buhari's romance with the US - http://uncova.com/china-snubs-nigeria-over-buhari-as-it-hol
6. Investors Loose 1.6 trillion naira in three months. Vanguard, September 7, 2015.
7. Importation drops by over 74 Billion Naira (without any correspondent stop gap) - Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, September 10, 2015.
8. Nigerian investors loose 311 billion naira in 24 hours. Daily Trust. September, 10, 2015.
9. JP Morgan Delists Nigeria from Government Bond index. Channels TV, September, 08, 2015.

We are not even talking about fulfilment of electoral campaign promises again oh!

I have said it before; Politics, Economics and Governance are three different, but interrelated aspects of any administration.
We can keep celebrating ''body language'' political achievements at the expense of the economy or good governance. Just in three to four months? See how well we have fared economically. I pray we would not use the first 4 years to fix the problems developed in the first 4 months of this PMB led Administratiom!! Meanwhile, lets hope his body language and the fear of Buhari would come to the rescue.

Good response my dear. Not only his "body language", I expect his body odour as well. Mumu president lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by kaboninc(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
SmartMugu:

The gibberish. It's just a bunch of unrelated words. Not sure what you meant.

How wiil you understand?

After all, you're a SmartMugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by dallyemmy: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
He lumped NE, NC and NW as North and and divided the South into SW, SS and SE. That is hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by BabaO2: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bevista:
Under PGEJ :

SGF - (South/Christian) -Ibo
DSS - (South/Christian) -ibo
NSA - (South/Christian) -ibo
COS - (South/Christian) -ibo (1 month yoruba)
FIRS - (South/Christian) -ibo (1 month -yoruba)
AMCON - (South/Christian) -ibo
NSE - (South/Christian) -ibo
SEC - (South/Christian) -ibo
Min of Finance - (South/Christian) -ibo
Min of Agric - (South/Christian) -yoruba
Min of Works - (South/Christian) -ibo
Min of Petroleum - (South/Christian) -ibo

All very sensitive positions.
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by SmartMugu: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
kaboninc:

How wiil you understand?

After all, you're a SmartMugu
Lol. Funny.
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by realborn(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Balanced and Non-Parochial writ.
Spot on!

Astutely written. God bless the writer!
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by MrBasketball: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
I am not the CAUSE of your predicaments, respect yourself #SIMPLE
Shut up fool... You're lack knowledge like he told you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by dejavski(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
anonimi:

They started already.
Pity them, really. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

Guy!!! E just be like say them dey talk exactly wetin u write cheesy
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by MizMyColi(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
realborn:

Astutely written. God bless the writer!

Amencheesy
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by dejavski(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Insel:
I know Opeyemi Agbaje very well. He's Buhari's antagonist and more lean towards PDP. Therefore I can never read his write up because it will be full of bias.

You have been duly noticed. Now move on angry abeg

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by baralatie(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
kaboninc:

As President Muhammadu Buhari’s 100 days in office approached, a curious drama opened when Femi Adesina, the president’s special adviser on media and publicity, claimed after 75 days that Buhari’s party and not the president it was that promised a public declaration of his assets. The crisis in the National Assembly had purportedly been predicated on party supremacy, so Adesina’s point was not quite clear. What was clear was that the president seemed to have second thoughts about the matter! Within days of inauguration, Garba Shehu, the other presidential spokesman (by the way, does anyone know how Adesina and Shehu’s duties are demarcated?), tried to extricate Buhari from the promise by asking anyone interested in the declaration to make a Freedom of Information (FOI) request to the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB). Shehu’s position was disingenuous because CCB’s position that it could not entertain such FOI requests until a specific law is enacted was well known.

Days to the anniversary, Shehu then wrote an article disclaiming two documents which underpinned expectations of public assets declaration – “One Hundred Things Buhari Will Do in 100 Days” and “My Covenant With Nigerians” – while APC spokesman, “omnipresent” and “omni-speaking” Lai Muhammed, suggested on TV that Buhari made no promises whatsoever to Nigerians! When protests hit the public space due to these shocking statements, Buhari’s strategists executed an about-turn as the president released a list of his possessions without ascribing value to the non-monetary assets. So the president owns houses in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and Daura as well as plots of land in Kano and Port-Harcourt, but we have no idea of their value! He has 270 cows and a “variety” of “birds” also of unspecified value. When some newspapers reported Buhari’s worth as “less than N30 million” based only on cash in the bank, it was deliberate falsehood! In my most charitable assessment, the whole affair rises to the level of duplicity and deception![/b][/color]

The attempt to disclaim expectations from Buhari’s first 100 days was in any event misplaced – even if candidate Buhari and/or his party made no 100-day promises, citizens and analysts would still examine the president’s early performance; as they say, morning shows the day!

