Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Update: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam On Jebba-ilorin Road ( Pictures ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam On Jebba-ilorin Road ( Pictures ) (925 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam On Jebba-ilorin Road ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2015

I can't but begin to imagine how Nigerians are the least the government thinks about.
Anyway, I bring the latest update of Jebba-Ilorin express road to you ( I'm sorry for using that word 'express' its what the ogas at the top use in referring yo this forsaken road ).
The pictures u see are taken at Araromi before Jebba. Yesterday update was from Bode saa'du and those of us who know this road very well, would agree with me that Saa'du to Araromi is not up to 20 minutes drive without hold-up. Nigerians, we have used a whole day and night to ply just that place, and yet the traffic still have no ending. Someone even said the traffic jam has now gotten to Eiyenkorin.
The Forte oil trailer u see on the pics is dropping PMS (petrol) and yet still on the track fully loaded. This is a real death trap. More updates to come as soon as I can charge my phone.
Over and out
Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
All Nairalanders

Re: Update: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam On Jebba-ilorin Road ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2015
And that's even the bridge. its a sham !

Re: Update: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam On Jebba-ilorin Road ( Pictures ) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2015
okkk.

but d road sef nawa oooo.
e b like say govnor no dey follow tht road ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Update: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam On Jebba-ilorin Road ( Pictures ) by powerfulsettingz: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2015
That's road again?
Re: Update: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam On Jebba-ilorin Road ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2015
This road isn't a joke, I pray there is something done ASAP !!!

(1) (Reply)

How N3.7bn UK House Put Diezani In Trouble / Nigeria At 55: 55 Things You May Not Know About Our Beloved Country / Nnamdi Kanu Of Biafra Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.