Meanwhile, having contradicted himself on the record multiple times, few intelligent people are likely to believe any statements made by Garba Shehu in the future!

Buhari appears to have made some good appointments – I think Ibe Kachikwu is a good fit at NNPC and has the right insights about reforming the corporation and the sector.[/color][/b] It is unfortunate that Buhari pre-empted him by arguing against fuel subsidy removal and privatization of refineries, probably prompting Kachikwu to toe the same line in relation to the refineries, but if Kachikwu comes to a similar conclusion on subsidies, at a time oil prices are below $50 per barrel, his credibility would be lost. The selection of Tunde Fowler to reform federal taxes is also a good choice as he helped turn Lagos into the country’s most effective tax state. The appointment of service chiefs has been well-received and the appointees appear to be credible professionals who can help resolve Nigeria’s critical security challenges.

I cannot say the same for controversial appointments at Department of State Security (DSS), Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and Customs! The reservations about the constitutionality of some appointments (INEC and AMCON) are well-grounded and some (INEC and DSS) appear tainted with nepotism.[/color][/b]

Generally, Buhari appears to be re-validating his record as a regional chauvinist given the pattern of his appointments. Having constituted the apex of his administration, he has centralized power in the North; it is probably naïve to hope the perceived lopsidedness will be redressed in future appointments – you are unlikely to redress power imbalance at the top with inferior appointments! Appointment of ministers from the 36 states is a constitutional mandate and cannot redress imbalance in powerful discretional appointments. We recall that during his US visit, Buhari articulated a “97 percent and 5 percent” theory and noted that he had no choice regarding spread of some constitutional positions. It is strange to justify predominance of Northern appointments based on merit because such pattern is not replicated in the private sector, professions, corporate sector and academia!

I’m sure some will be surprised when I say that I am yet to observe any war against corruption! All I see thus far is a continuing media campaign against ex-President Jonathan and his team! When a war against corruption commences, a credible attorney-general will be appointed; prosecution of corrupt persons across the political spectrum will commence; and structural and strategic actions such as enactment of a Whistle Blower Protection Act and other intelligent actions to deal with, and prevent, corruption will be embarked upon. Unsubstantiated announcements by party spokesmen, governors and sundry persons about “one minister stole $6 billion”, “trillions of naira missing”, “billions of dollars were stolen”, “Chinese loan was diverted”, etc. are not evidence of a war against corruption. I hope government will soon commence effective steps to hold people accountable for past, present and future corruption; and assume what we are witnessing is perhaps “pre-war” mobilization of Nigerians for the anti-corruption war to come.[/color][/b]

Thankfully, a war against “Boko Haram” is now evident, but the terrorists have killed probably up to 1,000 Nigerians in Buhari’s first 100 days! I do not yet see any strategy beyond the conventional domestic and multinational military approach, whereas the conflict has again evolved requiring in addition a focus on an intelligence-led counter-insurgency strategy. I expect Buhari to suppress the military might of the terrorists within a short while, but government must penetrate and destroy the group and disable its ability to blow up people. Most critically, government must not allow Boko Haram migrate outside its current base.

[b]Buhari has ruled Nigeria for 100 days without a cabinet; in effect, a de facto sole administrator, and many states have followed his example. I do not think this development is positive for our democratic development. It has allowed Buhari to singularly decide all appointments; make policy (including deciding to start a national airline!) and, most critically, absence of a policy team and coherent policy direction has had severe economic costs in declining capital markets, pressure on currencies, slowdown of foreign investment and falling output. In the absence of fiscal and economic policy, CBN has become sole theatre of policy formulation executing trade, industrial and broad economic policy. Nigeria’s GDP growth rate is declining precipitously and jobs figures are getting worse, not better! It seems clear that cabinet constitution was delayed simply to outwit other factions in the ruling APC in favour of the president’s core. Nigeria has paid a high economic cost for political subterfuge. I support the fiscal stimulus represented by the “bail-out” of the states given the state of the economy and in the interest of workers whose salaries had not been paid for several months, but it may have been useful if the fiscal reprieve came with some “conditionalities” to prevent recurrence in future! I support the Treasury Single Account as a public financial management tool, but no one is calibrating implementation to prevent dangers to financial sector stability, or measuring the implication for monetary policy.[/b]

My sense is that in the first 100 days, President Buhari has missed several opportunities – an opportunity to leverage massive domestic and international goodwill into economic advantages through policy reforms and massive FDI; while coherent policy remains lacking, a de facto trend towards regressive, government-controlled, neo-nationalist economic policy is emerging; an opportunity to become a national leader and unifier rather than provincial champion is been spurned and Buhari is receding into usual regional patterns; he visited the US without a cabinet (instead with Governors Okorocha, Oshiomhole and Al-Makura) and without policy except for help to recover an inchoate $150 billion loot. It is possible to reclaim these missed opportunities in the weeks and months to come.

Opeyemi Agbaje

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by tucky200(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Your Fada mumu pazz me
anu mpama
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by teamchocolate: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wailing wailer undecided undecided

kaboninc:

Opeyemi Agbaje

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by onatisi(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
berrystunn:

wait till 2044
the truth of the matter is that Nigeria economic woes did not start with buhari and neither Will he end it. The project for Nigeria economic revival is a 50yeares project to say the very least all buhari can do is to do his best and leave the rest for others who will come after him. This is a project that should have started since the time of gowon and obj,anyone expecting miracles from buhari within 4yrs will be disappointed. Gej did his best it is now Time for buhari to do his own best too
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
onatisi:
t

. This is a project that should have started since the time of gowon and obj, Gej did his best it is now Time for buhari to do his own best too
God .Bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
MrBasketball:

Shut up fool... You're lack knowledge like he told you.
MrBasketmouth you just an ILLITERATE like your god Bull.ari , Your illiteracy is legendary you derive pleasure in deceiving yourself when will you have COMMON SENSE #Imbe.cile

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by MrBasketball: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s] MrBasketmouth you just an ILLITERATE like your god Bull.ari , Your illiteracy is legendary you derive pleasure in deceiving yourself when will you have COMMON SENSE #Imbe.cile [/s]

Look at my post and yours who need a common sense between us? You need a brain transplant and stop spreading stupidity here on Nairaland.

You're here to troll like a coward... Keep it up it suits you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by PublicAssurance: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
[size=18pt]Excellent article!! 10/10[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
MrBASKETMOUTH stop spamming me, you not making any sense boo, Kill yourself if you feel intimidated #circus clown [s]
MrBasketball:

Look at my post and yours who need a common sense between us? You need a brain transplant and stop spreading stupidity here on Nairaland.

You're here to troll like a coward... Keep it up it suits you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by poseidon12: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Excellent and well articulated write up. Me too, I have not observed any fight against corruption. We are watching but it's not looking good.
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by poseidon12: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bevista:
Under PGEJ :

SGF - (South/Christian)
DSS - (South/Christian)
NSA - (South/Christian)
COS - (South/Christian)
FIRS - (South/Christian)
CDS - (South/Christian)
COAS - (South/Christian)
CBN - (South/Christian)
AMCON - (South/Christian)
NIMASA - (South/Christian)
NSE - (South/Christian)
SEC - (South/Christian)
Min of Finance - (South/Christian)
Min of Agric - (South/Christian)
Min of Works - (South/Christian)
Min of Petroleum - (South/Christian)
**Just to name a few**

All very sensitive portfolios. All the "juicy" ministries were manned by southerners/Christians, yet PMB has a pastor as his SGF.

Infact, Nigeria's finances was basically in the hands of southerners (especially our Igbo brothers):

Min of Finance - Ngozi O Iweala (Igbo)
CBN - Godwin Emefile - (Igbo)
SEC - Aruma Oteh
NSE - Oscar Onyema (Igbo)
AMCON - Mustafa Chike-Obi (Igbo)
PENCOM - Reuben Omotowa
FIRS - Ifueko Omogui
NMRC - Charles Inyangette
DG, Budget Office - Bright Okogu (Igbo)
Are you guys not tired of this nonsense yet? Why don't you list all the appointments made by GEJ so that people can judge. Or are you trying to be clever by half?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by dustmalik: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
poseidon12:

Are you guys not tired of this nonsense yet? Why don't you list all the appointments made by GEJ so that people can judge. Or are you trying to be clever by half?
So, why can't you people wait till Buhari is done with his appointments before shouting blue murder?
Re: Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje by MrBasketball: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Stop trying hard to be sensible... Why can't you stop wailing and do the needful by jumping into the lagoon.
ERODEDEAST:
[s] MrBASKETMOUTH stop spamming me, you not making any sense boo, Kill yourself if you feel intimidated #circus clown [/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Obiano Receives FC Ifeanyi Ubah, FA Cup Winners, In Awka (photos) / President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.